1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dehydration

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by diane, Feb 25, 2013.

1. endless

endless New Member

Haven't tried that water, but that's how I feel about the seaweed water I've been drinking as compared to regular tap water (mine is untreated). I'm drinking much more of it.

2. Inger

Inger Silver

Me too cannot wait for the EMF RX.. whole family is waiting...lol

The seaweed water truly is magic!!! I have it with me to work (quite high EMF exposure there, with wifi everywhere too and way too hot room temps) and as I get thirsty there and drink my seaweed water instead of their tap water I feel a huge difference. Seaweed water made from my parents well water feels so hydrating, and I really crave it.. it gives me energy clearly, and the tap water at work does not... I need to take many bottles with me today as if I take one it never lasts..

Curves64.. about poop.. I have been drinking the double amount of water last days but I do not poop more.. ha. But I do not feel constipated either and go every morning as usual. I wonder if it is because I eat almost zero fiber, as I eat very little veggies, seaweeds and a bit onion that is about it. Seldom some cucumber or such. Or I am not drinking enough yet. I could drink more, I have to remind myself of it that is! I do think I am getting in around 3 liter or so/day..

I am sleeping so well though! And I do not have the very slight headache when waking up that I have had lately (I used to never have headaches..) I am pretty sure it comes from the smart meter what is not yet removed. They are so slow.. it is sad.
    But now with drinking that much "headache" is practically gone! I do not have to pee in the night either if I just take care not to drink huge amounts right before bed, but a glass or two only.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

seaweed water is magic........and there is one thing I did forget to put in the EMF rx and you reminded me........potassium iodide to the main source of water I mentioned in it........remind me about it in the Q & A and I will talk about there...........seaweed water is a great natural way to get it.

4. SCRN2007

SCRN2007 SCRN2007

Yes, Dr. Kruse, even those of us with a basic understanding of the human body sometime need it broken down a bit more--like Gretchen has done here. Those of us who still have upside-down PG:E2 ratios, along with our PCOS dehydration, read and read and read, but have trouble assembling your pieces. Now that I have concrete action steps, I feel much more confident in my ability to get my brain to the point where Gretchen has gotten hers! Even if it is above our heads sometimes, I still appreciate what you are putting out there, Dr. Kruse, and I will continue to read and read and read!

5. curves64

curves64 Silver

This might really sound crazy but I have this unusual reaction when I start to drink my fourth liter of water. I get really, really giddy and giggly happy. It's not like my mind is saying "I'm drinking water now, time to be happy." It's more like the giddiness just bubbles up (ignore the pun) from within. Crazy!

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That is a great sign.........

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

soooooo - how much spring water should we be drinking a day? 4 litres?

What else can I do to increase my electrons???

I spend 2-3 hours a day at the ocean - so getting tons of sunshine
    very little if any TV
    too much computer - have to fix that fast
    sea water as per Inger
    lots of magnesium - but maybe have to add more?? oratate, malate, threonate and epsom salt baths [I'm constipated]
    C/T but can't get water cold enough so I just lay under the bags of ice - I do wind up shivering
    Ocean C/T
    seafood at least once a day - usually twice

Does anyone have any other suggestions please.....

8. digital

digital Gold

Hi Inger,

When you make seaweed water, do you discard the first soak of the seaweed thereafter transporting the seaweed into your glass water jug to create the seaweed water?

- Digital

9. digital

digital Gold

We started last year distilling our own water through a machine made by Pure Water (TC128), and started adding ionic trace minerals to it. I am curious, JK if: adding a metallic (e.g. copper) plate into the water jug and connect it back to another copper plate facing the Sun outside will provide any benefits to creating a more "structured water"? Additionally, another metallic plate could be inserted into jug connecting it back to an earthing rod.

10. Inger

Inger Silver

Discard..? No...! Not one drop..lol I fill clean well water in the jug, put in a handful of dried seaweed that will soon swell quite a lot.. and after a few hours I drink from it. When the water is all gone I add more fresh water and let sit for a while and drink again, maybe I do this 3 times or so. Next day I puree the soaked seaweed and eat/drink it.
    I change the seaweed I use, one day Kombu, then Seaspaghetti, then Wakame.. Carragenan and so on. I would do more but I have to save some money for oysters too.. :)

11. diane

diane Gold

I have a Bodum travel cup at work that has a strainer at the bodum (for french pressing tea or coffee). I'm taking seaweed today and drinking it at work! Brilliant suggestion Inger! I read it a while back, but never tried it, and now have a way to do it at work.

12. TheKid

TheKid Gold

Can someone tell me why were are drinking more water? I don't have a full grasp of the dehydration issues, but from what I can gleen, it seems that more water would do you no good. Only BETTER water would make a difference; and by better I mean structured in a manner condusive to cellular uptake.

I've been working my way through an interesting YouTube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hNW7qxIMzg) of a lecture by a fella named Dan Nelson, who hawks his own version of structured water. Some of his assertions conflcit with what Jack explained here; however, he seems to have much the same focus on the importance and centrality of water for cellular function and health. He points to the angular structure of the molecules as being key and, more importantly, he asserts that poorly structured water is simply too large to penetrate the cell membrane. I can't really assess the veracity of that statement since I am not fully familiar with the actual mechanism of absorbtion. If someone could vet that, I would appreciate it.

This all would make sense. In the same way quantity of food isn't as important as quality of food, quality of water should also trump quantity shouldn't it?

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you will soon enough..........

14. Coriander

Coriander Silver

Does the structure of water change, and remain changed, by having been frozen? Would it be of benefit to freeze our water, then store it in an earthenware or glass jug when it thaws? With some seaweed, of course, Inger :)

15. freesia

freesia Old Member

TheKid,
    Thanks for the link to the video! (Something to bookmark for watching from an icebath later today.)
    I can't answer the question of why so much water - sounds like it might be in an upcoming blog or maybe the EMF rx? So far I have the impression so long as we drink water that doesn't contain any anti dielectric additives, and we're getting plenty of mg, plus maximising exposure to biologically appropriate magnetic influences/minimising exposure to damaging ones, then the most important structuring happens inside us.
    Expensive structured water put into a EMF affected organism may only have limited potential? It might become unstructured before it can be used??
    I'll have to watch that video.

There's a ton of interesting writing on water in biodynamic agriculture. How plants can't use water effectively unless the magnetic influences in the soil aren't spot on - there's interaction with the moon too. :) Think Monsanto are interested in looking at maximising crop yield, not to mention soil - and human - health, from this perspective? Nope!

Meanwhile (a water n-1) we're getting our water straight from the spring source. It's only a block away so no big deal (except theres usually a queue!). We're filling 20 liter flagons every few days. We have the same water piped into the house but it's different straight from the tap and I had limited capacity for restructuring water in the house. I was only doing a couple of liters a day at most. We'll keep on with the water collection until I can figure out the importance of pre-structuring water vs endogenous structuring, if that makes sense.
    Looking forward to learning more too.

16. freesia

freesia Old Member

PS: Bacillus licheniformis could be another good reason for drinking seaweed water :)

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...h-decay-bacillus-licheniformis_n_1648274.html

Shame my kiddos protest long and protest loud at having seaweed in their water! Really they hate it. They embrace so much else happily I haven't been willing to push it...because what would happen - worst case scenario - is they would feed their seaweed water to the plants at school and drink from the fluoridated water fountain instead!

I might have to see if I can get them to rinse with seaweed water after brushing teeth at night perhaps? What could I add that would give it an OK taste (to them) that wouldn't kill the B licheniformis? Hmmmm. Mission for today...figure something out!

17. ashryn

ashryn New Member

Add d ribose? Haven't tasted it with seaweed water, but maybe it will kill the sea flavour?

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

best way to get seawater? with your feet.........it is the reason we are the only bipedal mammal. Early clue to those paying attn.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am paying attention - I am in the ocean every single day ..... but my feet are the ones not paying attention........ more clues??????

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you are losing more electrons than you you take in.......and you must do more to get them and stop the losses.......simple. It is also why oysters are harder for you now......a sign of increasing electron loss.