1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DEEP IMPLICATIONS OF VERMONT 2018 are................

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

I have heard men make this observation about hair cuts and women before! Interesting that there may be science behind it lol

2. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

I don’t believe in the decline - I believe we live in a quantum universe where all possibilities exist at any given moment. Do I have any math to prove this ? No, because once I give the math the moment has passed and it’s not quantum anymore.... I do think genius minds like Dr Kruse’s help
    us make better choices in each moment.

Billybats and Antonis like this.
  3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I think your dead balls on accurate (movie my cousin Vinny ..lol) but yes. I have done that as well. I guess I am comfortable in my skin now going natural.

4. drezy

drezy Gold

Pretty wild to think that it's a sign like "I'm done sensing you on a quantum level"