1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DEEP IMPLICATIONS OF VERMONT 2018 are................

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Endonucleases are a type of enzyme that cuts the phosphor-diester bond—the backbone of DNA—in a strand of DNA or RNA. Type I cuts the DNA bond randomly. There are many other specific versions called “restriction enzymes” that cut only at very specific sequences. Type III has been studied the most for its relation to electric DNA and cuts very specifically.

When connected to DNA, Endonuclease III changes its shape allowing the iron and sulfur atoms to give up electrons increasing its charge. This shape alteration makes the enzyme increase its hold on the DNA. The released electron travels along the DNA wire until it meets another Endonuclease III molecule attached to the DNA. The second Endonuclease III molecule takes up the electron from the DNA. Taking up this electron, the second enzyme loosens its grip on the DNA.

As the electron travels along the DNA wire, it is stopped if there is a damaged spot, thus identifying a problem. When the error is identified, both of the repair molecules stay attached to the DNA wire on either side of the error, identifying a trouble spot. In fact, Endonuclease III does more. It helps communicate with other proteins, such as MutY, that come and fix the mutation. Mutations ARE rare in nuclear DNA. They are 5 times more likely in mtDNA

We should be focused in on mtDNA mutations and not nuclear ones.

This mechanism of exchanging electrons has now been shown to be extremely important in many techniques for repairing DNA. It, also, occurs occurs with many other repair proteins. Electrons excited by the sun is what repairs things during autophagy or mitophagy.

Another surprising finding related to electricity in DNA is that the seven genes required to create the iron-sulfur clusters, have been stable in cells and molecules for billions of years. Also, 600 million years ago, long before neurons developed, an organism that later became jellyfish and sea anemones developed the genes for electrical communication. This means that electrical properties of genes started long before axons, electrical synapses and brain waves. They are basic to the cell, like DNA. All of them are translated by the start codon of methionine in all kingdoms of life too.

lilly antic and Lahelada like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How does all these connect the skin to your DNA everywhere? Well it turns out melanin connects to DNA via electrons too.

A recent paper shows that melanin shows intriguing connections with electron transfer and its effect on metabolism and DNA. Ultraviolet light induces reactive oxygen and nitrogen species molecules, which excite electrons in melanin fragments. While in the dark hours later after sun exposure, the electrical energy is transferred to DNA via the Auger effect and the most unusual part is that it all occurs by this mechanism while in the dark, during sleep when autophagy is active in repair.

Induced by ultraviolet light, an electron is excited in melanin fragments and this electron is transferred to DNA. The transfer of this electron to DNA in the dark causes changes in water and in proteins. This occurs by a special quantum state transferring energy of a photon from ultraviolet light to an electron in DNA. This is a form of animal photosynethesis few people even know is possible.

Brent Patrick, Anita and Lahelada like this.
  3. Josh Rosenthal

Josh Rosenthal Charter member of Purple Angels Club

drezy likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Centrosomal ALIX is a fluorophore-protein. This should really interest my members who recently heard the June webinar where I taught you how chromosome separate using ELF-UV from Kreb's bicycle. Centrosomal ALIX has now been shown to regulate mitotic spindle orientation by modulating astral microtubule dynamics. It is an electromagnetic protein given its information from the light we create from the cell cycle. BOOM. http://emboj.embopress.org/content/early/2018/06/01/embj.201797741

The ESCRT pathway functions across eukaryotes and many archaeal species, where it helps mediate vesicle formation at multivesicular bodies (MVB, enveloped virus budding, and the abscission stage of cytokinesis. These seemingly disparate biological processes all involve the resolution of thin, cytoplasm-filled membrane tubules, implying that ESCRT machinery can be recruited to different biological membranes to mediate "topologically" similar membrane fission events.

https://www.genengnews.com/gen-news...da-may-clean-cancers-circadian-clock/81255864

drezy likes this.
  5. Instinctively I was drawn to this third eye aspect of the skin back then in my Quantlet video hahahaaaa.

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

REALITY #1: HOLES IN REALITY MAKE TIME

https://jackkruse.com/reality-1-holes-reality-make-time/

Mayuri and drezy like this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-6-8_8-10-23.jpeg

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    Sajid Mahmood and drezy like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jansz is paying attention

Mayuri, Sajid Mahmood and drezy like this.
  9. kris90

kris90 New Member

Vermont 2018 was such a game changer for me. It really did tie everything together nicely. The fact that we make our own shortwave UV light is a HUGE deal, and the way it's made from deuterium in our blood plasma is fascinating https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deuterium_arc_lamp.

For a Canadian, all I have to do is put the "squeeze" on deuterium to release these light frequencies. In the winter the cold does it, and in the summer, the UV does it. This implies that we can make Vitamin D year round, but it becomes less important to make as much in winter, because the VDR shrinks and becomes more sensitized as all receptors do in the cold.

So then I wonder, when sick/stressed cells release too much ELF-UV light, it must be because the EZ is diminished, since it is the EZ that is designed to capture this light? So basically, blue light and nnEMF dehydrates us and diminishes the EZ so we lose too much of this ELF-UV light, and that's how our redox drops quickly in a modern world?

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Today's blog QT#12 has much to say on this too. RBC's are a torus. Arteries should have laminar flow in the center of a vessel and why blood flow is more turbulent towards the artery wall. Sunlight causes the entire arteriole to migrate toward the sunlight of UVA light. Sunlight can directly affect the RBC’s in the center of your blood vessels to act just as leaves do to collect IRA and UVA light as a form of animal phototaxis.

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

laminar flow in the center
    turbulent towards the wall

blog QT#12

upload_2018-6-8_9-44-13.png

12. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thanks Jan.. I just printed everything in this thread Doc posted.. lol.. now I will have duplicates after printing out blog above.. at least its all in one place to read.. awesome blog.. Thank you again.

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

14. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Boom , I knew the bus was coming and someone was going to be thrown under it for spreading misinformation wrapped up in poison!

15. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Great presentation on 5th listen right now

drezy likes this.
  16. Richelle Jones

Richelle Jones Eve Mytokondrya

For the last 18mths I get 4-5+ hrs plus per day of AM sunlight at latitude 24...i have excellent circulation (warm fingers in all temps...hair on my fingers and toes and nice shiny white fingertips and toenails ...nice thin strong shiny nails...not big horny yellow ones) i am 51yrs old...compared to other women younger than me or my age I know who are cold all the time and yawning...a lot of middle aged women i see are dry and dusty looking...they are lacking shine and vitality...i have a nice golden tan (mito haplo H blonde and green eyes...more eumelanin...how is that different again? )and people literally tell me I am glowing...

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The Matrix is a system. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters, musicians. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Intersting you say that Jack ^^^^^^ I watched the Matrix last night after many years...now it has deeper meaning for me as a mitochondriac

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What is another deep implication? I told you 5G is going to change the topology of the skin. So our skin allows for solar phototaxis for our blood to provide for several variable human photosynthetic properties. What happens when the ionosphere is loaded with 5G waveforms to our surface conductors? What might the collateral effects of such a situation? Consider this video as instructive. Your blood normally is not magnetic, like Mercury is not magnetic but if the surface topology is altered and electric fields affect the skin what will happen to the blood in the arterioles of the skin?

Experiments in the 1980s revealed that in some situations electrons split en masse into fractions of particles that make braidable trails through space-time; in other cases, they collectively whip up massless versions of themselves. A lattice of spinning atoms becomes a fluid of swirling loops or branching strings; crystals that began as insulators start conducting electricity over their surfaces. One phase that shocked experts when recognized as a mathematical possibility in 2011 features strange, particle-like “fractons” that lock together in fractal patterns.

Today, topology has introduced the new rules of emergent phases show how the elementary particles themselves might arise from an underlying network of entangled bits of quantum information, which Wen calls the “qubit ocean.” That ocean in you might be what your blood really is at its core. And the way it acts with the visible spectrum is sensitive and specific for these frequencies.

The heating of water in our blood affects the surface electric charge, called a topologic charge, and this affects physical changes in water to allow it to absorb more UV light spectra in exclusion zone water. This is why Pollack has found a refractive change in EZ water and in the spectrum of EZ water which is UVC light at 270 nm. The amount of light these hydrogen bonding networks can absorb changes because of the size and shape of coherent domains in water's topology is proportionally related to EZ size that light introduces to water in the blood. That relationship fundamentally exists because of mass equivalence equation of Einstein, but understanding it well ties back to understanding how topology and quantum spin numbers change. It turns out subatomic particles with half-integer spin numbers are critical in this complex dance of why humans must be under the sun and have their skin in the game.

Coherent domains in water's hydrogen bonding network are pieces of matter with specific masses that affect energy and its conversion. Energy is neither created nor destroyed. It just changes shape. Energy and mass are both one and the same thing..........the field around them dictate their state and conversion = mass equivalence of Einstein.

Coherent domains in water = instantaneous changes in size and shape of water molecules to incident light, magnetic flux, or nnEMF or blue light.

Coherent water = exclusion zone water = EZ. Liquid water is therefore a two-fluid system in a cell. I think it is more states than that truthfully now. It is bulk when it is not touching hydrophilic proteins and not in sunlight. This is similar in analogy with superfluid helium in a cold or heated environment. This gets to the crux of the issue of how water operates differently when it is hot or cold in with seasonal variations.

Bulk water consists of a coherent phase which is about 40 percent of total volume at room temperature and an incoherent phase 60%. In the coherent phase only, the water molecules oscillate between two electronic configurations in phase with a resonating EMF. In nature that should be the sun or the Schumann depending upon the presence or absence of light. The common frequency of the EMF and the electronic oscillation of the coherent phase being 0.26 eV; whereas the energy difference of the two electronic configurations of the coherent phase is 12.06 eV, which gives the wavelength of 1 000 Angstroms ( this is light with 100 nm in the UVC range) of the coherence domain.

The remaining 60 percent incoherent phase is extracted by thermal fluctuations from the coherent phase. So EMF's can really mess with water composition and show how big a chameleon water really is. The two phases have widely different dielectric constants: Bulk water is 78. Coherent water is WAY higher. This is why electrons and photons from the sun make water supercharged.

The coherent phase is 160, due to the high polarizability of the coherently aligned water molecules that are oscillating in concert; while the dielectric constant of the incoherent state is about 15. 160 +15 = 175. Divide by two and you approximate 78 which is what you see published.........on bulk water.

Nobody breaks it down like this because no one sees water as I do as the key topologic insulator of man because it DOES NOT affect symmetry breakage in nature..........it is life's version of a superconductive superfluid on Earth like helium is in the sun.

[​IMG]

Coherent water = EZ = magnetohydrodynamic fluid of immense ability to make quantum computing possible in our blood to deliver information in sunlight to our cells to create a quantum memory in water in our cells. This is the holy grail of a quantum computer.

Sunlight during the day provides living systems with electric fields. At night it provides a cell with magnetic fields.

The externally applied electric fields during the day are only felt in the non-coherent phase because sunlight can affect the 40% coherent phase to alter the 60 % depending on the environments our choices make. This is why the DC electric current is operational in wakefulness. It marries to the presence of the sun's electric fields during the daytime. This is instructional why regeneration is built by the sun's light at the core.

Just when you think you know water well............you don't. Not only is water stranger than we think, it is stranger than we can think about it. I personally think nature's imagination with respect to water's abilities Is so much greater than our own could ever hope to be, nature is never going to let us relax because of how she shapeshifts water to create life's magic.

This should raise the question in your mind, what happens to this system when blue light and/or 5G are present at night considering the systems design?

When you see the video of 2018 Vermont this video's implications might stun you to what is coming to humans because of their technology creations. For those of you who forgot, blood is a magnetohydrodynamic fluid. Topology is the study of how electrical changes to the surface affects the properties at deeper levels by altering sizes and shapes of topologic insulators.
    Heating can occur in many ways. The UV spectrum of visible light is how it is designed to work in us. What happens when 5G is used and RF and microwaves are used between 3GHz and 90GHz? Well, the use of microwaves causes two different topologic effects and both change the shape of water's coherent domains in their hydrogen bonding networks in our circulatory system. This will affect how deuterium and hydrogen fractionation can or cannot occur in tissues and out blood.

Recall that RBC's are shaped like a Torus and float in 93% water.
    To understand this entanglement pattern as a type of topological order imagine that a quantum spin liquid is spilling around the surface of a torus, with some loops winding around the torus’s hole. RBC's do not have a hole and I bet there is a reason tied to our sun's light to limit a topologic state on Earth.

If there was a hole what would it mean? Because of these hole windings, in a torus, instead of having a single ground state associated with the superposition of all loop patterns, the spin liquid will now exist in one of four distinct ground states. These 4 states are tied to four different superpositions of loop patterns. One state consists of all possible loop patterns with an even number of loops winding around the torus’s hole and an even number winding through the hole. Another state has an even number of loops around the hole and an odd number through the hole; the third and fourth ground states correspond to odd and even, and odd and odd, numbers of hole windings, respectively. Limiting that hole in the torus likely has a huge effect on the ground state of RBC in blood being irradiated by sunlight. I am not sure yet, what the implications are, but I bet it is important to how nature built life on Earth.

What might limiting the hole of torus do? The absence or presence of a hole might determine which of these ground states the system is in stays fixed, even as the loop pattern fluctuates locally because of how sunlight activates the water in the vessel. This means the amount of skin in the game is something the skin and circualtory systems is monitoring in its information collection system.

If, for instance, the spin liquid (water in plasma) has an even number of loops winding around the torus’s hole (RBC's), two of these loops might touch and combine, suddenly becoming a loop that doesn’t wrap around the hole at all. Long-way loops decrease by two, but the number remains even. The system’s ground state is a topologically invariant property that withstands local changes. The implications are astounding when you understand the physics that are possible in this type of system. It is mindboggling how nature built us to use these exotic states of matter, but that is where the data has lead me. This is why I mentioned it in the Quantum Brain blog. It is no shocker that our brain is suspended in water called CSF made from blood plasma when you see how the pieces fit for the first time.

For a 1-D chain of bosons — particles like photons that have integer values of quantum spin, which means they return to their initial quantum states after swapping positions — there is only one gapped topological phase. The key we do not know is how high the integer values that light can go. My belief right now is that it is unlimited. It means that creating memory in water using light is done via electron and proton quantum spin numbers that have half-integer quantum spin states. That is electrons and H+ protons. Deuterium has a different quantum spin number, and this is why it is not a good information carrier of light.

In this phase 1-D spin chain state of light, first studied by the Princeton theorist Duncan Haldane, who, along with David Thouless and J. Michael Kosterlitz, won the 2016 Nobel Prize for decades of work on topological phases, the spin chain gives rise to half-spin particles on both ends. Those half-spin particles are electrons and H+ protons that mitochondrial deal with exclusively.

Two gapped topological phases exist for chains of fermions — particles like electrons and quarks (which make up protons) that have half-integer values of spin, meaning their states become negative when they switch positions by light. The topological order in all these 1-D chains stems not from long-range quantum entanglement, but from local symmetries acting between neighboring particles. This process is called “symmetry-protected topological phases. These states correspond to “co-cycles of the co-homology group.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nature built the brain to be the ultimate quantum computer using these topologic states as its currency or software system. Future quantum computers could take advantage of this invariant quality in nature. Having four topological ground states that aren’t affected by local deformations or environmental error gives you a way to store quantum information because your qubit could be what ground state it’s in.

Systems like spin liquids don’t really need to wrap around a torus to have topologically protected ground states. A favorite playground of researchers is the toric code, a phase theoretically constructed by the condensed matter theorist Alexei Kitaev of the California Institute of Technology in 1997 and demonstrated in experiments over the past decade.

I find it too coincidental that blood uses toroid-like cells to collect light..........from the sun and deliver it to mitochondria.

Phosphene and Brent Patrick like this.