1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DEEP IMPLICATIONS OF VERMONT 2018 are................

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Alex97232 likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The predictions I made 5 years ago about blue light and nnEMF will now be tested on humans. If you live in California pay attention to the news now in your local area. Why? I think the first people who will know something is amiss in our environments are ER physicians and ICU nurses and hospitalist doctors who begin to see infections in patients that drugs cannot solve. Infections caused by Vitamin A dysfunction from melanopsin dysfunction will be called drug-resistant cases........it won't be that the drug does not work......it will because the mechanism of action is light-based on all photoreceptors and the antibiotic cannot stop the release of retinol from melanopsin fast enough in the skin due to how 5G interacts with the skin's topology. Just watch and see if I am correct now. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/i-fully-expect-lot-infections-5g-tech-world-soon-why-jack-kruse/

Alex97232 and Scompy like this.
  3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

The last two pages have been epic here... Thx!

Alex97232, Petrad and Sheddie like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

MEMBERS AFFECTED BY PCOS: WHY OZ WAS THE CANARY AND NOW CALIFORNIA, NYC, BOSTON INDY, AZ, COLORADO, TX, AND WASHINGTON DC ARE
    The fact that this article comes from Australia is no surprise to me. I told my members about 7 years ago that Australia was my canary in the coal mine for most of my theories. I can now say my intuition on this topic was spot on. Why do I say this? Oz has a bad water source because of the hydrology cycle in the Southern Hemisphere. This makes them more, not less susceptible to blue lit and nnEMF damage from melanopsin dysfunction. It is why they have RECORD levels of autoimmunity, obesity, myopia, and melanoma too. The reason this occurs is obvious to those with a Black Swan perspective. It might not be obvious to many of you. Your job is to understand the links and how they fit.

Free retinol from melanopsin dysfunction destroys the neocortex ability to mature and myelinate. Folate and B12 are human photoreceptors that are unique in their action on our epigenetic software. This is why this link below is no shocker to this neurosurgeon. Brain maturity is linked to myelination ability. It is also tied to cognitive ability and dopamine levels in the eye and brain. I used to have a good friend who's wife had PCOS and they had a child who had a speech delay due to poor neocortical development after the workup. Later they found out the child also had hearing problems which are also heavily linked to methylation processes in the brain, as well. Both parents, in this case, had JOBS that required their eyes and skin be irradiated chronically by blue light and nnEMF. The saddest part is these jobs they so valued, were keeping them really close to a "5G city" in the USA on a CHRONIC BASIS. I warned them about these risks many times before and after the birth and they just ignored it. I really laid the treatise out to them in a big way because I knew they could reverse this process with some cool ideas I shared with my friend. That never happened because the more data I laid out for them the more obvious it became to the family where the defect really came from. Once this occurred, they became more combative with me when I tried to help the child. As they began to comprehend the enormity of the message I was unfolding for them, they became unhinged.

Now, we are seeing the same results they experienced in ALL children, globally. This is where autism, DIPG, and childhood mental illness is springing from. When that 5G switch goes live in your backyard, you must begin to expect a lot of neurocognitive defects in kids. These children will have diseases all linked to a brain that do not and cannot fully develop to maturity any longer on EARTH because of technology use. That free retinol destroys the germinal matrix centers in the brain pre and postnatally. Postnatally myelination rate is also altered. It should be no surprise why unusual brainstem diseases are manifesting now. Not just some kids who have parents who REFUSE to change their light environment to protect their germline from the hypermethylation that free retinol causes in humans from melanopsin dysfunction. You can hate me for telling you the truth or be educated why these things are really happening all around you and go to doctors who are impotent to explain it to you..........Your choice. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11...ingers-not-ready-to-write/9143880?pfmredir=sm

REALITY CHECK BEHiND THE OCTOBER 2018 WEBINAR FOR THE BLACK SWAN IN TRAINING: 5-hydroxymethylcytosine (5-hmC), a derivative of 5-methylcytosine (5-mC), is abundant in the brain compared to other organs. Methyl groups have 3H+ on them and they can accept light information from B12 to become programmed, assuming B12 is available and not in limited supply from retinal damage. The rediscovery of 5-hmC in mammals demonstrates that covalent DNA modifications are more dynamic than previously believed. Is the reason why the brain, especially the frontal lobes loaded with H+ on cytosine’s amino acid residues how these cells get more information during morphogenesis?

A protein called nogging mention in Quantum Biology-7 is loaded with deuterium and this protein from bone is used to control brain growth in humans.

Noggin has a very interesting protein structure that has been shown to be able to modify human brain growth. I have a sense noggin can only work when it is programmed by B12. B12 is the only Vitamin that appears to absorb visible light and does not re-emit it easily until it gets involved with other proteins involved in methylation. Noggin is one of the proteins and I believe it is related to neocortical growth and change in humans. I think it is involved in autism, DIPG, neuroblastoma, brain organization of the germinal matrix centers, neural tube defects, and even anencephaly. I think this is a core mechanism that is broken in childhood brain and brainstem disorders. I also believe it is operational in many adult level diseases like supranuclear palsies, trigeminal neuralgia, Tourette’s syndrome, multiple sclerosis, internuclear ophthalmoplegia, ocular melanoma, and all neurovascular deficits. Those would be AVM’s, dural fistulas, and cerebral aneurysms. I told about this mechanism in the October 2018 webinar.

[​IMG]

Alex97232 and Scompy like this.
  5. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

Then how come Bill Gates hasn't dropped over dead? He was involved with tech industry far longer than Paul was. Bill has a horrible diet, doesn't exercise, stays up late ect…. He's in great shape.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Does he have the same mtDNA as Paul Allen? Are you actually assimilating anything on this site?

Quantum1, Alex97232 and Antonis like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

WHAT DID JACK SAY TO NICK 4-DAYS AFTER VERMONT 2018?

Doctors will get confused a lot and will make decisions they think are correct that, in the end, will wind up hurting people even more because they will just be guessing at the etiology.
    #melanopsinwisdom
    https://youtu.be/k-kt3_oQ8ns

Alex97232 likes this.
  8. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

which would imply you've been able to review all of Bill Gate's medical records and DNA testing to know it's different?

Then what you're saying is if you have crappy genes no matter what you're screwed. Why bother with being healthy if you're still going to die early?
    That would mean if you have fanatic genes why bother with being healthy - it won't effect you.

?

JanSz likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

So many questions.

Quantum1 likes this.
  10. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Paul Allen being dead and Bill Gates not being dead yet, says plenty about the two different meatsacks’ heteroplasmy rates.

The bothering with being healthy buys time. Even if someone has crappy genes, they can buy time. Time to spend with loved ones, time being alive. If someone doesn’t have shit to live for, then sure... fuck it all.

If someone has fantastic genes and is not going to procreate, then sure...fuck it all. But if they do procreate they are fucking with their offspring’s genes.

But both of these “fuck it all” mindset people have negatively affected those around them even if they aren’t a father, mother, sister, daughter, brother, uncle, or friend to a single living soul. We’re all entangled and it’s worthwhile in my opinion to give a fuck.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How does chronic lifelong melanopsin dysfunction in the subcutaneous fat lead to an obesity state that ruins mitochondrial function in old age to cause sarcopenia? The answer is the action of free retinal on leptin. Here is a paper that lays it out the situation clearly for the Black Swan. They found obese subcutaneous adipose tissue impairs human muscle cell regeneration, particularly in old skeletal muscle, via resistin-mediated activation of NFκB! Another Black swan belief gets a BOOM. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-33840-x

Brent Patrick and JanSz like this.
  12. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

a big clue no one has pointed out is what is the cause of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma & Acute Flaccid Myelitis (AFM) ??????

MOLD

responsible for nearly every disease. Fungous Diseases Of Man, written by J Walter Wilson, M.D. Page 153 – The fungal infection called Histoplasmosis mimics cancers such as leukemia, Hodgkin’s lymphoma, lymphosarcoma, and sarcoidosis.

everyone who has tested positive for AFM had what? Trichothecene toxicity - aka poison produced by mold.....

o_O

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Dude.......you just do not get it.......all of them are linked to nnEMF exposure which electromagnetic alters the immune system to not react to them and they manifest. It is time for you to really go deeper. You are starting to piss me off a bit. You just are not connecting the dots well.

You're a drag on the momentum of teaching here.

Eric Waldron likes this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-10-20_7-4-53.png
    ==============================================================================
    We are using sunlight at the ground level.
    Direct Sunlight (energy) is available everywhere on Earth.
    The picture above makes a point about (average energy density over long time).
    Power-- (Watt)
    Energy--(Watt * time)
    Sunlight energy density
    Maximum sunlight energy density is available at equator
    Minimum sunlight energy density is available at poles
    Humans need two sources of energy, sunlight and (indirect energy via food).
    More specifically energy derived from food is the energy resulted from matrix water synthesis.
    It is (only minimally about ATP), it is about heat or IR-A.
    That energy is most efficiently produced from (body) fat
    Body produces that energy on as need basis (with high flexibility)
    Able to make 1liter/day resting up to about 10 liters per hour during high effort.
    Healthy human is able to live everywhere on the earth.
    Healthy human uses (have available) more sunlight energy when lives closer to equator.
    Healthy human uses less sunlight energy and more energy derived from fat, when closer to poles.

People are able to live everywhere on earth,
    it is important to (thrive) over long periods of time.

(Tropical and polar) areas on earth are the most difficult places to live (thrive) for humans.
    Area at about 20-50 degree of latitude are easiest to live.

Above was about healthy humans.
    People are getting sick because they are not getting sufficient amounts of energy over prolonged period of time.

They can make up the deficit
    either by
    moving closer to tropics
    or
    by arranging for increased production of matrix water
    or
    both

But the very first move should be to

stay in place and be outside, and
    take clothes off
    to make best use of existing resources.

upload_2018-10-20_8-3-21.png

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

More Leptin Rx wisdom data with support. When you fix the light cycle Kreb's bicycle begins to do things the food gurus cannot explain. Black Swans can. We repair the engines and do not worry about the fuels. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5786199/

JanSz and Brent Patrick like this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

In fission, an atom is split into two or more smaller, lighter atoms.
    Fusion, in contrast, occurs when two or more atoms fuse together, creating a larger, heavier atom.
    -------------------------------------
    Atom bomb--fission
    Hydrogen bomb --fusion--more power than fission
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Boros worry about making new water---that is fusion
    that is hydrogen bomb amount of energy
    that is why I am confused because of under-appreciation of this (under-drinking) process
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is chemistry ----->low energy processes (hand grenade)

upload_2018-10-20_10-56-59.png

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^only matter if your making bombs......our matrix is not.

JanSz and drezy like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Brent Patrick and Alison N like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The Vermont 2018 1.5 hour Q & A was released on Patreon for Black Friday. If you enjoyed the Vermont 2018 lecture you might like to add this to your library of quantum knowledge.
    There is a deep connection between thermodynamics in biology and the processing of energy and information. This process begins in the skin and this biophysical process will be explored and examined. In 2016 Jack came to Nourish Vermont and explained how food can only be understood via photosynthesis. Last year he showed us obesity begins in the eye and not with foods of exercise. All of these things tie light, water, and magnetism the computations that mitochondria must make. What stands between the sun and our mitochondria? The skin. Do nature and biology add lipid droplets to our skin to create a laser that changes sunlight into coherent light that activates programs in our subcutaneous fat? Learn how the skin works with the sun and mitochondria in a wireless fashion to build wellness within. https://www.patreon.com/posts/22855884

Brent Patrick likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A prediction comes true quickly: So it did not take long for my November 2018 webinar to get some serious data behind its sails, did it? The medical examiner says the guy had acute septic shock.
    Who thinks injecting the flu virus in someone in a 5G city is linked to the etiology of this? November 2018 was a prophet post in this regard. https://prepforthat.com/jose-r-peralta-passes-away-after-complaining-of-flu-shot/

Brent Patrick and drezy like this.