1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DEEP IMPLICATIONS OF VERMONT 2018 are................

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What doesn't this guy know? Light in the primate zoo is very similar to light in the hominid zoo and the results are the same. It is painfully obvious what he is missing. How long do you think it will take for him to get around and reach Jeff Leach's work in Science on this topic? Light at the equator does not vary and no matter what you did to the Hadza their microbiome there was rock solid. Wild primates and wild humans have a lot in common. The most interesting thing is the zoo humans have no idea they have a lot in common with the confined primates because they are being forced to live indoors under blue light. The very same light stress environment we see in US zoo humans in neighborhoods. #mitochondriacwisdom https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=FW3198J83RQ

Pebbles, Scompy, JanSz and 1 other person like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

True friendship is like fluorescence, it shines better when the situation darkens.

NEW BLOG OUT: Fluorescence is the emission of light by a substance that has absorbed light or other electromagnetic radiation. It is a form of luminescence. In most cases, the emitted light has a longer wavelength, and therefore lower energy, than the absorbed radiation. The most striking example of fluorescence occurs when the absorbed radiation is in the ultraviolet region of the spectrum, and thus invisible to the human eye, while the emitted light is in the visible region, which gives the fluorescent substance a distinct color that can be seen only when exposed to UV light. Fluorescent materials cease to glow nearly immediately when the radiation source stops, unlike phosphorescent materials, which continue to emit light for some time after.

Fluorescence has many practical applications, including mineralogy, gemology, medicine, chemical sensors (fluorescence spectroscopy), fluorescent labeling, dyes, biological detectors, cosmic-ray detection, and, most commonly, fluorescent lamps. Fluorescence also occurs frequently in nature in some minerals and in various biological states in many branches of the animal kingdom.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/24770650

Pebbles, Theka, Scompy and 1 other person like this.
  3. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

I have been making it a specific point to try and get more sun on my genitals just because that is where the sun usually don't shine. I have noticed a large increase in energy doing this considering the relative real estate is small compared to the rest of the body. I am guessing it is greatly helping with testosterone production because it had definitely raised my libido as well as energy. I found it interesting how the genitals are for the most part darker than the rest of the body on humans. Seems like they are designed somehow to need more sun if it is darker. I know the body and evolution do everything for a reason and it is peculiar why a region of the body that by nature gets less sun shows the greatest pigment with or without sun. I was going to make a seperate post about it, but will hook it into here seemingly that your question was not answered.

WalterNL, Inger and drezy like this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

That's your n=1

More people should try this. If it weren't so energizing they'd cry over the decades they weren't doing this.

Move over navel gazing. Now there's something better!

What if swimmers are quantized?

Build and maintain that solar callous to make the most out of your sessions is my best advice.

Alex97232 and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Balls out and up......did it today for 3 hours and I have a nice callous.

6. Inger

Inger Silver

So good for you Alexis! Welcome to the club :) :)

Since I got my Firewaves red light, I have used it the same way I do vaginal tanning outside when sun is out.. Just for about 2 minutes/day (I keep the light very close) and I also shine it for a minute or two on my ovaries, and I have to say it feels really good. A great substitute for tanning nude when it is cold, gray rainy and stormy :)

I do am lucky to have got quite a few days of nude tanning in, this winter too :)
    It is just absolutely awesome and addicting :) :) :)

Scompy and drezy like this.
  7. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

Seems like perineum is important too. I guess it feels most impactful because those areas naturally get the least light. In chinese medicine the genitals are considered "high commodity cells". In general I love when I feel fatigued and I drop the clothes and within 10 min it is as if I took a 3 hours nap. So much of this is common sense that I feel annoyed that I overlooked this fact for so many years even being a back to earth hippie. Somehow too the sun in CA felt abusive. Here in TN it feels more medicinal. I guess it is the humidity.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Since 40-60% of RBC cycle through the retinal blood vessels when they are exposed to light this shows you how devasting a blue screen is to your brain behind your retina. It not only ruins the circadian cycles of your blood cells it ruins the grey matter of your brain which have more mitochondria than any other part of the brain. Imagine that.

Yet another confirmation of how time in front of screens and blue light emitting RF/microwaves can have organic and functional impacts on the brain via melanopsin dysfunction.https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...atters-too-much-screen-time-damages-the-brain

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here's a new one for Dr. Jack Kruse "I told you so" archives.
    Blue Light at night (bALAN) raises blood glucose, alters insulin response and also increases hunger in DIURNAL rodents.
    "Diurnal" means these animals in the study are naturally active during the daytime like humans and not active at nighttime (nocturnal) like the vast majority of rodents used in studies. So this is an important study because it relates more closely to you (diurnal humans).
    Start taking artificial light at night seriously folks. You may think those weird colored glasses from RaOptics that some of us are wearing at night are funny but it is certainly no joke to your long term health.
    https://physoc.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.14814/phy2.14257

Pebbles, NDC74, mrc and 1 other person like this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Another study shows why docs like Zach Bush have zero understanding of how sunlight sculpts the microbiome. If he did he would never try to sell any human restore.......he's sell them on vacations to the sun. This is how Vitamin D is created in the body by UVB LIGHT exposure on the skin and NOT by oral supplementation. This ultimately leads to big improvements in gut bacteria populations. Looks like another win for Kruse Longevity Center in stomping out marketers for the public.
    Skin Exposure to Narrow Band Ultraviolet (UVB) Light Modulates the Human Intestinal Microbiome
    Microbiol., 24 October 2019
    Participants who took vitaminD supplements and use the narrowband had no improvement in microbiome diversity.
    Participants who used narrowband uvb light only had significant improvements.
    Bacteria from several families were enriched in the group that did not take prior vitamin D supplements.
    This is the first study to show changes in intestinal microbiome in response to Narrowband-UVB skin exposure.
    This evidence suggests the existence of a novel skin-gut axis that could be used to promote intestinal homeostasis and health.
    https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmicb.2019.02410/full

Pebbles and Duchess Sunshine like this.