1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dehydration

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by diane, Feb 25, 2013.

1. shilohman

shilohman New Member

Fluoride naturally occurs in water, so I would focus more on eating an Epi-Paleo diet and eating things like cilantro and taking chlorella. The EPA says anything above 4.0 ppm is the maximum contaminant level.

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

The cat has officially sanctioned her new water source. I have been giving her rainwater lately. And instead of daintily drinking a bit here and there, she has started lapping it up like a dog. It took a few days, but she seemed to "discover" the water and she loves it! She sits and spends at least a half minute gulping it down.

3. Hope

Hope Gold

Nonchalant, that is so cute!! Love how animals are so intuitive....how old is your cat? I bet you will be able to prolong her life this way...

4. diane

diane Gold

Maybe why the dogs love puddles so much! They have to lap up every one!

5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Hope, she is about 2 years old. She goes outside almost every night for CT and grounding, even when it is freezing. :)

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I discovered something interesting about "sun water". It takes much longer to make it when I'm in the city (about an hour), as opposed to the country (some times in as little as 5-15 minutes). And this is using the same well water. Also, when I was in the city, and I brought the sun water inside, and let it sit for about 15 minutes on my kitchen table, it lost its good flavor. When I was in the country, it maintained its good flavor even when indoors for several hours.

I think the high EMF in my city home zapped it. :(

Makes me wonder about all the food I've served on that table.

7. Inger

Inger Silver

N, that is weird. Actually.. to me it is almost a bit scary...:confused:

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is true.......The sun has amazing effects on water........go re read BG 2 and see what I said the sun does to the ocean and viral loads in one day........how do you think it happens? Coherent water loaded with large EZ.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
  9. Hope

Hope Gold

Oh sun water, I missed this. Gotta try to make it. NC, how do you make it - may I ask?

10. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Hi Hope, actually it's Inger's idea. I'll see if I can find her original posts.

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

If you drink a large amount of bulk water at one time, you can get an uncomfortable full feeling in your stomach.
    I think if you drink the same amount of structured water, you do not get this uncomfortable feeling. It seems to be easier to drink. Easier to absorb.
    And I am sure missing my sun water. Darn these clouds! I've been keeping a bottle on the north side of a round flat magnet in the fridge. Not sure, but it may be something good. Seems to go down smoothly, but it's only a half liter at a time. Doesn't taste like sunwater though.

13. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

14. Same for me with the salt water. We just started salting our water and now it tastes sweet and so easy to get down a lot.

15. nuttmegs17

nuttmegs17 New Member

Still catching up on this post but this caught my eye... Is this why I have to pee do much right before and directly after my period?! Bc i have low Progesterone? I knew it was hormone related but no article I found actually went into detail.

As far as uncoupling proteins. Back in the MDA days dr k told me this was why I was running so hot at night For some reason I have a SUPER hot core. It's not hot flashes but I go from hot to very hot depending on the night. Gets in the way of cuddling that's for sure! Although I have no probs sleeping through it (my husband notices the heat more than I do. Says its like sleeping next to a furnace). I have noticed I am more hot if I have a bigger richer meal but my hands and feet remain colder (side affect of hashis? My thyroid still isn't where it needs to be)

I don't really pee that much otherwise. When I go out with my girlfriends they have multiple trips to the bathroom (like once an hour!) and are always amazed that I don't have to go. Is this a good thing? I always assumed it meant I wasn't detoxing as much as they were or something

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

16. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

When do you experience the very hot nights in relation to your monthly cycle? For the last couple of months I've been getting very got and thirsty during the night between 19-22 of my cycle.

17. nuttmegs17

nuttmegs17 New Member

Hmmm you know I have never noticed a correlation during my cycle but maybe I should start paying attention. I see more of a response when I have a bigger or richer ,eat than usual. I am always a ,it warmer than my husband no matter what though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

18. nuttmegs17

nuttmegs17 New Member

Just wanted to bump this.

So to address dehydration I should
    1. switch to cold spring water
    2. address grounding (for me it looks like the best I can do is barefoot walks during lunch or sitting out on the grass - I live in a condo and am surrounded by sidewalks so its tricky. I did buy some sole-less moccassins so hopefully that will help as well
    3. address wi-fi - I have been turnign it off my devices and actually shutting off wi-fi during the night. I've also been using amber glasses...again, living and working in the city makes me worried about all the wi-fi that is just constantly around me, but we cant move for at least another year so thats what i have to do. I'd love to get one of thoes magnetico pads as well but that will hvae to wait until we move...

any other major things I can do?

19. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

get in a cold tub.... and continue to take detailed daily notes about how you feel during your cycle and update Dzugan weekly...

20. Hope

Hope Gold

nuttmegs, i would love to hear about your Dzugan experience....