1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DEEP IMPLICATIONS OF VERMONT 2018 are................

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 3, 2018.

1. drezy

drezy New Member

Excellent posts this morning. Well explained. and mind-blowing now that I know that if doc writes it then there are amazing biological implications.

The popular concept pervades even in the profession.

More than once I've had to explain to seasoned engineers why they were seeing what they thought was a "ghost" signal. At higher frequencies it gets even more perplexing if you don't understand. It was actually a good way to get someone off your back if they weren't in-the-know to suggest that they go investigate that signal, ultimately just a reflection.

I've even had people refuse to believe what a conductor actually is and the fact that we weren't sending electrons nearly as much as we were propagating electromagnetic waves through a geometric medium. Ears smoked.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  2. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

I am glad I read this today.

Yesterday I met with the builder who my Dad has chosen to do everything renovation related with the property, including electricity. While he was understanding of some of my concerns, he also belittled others. He told me that there are no concerns with electricity running to outlets so long as there is nothing plugged into it. Unfortunately I am still unwell in the sense that I focused more on wanting to punch him in the throat when he told me that rather than informing the previously employed naval electrician that even though I am young, female and not ugly that I know at least some basic shit about electromagnetic interference and that nnEMF is not only a concern when something is plugged into an outlet. However, two 7 hour fully anesthetized hip surgeries at 14 did leave me considerably less confident in my cognitive abilities. I’ll send the builder a little excerpt from your post, Dr. Kruse, to explain my concerns with having five outlets in a small bedroom.

I wish that I had more time to sort out some of this shit, however I am also so grateful to be young and informed. We (fiancé and I) agreed to move across the country from TX to NH and rent a house from them in January 2018. I only found Kruse’s website in April. Sheesh.

Joyfun, Jude and Mayuri like this.
  3. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

Looks like one more reason to get rid of mercury fillings - how MRI effects mercury fillings ……………

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Modern MRI machines pose mercury poisoning risk for people with fillings

Modern MRI machines could end up poisoning people who have had a filling put in at the dentist, as new high-powered scanners can cause mercury to leak out of previously set fillings

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...entist-cavity-tooth-decay-risks-a8417581.html

4. Summer

Summer New Member

5. Summer

Summer New Member

Are you recommending metal conduit wiring in homes for the 5 G world?

Alex97232 likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Vermont video is going live on Patreon........

drezy likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Antonis, Phosphene, Alex97232 and 2 others like this.
  8. b.pezzia

b.pezzia Bruno Pezzia

@JanSz
    You should try a Greek island.They are not in the tropics but they have a lot of the ingredients of the recipe that Jack talks.

Mayuri likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mayuri and drezy like this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Excercise and obesity are rising in the modern world in unison because 99% of humans exercise inside out of the sun and none of them know that melanopsin our blue light opsin is in our skin and eye. Our skin is the largest organ in our body so the more blue light it senses indoors the more likely obesity will occur in the subcutaneous fat where the melanopsin and retinol bound couple is. As a result, exercising under blue light will make you fatter and destroy your sex steroid hormones. When will they read the data that links these two topics and comprehend what it means?https://apnews.com/b0a275d97ac84dcf...y:-Exercise-and-obesity-are-both-rising-in-US

11. Joyfun

Joyfun Intuitively curious

I did not intend to reply, but only click on the "Like" button. But as long as I am here, I appreciate all that you do and am grateful for all the positive changes in my life from your wealth of knowledge.:):):)

johnsonmd, Mayuri, Phosphene and 2 others like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How much do you know about temperature and pH changes throughout Earth's time? Why do we have the cold thermogenesis pathways buried into the brain of every mammal on Earth even if they come from the tropics? Could it be that the equator used to be a snowball? How is the mammal system built to handle dynamic rapid temperature changes? We have a very interesting story that couples to how the first and second law of thermodynamics was developed by a group of men, Joule, Mayer, Kelvin, Helmholtz, and Clausius. The story of heat and latitudes and haplotypes ties directly to Robert Mayer (1814-87). He was a German physician who leads a very controversial life as a medical student. He was banished from Germany when he joined a secret student society and had to seek refuge to practice medicine on ships bound for the East Indies as the ship doctor. At the time of his life physicians still followed Hippocrates and Galen's advice to "bleed" patients for illness. This is where barbarism came from if you recall this time in medical history.

When Mayer was bleeding sailors on these ships in tropical waters he was very alarmed to find out that the extracted blood was much redder than it was back in Germany. He initially thought that he had hit an artery and not a vein, but he soon found out from local physicians who practiced inside the tropics that it was "normal for venous blood to be redder" than it was in the colder Northern climates. This set up Mayer to begin one of the greatest mito-hacks in human history. Remember at this time humans had no idea cells had colonies of mitochondria. He did know that the great Lavoisier in France had proposed that animal respiration functioned to "produce heat" for tissues. He also knew that the change from red to blue blood from arteries to veins was due to the removal of oxygen from the blood for respiration. Thus, he was the first physician to realize that the more red blood was in the veins of a sailor in the tropics under higher UV conditions might be due to a "lowered need of respiration and heat production". Until Dr. Doug Wallace came along in mitochondrial studies to explain why mitochondrial haplotypes varied by latitude only Mayer linked it to more oxygen creation in the tropical environment and proved it by examining the patient's blood. This implies that anyone with a pulmonary disease tied to poor oxygenation, it might be very wise to visit the tropics often. It also means anyone with a mitochondrial disease needs to consider tropical light as their first-line therapy. Coupled haplotypes tend to have lower basal metabolic rates and they tend to live longest. Mathematics scaling laws link longevity to the basal metabolic rate for these reasons. Soon on the Patreon blog you'll learn precisely how pH and temperature fit the deuterium story. https://atmos.washington.edu/~dennis/321/321_Lecture_23.pdf

WalterNL, Joyfun, JanSz and 1 other person like this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Could it be that the equator used to be a snowball?
    ==================
    And sea north of Siberia is full of ivory (tropical animals).
    And their meat is still fresh, and currently being fed to the dogs. (ie; quick freeze prevented spoilage)
    Note, most ivory is not from Africa, but from Siberia.
    ==================

I will not be surprised if you will figure out that the current solar system is less that 30000 (30 thousands) years old.
    (and that includes our Circadian System).

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-6-29_10-14-55.png

That is not a big surprise. They are made of a crude oil.,

What may surprise some is that
    manna falling from the sky on Jews was relay similar to that kind of cheese.

It were hydrocarbons that were falling on Earth when the Earth was going thru the tail of comet (Venus).

(Biblical) Exodus happened not that long ago.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  15. Joyfun

Joyfun Intuitively curious

It has been on my mind for several weeks as to why the palms and bottom of feet do not tan. I thought today that perhaps both areas needed to be very calloused. Then when I read that you wrote that the equator could have been a snowball, perhaps, the calloused palms and bottom of feet could have protected against the very cold.

16. shiran

shiran Curious

17. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

A musing :)

Before bipedalism both hands and feet would have been connected to the ground so our "blueprint" could reflect their having been no need at the time to tan the palms and the bottoms of the feet. Even once upright and with normal walking, the palms are facing inwards to the body, whilst the tops of our feet and back of the hands are more exposed to light. Also having a tan on our fingertips and palms may affect the sensitivity of how we interact with our environment (what is this, is it safe to eat etc ), and how we interact with each other through light emission interaction. If I meet someone new and shake their hand, I'm sampling their photon emission and they are sampling mine. :)

18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I was searching for whether, if not necessarily from cattle, the Hazda drank blood like the Masai, or ate raw meat still containing blood, found this and posting it here as he was with Jeff Leach http://theconversation.com/i-spent-...o-see-if-it-would-improve-my-gut-health-78773

From the Wiki entry on the Masai, talking about Weston A Price "He attributed that to their diet consisting of (in order of volume) raw milk, raw blood, raw meat and some vegetables and fruits, although in many villages they do not eat any fruit or vegetables at all. He noted that when available every growing child and every pregnant or lactating woman would receive a daily ration of raw blood."

So completely different diets - but I've been thinking about the daily ration of raw blood providing (as well as other things like salt etc), a source of UVC? It could possibly be absorbed through the mouth and the upper part of the digestive tract, before it could negatively impact the microbiome? :confused:

Phosphene and Lahelada like this.
  19. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Especially with unobstructed eye contact!

Phosphene, Lahelada and Sue-UK like this.
  20. drezy

drezy New Member

You'll want to eventually read Chapter 19 of Van Wijk's Light in Shaping Life that discusses human photon emission.