1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dehydration

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by diane, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Rachelle

Rachelle New Member

I buy Gerolsteiner at Trader Joes. Hope you have one near you.

Well, I suspect I am mag deficient as well, regardless of what my homeopath says. Yeah, I don't always think he is right but when it comes to homeopathic remedies I would trust him for sure.

Just would really like to know why it wipes me out the next day. Makes me not want to take it. I have seen the questioned asked more then once on the blogs , a good while back, but they did not get an answer. It takis such a problem I do not take it. My loss no doubt. Now, seaweed and oysters do wonders and I notice the energy level goes up so I don't mind keeping it up. If you ever find out why we get so tired, please let us know.

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Rachelle, have you tried various forms of Mag?

3. Rachelle

Rachelle New Member

Yes, malate and LE threonate, When I take a epson salt bath I don't remember feeling so wiped out the next day. The baths really help me to sleep long and deep. Which ones have you tried? And, do they all feel the same way the next day?

4. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

The closest Trader Joes for me is about an hour, but I make a trip there about once a month or so to stock up, so I'll definitely put the Gerolsteiner on my list!

Yes, I would love to figure out what's going on with the Mg. I have tried every single type I can get my hands on - several different brands too and they all have the same result. I do eat both seaweed and oysters daily now and totally agree on the energy benefits with them.

5. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

I had the same reaction...it was like a sleeping pill when I first took it. Now I can take it throughout the day without extreme tiredness and it still works to relax me before sleep.I wonder if it is an absorption issue?

6. curves64

curves64 Silver

Nonchalant, clearly I represent the other end of the intellectual spectrum on this thread lol :)

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

not so..........

8. Linz

Linz Gold

Is improved skin turgor after increasing seafood and seaweed a sign of better hydration?

And rapid weight loss after changing to a low carb diet followed by ankle swelling if carbs are increased a sign of dehydration - from poor mito function? And the right mineral balance (from the sea) is critical.

9. Dextery

Dextery New Member

Regarding magnesium, in the Spreecast, Dr K was munching on 100% chocolate...which is loaded with Magnesium. I get 95% Lindt at Wal Mart for $1.67 each. I have seen it at Wal Marts in Colorado $2.78 identical product.

10. diane

diane Gold

Linz - I would think that improved skin condition would be a sign of hydration. I would think that swelling with carbs means poor energy efficiency (ie. water isn't able to be used for energy) and poor mitochondria function.

I've also had some other thoughts. Again going back to the advice about drinking water to lose weight. The CW theory is that water fills the stomach so the need for food is decreasing. Connecting the dots from the QB blog - the hunger is linked to a lack of energy or electrons. And since water is needed for semi-conduction, more energy is generated with water vs the wrong kind of food. So that's why water stops hunger, but also helps weight loss - not the lack of food, but the ability to generate energy.

Also thinking of why we gain water weight before the TOM. If Pg falls during this time, and we are too dehydrated to keep it high enough for the cycle, we hold on to water to preserve. Not really sure I'm there yet in understanding, but heading on the path.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

pretty good diane!!!!

12. Dextery

Dextery New Member

In thinking about energy electrons in water...it would seem to me that in order for electrons to move within the body efficiently, there needs to be an abundance of ions for energy transfer. I recall that Dr K mentioned in the adrenal blog to drink a lot of salt water in the morning. I suspect we need the electrons of the sodium and chloride to efficiently get energy transference. Of course add the NaCl to Spring Water.

13. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

you are a rockstar!!! awesome...

14. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Does anybody drink "ionized" water from one of those Kangan filters? My coffee buddy swears by it and has tried to get me on board with it. She was quite disappointed when I reported after downing 3 gallons of the stuff that I felt nothing. I decided to give it another try and the woman at the health food store was quite put out when I insisted she put it on "3" ... I think she was sure I was going to implode or something. I'm on the third glass (which is actually 2 cups) and so far ... nothing. curious to see if anyone here has tried it and what you experienced. CB swears she feels more hydrated when she drinks it and she "can't stop drinking it" where as tap water does nothing for her.

15. Destiny

Destiny New Member

Keep connecting the dots! We are all benefiting from your thinking. Thanks, Diane!

16. diane

diane Gold

I haven't heard of it. But I can say that when I had spring water, I actually did feel "fresher" than my fluoridated tap water. In trying to save the planet from plastic, I had gone to tap water for the last few years. But the buggers do fluorinate here - and I've been looking into options over the last year or so. So I either save the planet or save myself? :)

17. Grottenolm

Grottenolm New Member

You guys, this thread has been great reading - It's really made me think of everything from a more dynamic fresh perspective. Feels like another holographic layer of human biology just became apparent!

18. digital

digital Gold

In NYC, we have fluoridated tap water as well. Our solution was to distill the water ourselfs. We are using this machine to produce about 4-5 gallons a day:

PURE WATER TC128 PACKAGE
    http://mypurewater.com/business-products/tea-water-distiller/

Costed around $500 or so for the unit. BTW- The unit has a three-prong electrical plug, the entire machine is grounded provided that your outlet has grounding; I've tested this with a voltmeter recently.

After distilling into the glass jug, I add ionic mineral drops (ConcenTrace® Trace Minerals Drops).

I have no idea how this actually compares to spring water. Next thing is to build a DIY "magnetico pad" under the glass jug or perhaps place a copper (metallic) rod into the jug, connecting back to the earth and a copper plate facing the sun to get electrons from both sources.

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just finished the EMF Rx for the third time.........changed it........for many reasons......we get into it........The Q & A should be good.......forgot one thing. KI.

20. Hope

Hope Gold

can't wait to read it...and share it