1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DEEP IMPLICATIONS OF VERMONT 2018 are................

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 3, 2018.

1. From an evolutionary post o
    I was specifically asking about human babies. Or does it still depend on the individual?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Human babies do best born April to August.

3. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I thought during fall.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You thought wrong.

Antonis likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What were some other implications of Skin in the game from Vermont 2018?

Why are makeup and facial tattoo's a crazy thing to do now that attendees learned about this slide below? Just putting makeup on ones face can alter many things that would astound you. https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../34463906... We already know that heat release links to deuterium content and TCA spin rate. In all cases, raising the temperature invokes thermal vibrational and entropic effects. This tends to preferentially stabilize H+ over deuterium bonds in cells.

It was found that the effect is most pronounced above the sinuses around the nose, and those facial temperatures were reduced as participants carried out tasks of increasing difficulty. Reduced temperatures mean blood was being shunted from the external carotid system to the internal carotid system to feed the harder working neo-cortex with their mitochondrial density and spinning ATPases in the grey matter of the brain that allows for the cognitive work to be done. I want all the ladies to remember that the skin is linked to the brains function because the skin and brain come from the same cell line in the embryo called neuroectoderm. This is why your facial skin must be in the game to win!.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Hair is an electromagnetic antenna........so I'll give you a clue. And red light gets to the surface of the brain......when blue light is blocked by the density of the bone......more over the amount of blood flow in the scalp is among the briskest in the body. What did I say about the skin radiator effect in Vermont? What does this mean? You should easily be able to get it. The hair on the head helps reduce UV exposure to the skin because you now know that the skin is a solar panel to feed the brain with melatonin from the arterioles below it. Here is the slide Susan from the talk to get you going deeper in your thinking.
    [​IMG]

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I said it from the stage and I am saying it now........the implications of this TALK is massive for biology. Once you really see and understand how the pieces fit you will be astounded how important it is and that is why I have been waiting for 15 years to be able to back up my beliefs. Now I can.

Your skin is your solar panel that drives your neocortex........and it uses water networks in CSF to add energy and information to that water in CSF that comes from where Susan? CSF is an ultrafiltrate of blood plasma and where does the 93% of the water in the blood get this energy and information, Susan? Vermont told you........Skin in the game. This is the wisdom that comes from the poetry of nature I am trying to sprinkle on my misfit monkeys.

[​IMG]

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why do women lose their hair too early? Because they HAVE NO SKIN in the game. Another counterintuitive reality from my talk.
    The more makeup ya'll wear the uglier you get......skin in the game also reduces wrinkles.......why? What did Dr. László G. Boros say from the stage? He said the job of the mitochondria is to make water. If you have no ability to make it guess what happens? You shrivel up like a prune.........and get more wrinkles. Another insight? What makes collagen to keep the skin in better shape? Fibroblasts.......what stimulates them? the 42% red light from the sun that is always present unless your skin prep alters that optical signaling. SKIN IN THE GAME wisdom from Vermont 2018.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I told you all when you fully swallow what I said from the stage you won't believe why I was so pumped to give this talk. All the deuterium critics now are FULLY exposed. And the biggest one who is now an ex-member might realize why..........she is never seen without makeup and works at night in blue light while dancing and playing electrified music knocking her Vitamin A off melanopsin with regularity. Does anyone want to guess why she might have gotten cancer now on her skin? What else would happen in this case? It would INCREASE her Dunning Krugerisms and block her ability to understand the complexity I taught you this weekend because this combination of effects slows her nanomotor ATPases in her neocortex. So you can listen to her or the ignorant who follow her.........of become wise from the science of nature. YOUR CHOICE. Game, set, match.

I sent Dr. Boros some of her BS posts on Linkedin and told him 6 weeks before Vermont I would destroy her and her flunkies (Sartori Heart) meme on social media against he and I. Now I have.

[​IMG]

10. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

True. I guessed so because of the pregnant mom during summer months.

11. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Dr Kruse, When is the video going to be uploaded to Patreon?

How about body hair? Does this mean that hairy people have different UV needs? Are we Mediterranean hairier for a reason?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When it is edited.

13. Billybats

Billybats New Member

That's probably why my man does better, born in July along with my older sister in August. I was born in a blizzard in February, who has the worse redox. Interesting

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

DNA is a fractal antenna and works with EMF 250-780 nm and 7.83 HZ exclusively.........if you add any others you knock Vitamin A off melanopsin and the circadian mechanism is BROKEN and mitochondrial diseases manifest and cause heteroplasmy to rise. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21457072/

Richelle Jones, Anita, Joyfun and 3 others like this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Please do not ask questions if you were not in Vermont.......you have to see the video to understand how the pieces fit and ask proper questions. The implications for people in the Med are huge.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Wow... It looks like DNA operates within a spectrum of UV that doesn't actually reach the Earth from the Sun.......?

Why haven't any of you asked me ever about this? I'll tell you why.........none of you were paying close attention to the details I was teaching you. The people who showed up to Vermont saw the slides and I heard the oohs and ahhs from them.

They know now. The light DNA needs does not come from the sun. It comes from your skin in the game.

DNA is a fractal antenna and works with EMF 250-780 nm and 7.83 HZ exclusively.........if you add any others you knock Vitamin A off melanopsin and the circadian mechanism is BROKEN and mitochondrial diseases manifest and cause heteroplasmy to rise. This does not allow mitochondria to optically connect with DNA and ubiquitin rises. What does ubiquitin use to start every protein instruction from mRNA? IT uses the methionine codon. You learned that in Vermont and the recent June 1, 2018 Patreon post. BOOM!!!! https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21457072/

18. Billybats

Billybats New Member

My one question you answered was pregnenolone seal. Blue light and vitamin A imbalance. This event explained why I feel like scrap and my acne, headaches. This weekend not using technology and a ton of sun I was feeling so good. My job is killing me slowly. Dr.K is soooo right. I will I have to admit listening to him Saturday of all he was saying I wanted to cry.

Alison N, shiran and Anita like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Laser light made in your brain stem hits oxygen and makes free radicals to turn the stem cells in the tooth pulp to a new tooth. Vermont 2018 wisdom on display yet again. When you know better you can do better because you have decided to become a Black Swan mitochondriac. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26545754

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I wish that I could say that my Mom & Dad were good planners, to have me born at end of May.
    By actually it happened because of Adolf Hitler invading Poland.
    My Dad, going to fight WWII left his DNA with my Mom for safe keeping.
    World War II officially began on September 1, 1939, when Nazi Germany invaded Poland.

upload_2018-6-4_11-52-24.png