1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dehydration

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by diane, Feb 25, 2013.

1. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

Apparently if you rub a balloon with a cloth and then hold the balloon near a running tap the water will bend towards the balloon. This is because electrons were donated to the balloon and water is attracted to electrons and repelled by protons.

So if water is attracted to the electrons on the balloon, is water also attracted to the electrons in our cells? For example:-

Inflammation = positive charge = water repelled = dehydration

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

smart girl............

3. marthabob2u

marthabob2u New Member

So what would be the reason that I am so lunar sensitive regarding water? I gain water weight just prior to and during full moon and dump it immediately afterwards. I am post-menopausal and hypothyroid but don't have a lot of problems besides clinging to excess weight.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  4. Inger

Inger Silver

Loved this... and loved what Gretchen wrote.. and wow everyone are so smart and I learn so much it is just... huh..! :)

I listened to the Q&A on spreecast today and it was great...! Thank you all! Now I learned something new again.. I am going to start drinking way more water!
    I never go to pee at night anymore so that is good. I drank one liter seaweed water when listening to the Q&A and after I had to pee soooo much..lol I like this, it feels great to drink more! I left a glass jug of our own well water out in the sun on my balcony today too... I am going to drink that tonight. I love sun-water. It taste even better to me that fresh from the tap. Way better!
    This is exiting...! :)

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

i would not drink seawater.......that will kill ya

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Inflammation repels water. Yes, I can remember times that I barely drank any water. Well, grounding must be decreasing my inflammation Big Time. I think I may have to increase my water to 2 gallons/day. I am thirsty and I get headaches that go away when I drink even more water. I can't wait till this all settles down, because I want to take another hsCRP test, and this time maybe I won't be afraid of the result! Life is good!

Inger, since I'm much more able to tolerate iodine, I may just have to try some of your seaweed water again.

Jack, you read too fast. But the last time I was at the Gulf, I licked my lips several times after immersing in the seawater. It tasted delightful. But no, I didn't actually drink any. :)

7. curves64

curves64 Silver

Love this thread

TMI POO ALERT:

Wow! I've been following my poo for months now with the Bristol Stool Chart after Jack blogged about it. Started off constipated with all the protein and fat, then added lots of magnesium malate and that got things moving, but I never pooped the amount of poop I thought I should be pooping.

Yesterday was my first day really powering through some spring water. After drinking all that water, I didn't even get up to pee last night. This morning, I pooped like a rock star; I mean massive number 4s on the chart. Looking back, I realize I hadn't really paid attention to my water intake. Clearly, I was dehydrated. Damn, that felt good!!!

8. Inger

Inger Silver

Do you ment me, Jack? I am drinking seaweed water = the water I soak my dried seaweeds in, not seawater..lol

@ Curves64.. yay about you pooping! This is so cool. I have been drinking way too little too! Maybe I start to poop more too...lol

9. curves64

curves64 Silver

Inger, I can't tell you have good it feels! Seriously, I am all giggly and smiley and happy. I'm curious to hear how more water affects your body as well. And btw, I love your seaweed water idea :)

10. curves64

curves64 Silver

Great, simple equation. Thank you HoneyChild!

11. Uh Oh...methinks a particular paleo PCOS "expert" probably doesn't have a clue about any of this, and her newly published book just got b-slapped.

12. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

LOLing at this... b/c it wasn't just your average every day "b!tch slap" but *OH SNAP* a Quantum level one...

13. NittDan

NittDan New Member

Here is my n=1

I have experienced swelling in my right ankle and foot in the last 10 days. Started drinking the sring water the last couple of days. Last night I had the normal urination about 4 hours into my sleep, then upon waking, I had a massive pee that went on forever. The ankle swelling is almost completely gone.

Coincidence?

14. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

If cells in a reduced state (ie negative charge) attract water and inflammation (ie positive charge) repels water, why did you have too much water in your cells?

I remember my mum coming back from a flight and she had water retention around her ankles. Is this because she lost electrons from being disconnected from the ground therefore allowing water to pool in her ankles rather than being used properly?

SCRN2007 likes this.
  15. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

swelling = inflammation when you fly, not only do you increase altitude but your also increasing your exposure to EMFs. so as you increase in altitude (via air plane or climbing a 14,000ft peak) you're changing the -/- charge to a more +/+ charge, which increase dehydration b/c as you increase elevation, your decreasing the schumann resonance. So the swelling is your mitochondria's attempt to hold on to the water your body has, but here's the thing. when you get dehydrated at altitude - all that's doing is highlighting that your not using the PPP and ATP to unfold the proteins so you can use the water for 100% efficiency. so if you're using ATP to live and you either A) fly or B) hike up a 14,000 ft peak - you're speeding up your quantum clock...

SCRN2007 likes this.
  16. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Well, poo!

I really like that phrase of yours, Curves. :)

17. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Remember Chocolate used to write about this in her journal...the altitudes used to make her feel horrible when she travel up from the desert. Hope she's still reading...this is good stuff.

I'm getting ready to fly in a month...it will be a good test of where I am in the efficiency scale.

18. Rachelle

Rachelle New Member

I get just the opposite. No sweetness at all when I drink Gerolsteiner. I also get extremely tired and my limbs feel tired the next day after taking Magnesium. My homeopath says I probably do not need mag. I wondered how Dr Kruse felt about that.

19. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

I have a similar reaction to Mg. You're the first person I've found to also have issues with it. Every naturopath/doctor/nutritionist/whatever that I've ever told this to thought I was crazy since the general consensus seems to be that everyone should be loading up on it. The strange thing is I did have a test a few years ago showing I was Mg deficient and I doubt I've raised my levels that much. It's one of the tests I need to have done again soon.

I would like to find Gerolsteiner. I've been checking a few of my local stores, but I have yet to see it. Where do you all purchase it?

20. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

JUDAS AITCH Now YOU"RE making my head hurt.