1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dehydration

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by diane, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Julie5

Julie5 New Member

So even though I have only started the reset again 2 weeks ago, it's not too early to start CT?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

its never too early for that.

Kinda funny to see that this thread began in the beginning of 2013 and now we are ready to get real deep into quantum water.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    Brent Patrick likes this.
  3. margor_j

margor_j New Member

thats really interesting. cos i find CT makes me wanna pee, though not all the time..
    iv been drinking up to 5-7L a day and i can even smash 500ml before bed and not get up to pee.... which actually surprised me (that was last nite).
    Im going to the beach every dam day for grounding / earthing / walking in water / swimming / lying on the wet sand, and usually spend time in the evening lying on the grass reading.

one thing iv noticed since JK - and some may call me crazy - but im sure now, that i can 'feel' crappy stuff in my hands if i hold my iphone for too long a time. its only been happening the last couple of weeks or so.. (with more earthing). so im aware of it when im using my laptop to...

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Me too - much more sensitive to everything! Sounds like you are doing great...;)

5. Eliza

Eliza Gold

I had a bioimpedance analysis done today to see how my body fat / muscle has changed over the course of the leptin reset. Thankfully, no weight gain (phew!). However, it did pick up that I was dehydrated, which I was a bit surprised about since I'm drinking spring water compared to before the leptin reset when I was drinking fluoridated tap water.

My hormones seem to be low across the board (though I haven't had them retested yet following 8 weeks of the leptin reset), so it would sound like my progesterone levels might not be helping with hydration.

My question is - how accurate is a BIA in assessing dehydration status as opposed to a BUN/creatine ratio?

6. pregnancy brain and post partum depression after the baby arrives and leaves them depleted.
    if another pregnancy within 2 years the next one is bound to have issues, when mom doesnt know how to replenish

Shijin13 likes this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

This is a great thread .... just going back thru it .....

Brent Patrick and Graeme like this.
  8. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

so true Josh. I some how became pregnant within a month of my milk drying up. I was 15mths postpartum. during both pregnancies I ate seafood like it was going out of style. but with HAvoc my MASS increase was crazy. I now know why this happened. You would have thought with my education I would have considered the 2nd law of thermo to weight (mass) gain. but nope missed it. but I recognize it now...

this is also why its optimal for babies/toddlers to nurse well into the ages of 3-6. it puts off pregnancy, and supports moms ability to regenerate in preparation for the next pregnancy.

9. Hope

Hope Gold

You think this would affect Kate Middleton? She got PG what, 12 months after giving birth? Or 14?

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

11. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Hope likes this.
  12. Excellent thread

shiran likes this.
  13. Ozzie_Kendall

Ozzie_Kendall New Member

Very old thread I know. However this might explain why my get noticeably eyes sunken in the last few days of my cycle and up to day 5.

In Australia too - there’s a certain level of dehydration all month long anyway.