1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dehydration

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by diane, Feb 25, 2013.

1. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Glad I wandered in here. I, too, used to drink a LOT of water and spent a lot of time peeing it right back out. the last 6 months or so my intake has dropped considerably and during that time I was sleeping like the dead. SOMEthing has gone slightly haywire lately and I'm waking up at least once a night. Not because I have to pee but I just wake up.

So Yoda ... thanks for making my head spin. ;) Keep it up. I need all the help I can get with this stuff.

2. freesia

freesia Old Member

I didn't, but.....wow.
    I'm keen to learn more about this too. So water structure must affect digestion, absorption.....assimilation too? And the water content of seafood (for example) is structured so we can actually use it....the water and the nutrients.

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Yoda conveys wisdom in random burst of insightfulness.....

4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I have to believe that frozen seafood is just fine. It's like CT, no? Maybe to be optimal however, we would have to eat it right as it is thawing out, breaking those hyrogen bonds...

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yep........you will learn lots now that you know your biology is quantized. This is why things are different.

6. diane

diane Gold

Since my point about my dogs went by..... LOL..

The benefit of eating raw vs. cooked could be partially due to the water content and how we use it. Which then makes the connection of the seafood in the ocean water. Is this how we get electrons from it - through the water content? Have I really missed this point before LOL.

Hansen Kenimer likes this.
  7. Rachelle

Rachelle New Member

Then drinking as much oyster juice as possible would help? I need to gulp it down after eating the fresh oysters out of the container. I do remember when eating lots of fresh oysters in the fall and early winter that I was not thirsty near as much. Most people are light years ahead of me here and I still get squeamish gulping down the oysters ,let alone swallowing all the left over juice from the container. However, I do notice subtle differences and that helps when putting together what is being said in the blogs and on this forum. Lots of brain damage here folks and I can admit that and not feel bad when I look at people who are not even trying to help themselves.

8. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

So you just swallow those puppies whole,eh? We can only get them in jars here (shucked of course) and they're just so SLIPPERY. I can buy them online for $1.82 each but I have to order 60 at a time. Not sure we can eat that many so I'd like to ... wait, let me amend that ... I would consider trying the jarred kind first and if they stay down then I might buy the fresh ones.

/side trip

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Great thread. Everyday there is so much more to learn.......I am always lagging behind it seems....

10. Can we discuss estrogen? I'm really late to the game here, in reading about CT and its effect on hormones. It's all I can do to keep up with the blog! How does CT effect estrogen and how does it work to balance the Pg:E2 ratio? What are signs of being estrogen dominant? Are there signs of Pg dominance?

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere, but any insight is appreciated! Nice thread, btw, I am loving what I'm learning here!

11. Jude

Jude Gold

Fantastic summary Gretchen, have printed it out for further review. I hope you will continue to expound your reasonings for us....great adjunct to Dr K's challenges...good on you Yoda!

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes........and here is another tid bit.......this is the only reason why pickles and kraut are good.....high water content.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

CT slows down metabolism so you can get to fat burning to access PPP......in the PPP laid out in EMF you make three main things.....one of them detoxes estrogen.....glutathione.......it works in phase one and two detox pathways......if you look at estrogen clearance most women are estrogen dominant because they are massively dehydrated and they are missing Pg......PG is a fat burning hormone of pregnancy......there is the homology of why an upside PG/e2 is congruent with a non fat burner.....how to tell how bad it its.......DHEA level and sleep efficiency.

14. freesia

freesia Old Member

Gretchen,
    Dzugan absolutely should be paying you this week!
    :)

What should activating pregnancy do then? Anybody?
    Season and diet aside then, does pregnancy in itself, another winter designed 'activity', at least try to pull women towards using the PPpathway? LOL how I wish I could have both my pregnancies over again understanding what I do now.
    I mentioned in another thread (then deleted it because I thought I was getting a bit ahead of myself) that I thought CT plus PPP was the body's way of making sure there was enough energy for two during pregnancy over Winter.
    If not using that energy to sustain an electron positive pregnancy I guess it goes into our own bones, teeth, brains..
    ...general housekeeping stuff like that.. ;)

15. Rachelle

Rachelle New Member

I am just okay with putting them in a large spoon with lemon and swallowing them. I buy them fresh in a container at Whole Foods. You get anywhere from 6 to 8 of them in the container for $10. I buy two of the containers a week. Normally, they have them only for holidays, but I have asked them to keep getting them and they do.

16. diane

diane Gold

Freesia, I think given hibernation probably fat burning as well. Most animals chub up for the winter - even squirrels who store for the winter (believe me the dogs know when the squirrels are fat and slow LOL). So I'm thinking that CT and PPP burn fat.

So then the thyroid is the mechanism that creates the hormones. Yes? Just trying to put all of the pieces together.

17. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Chrysanthemama - here's a good synopsis of Estrogen dominance symptoms:
    Decreased sex drive
    Irregular or otherwise abnormal menstrual periods
    Bloating (water retention)
    Breast swelling and tenderness
    Fibrocystic breasts
    Headaches (especially premenstrually)
    Mood swings (most often irritability and depression)
    Weight and/or fat gain (particularly around the abdomen and hips)
    Cold hands and feet (a symptom of thyroid dysfunction)
    Hair loss
    Thyroid dysfunction
    Sluggish metabolism
    Foggy thinking, memory loss
    Fatigue
    Trouble sleeping/insomnia
    PMS
    Estrogen dominance has also been linked to allergies, autoimmune disorders, breast cancer, uterine cancer, infertility, ovarian cysts, and increased blood clotting, and is also associated with acceleration of the aging process.

So If your E-dominate, which a PCOS Woman is, then you're also dehydrated, in conjunction with low Pg, and you can't enter the PPP. However when you CT, it helps neutralize the E-dominance, by activating and increase Pg. so when your adverse to getting into the CT tank - your Pg is being dominated by E2, and your thyroid symptoms of being cold, and craving heat goes up. When in reality you really need to cold to ramp up the PG, and bring down the E2. So if you have a MTHFR +/- or +/+ snps - it can be harder for you to clear E2, but not impossible when you access the PPP. Accessing the PPP allows you to by-pass some of the MTHFR detox pathways (haven't figured out which ones - but this is why you've said that after EMF 7 we'd understand why MTHFR isn't as much of a challenge if you know how to block EMF and get into the PPP - am I close?) So, given you need Pg to access the PPP - its possible for some E-dominate women to access the PPP during the portion of their cycle when Pg is dominant - with the assistance of BHRT supplementation. but the goal is to access the PPP throughout the cycle, so that means Pg should actually be higher in the first phase of our cycle than currently accepted. Still Pg would increase as it currently does, but it shouldn't flat line, additionally E - will rise, but never become the dominate hormone across the entire cycle.

Pregnancy is the reason for life, part of the cycle. Pg is the key hormone for entering the PPP when coupled w/Ketogenic diet and cold. both sexes have Pg. Intuitively I would expect - that in an "optimal" male - you'd see Pg rise as you move in to winter - I wonder if Jack's labs show this. so both men and women can access the PPP. but here's the key - Jack said in the mitochondria RX that women pass the environmental ques to their progeny during pregnancy. so If you don't enter the PPP when pregnant - your telling baby its summer year round - and your setting up baby to a mismatched circadian cycle. the question is does pregnancy, which is HGH & astronomically HIGH Pg levels automatically = PPP? Intuitively, survival for any eutherian mammal I think that's a yes. The next question is does artificial light and emf over ride that for us? I'm thinking yes again. so when your pregnant and not using the PPP b/c you're circadian cycles are effed up - you're running on the krebs and CP systems for ATP - so your body is robbing you to ensure survival of baby - hence why women have "pregnancy brain", cavities in their teeth after subsequent pregnancies, bone loss and heart attacks after giving birth... *OH SNAP! mother nature just b!tch slapped us for being stupid - but ensured the survival of the species - even if it isn't optimal any more....

thyroid doesn't create hormones - T3 is the key when coupled with vitamin A that unlocks LDL so it can convert to Pregnenolone - your state of stress determines if that is then turned toward Pg or Cortisol. If pregnenolone -> Pg -> remaining steroid (sex) hormones & vitamin D. If pregnenolone -> cortisol -> liver to make more LDL b/c we're not making steroid hormones (wash rinse repeat). all of this is controlled by the Hypothalmus -pitutary axis. go back and read CT 7. its all there.

CT allows you to access the PPP. PPP uses fat to make the ATP. you have to have enough cellular water, Cold, & progesterone to get it to turn on continuously. Its easier for men to access b/c they have a steady state of Pg, where as women have the fluctuation of Pg across the cycle - but that flux is far to wide these days, to access the PPP regularly. I think this is why men drop weight like mad when they go paleo - they have a constant supply of Pg, to support their T and can enter the PPP easier, especially when they embrace cold. Jack has said CT increases both Pg and T.

I've come to the conclusion - that when I'm CTing during the midpoint of my cycle I'm able to hit the PPP - why - I need less food (lunch is non-existent) during this phase of my cycle, my Pg is increasing, and sleep is effing awesome during this phase as well. I'm able to do this even living in the EMF soup I'm struggling with. Additionally, I used to just get hot after eating breakfast... I've noticed over the past cycle and this one, that I'm now hot all morning... and even hotter after I eat. I can't cool down - this is no hot flash but like I'm taping into something else... I think the ground in combination w/everything else - is helping me get into the PPP faster - even if I don't stay there... and this is why I'm suddenly fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes of 6yrs ago... This leads me to the conclusion the Pg should naturally be HIGHER Across the entire cycle for all women... not the curve shown here: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...terone,_LH_and_FSH_during_menstrual_cycle.png

IME Pg should greater than or equal to Estrogen with the exception of during ovulation... so instead of the big bulge of pg - it should be a continous slope that tracks E, but peaks after E does and maintains then increases if pregnant or gently drops back to the beginning of the cycle...

18. diane

diane Gold

Gretchen you are a ROCKSTAR!!! Reading CT-7 now. :) Thanks!

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Write this up and I will make it a guest blog by you........we will call it Quantum PCOS. It is excellent and you are spot on, on it it all.......and yes my PG is best in Dec-Feb.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I told precisely to an educational consultant that all women need higher PG in this EMF environment........same reason men need higher T. Most wont listen because they are afraid of cancer when in reality cancer is more likely when both are low.......because both are indicators of loss of free electrons.