1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DEEP IMPLICATIONS OF VERMONT 2018 are................

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 3, 2018.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

Pretty wild to think that it's a sign like "I'm done sensing you on a quantum level"

2. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi @drezy,

Sorry for late reply. Trying to say way from technology and enjoy my journey of where to go next in my job hunt. Anyway, what do you mean by your above reply.

3. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Mo Salah

“My Cousin Vinny”. Classic. Love that movie.

4. drezy

drezy Gold

Oh it just reminded me of McFadden & Al-Khalili and smell since hair is more of a sensor (and maybe scent storage) then we conventionally understand.

https://physicsworld.com/a/a-quantum-sense-of-smell/

5. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Very interesting. I know some people smell perfume differently. And with colors too.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

More collateral nnEMF/blue light damage due to melanopsin/retinol dysfunction: Paul Allen lived in Washington before he died of a hypermethylated disease tied to melanopsin dysfunction. He got diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma in 1982. Ironically this cancer was why he quit Microsoft according to his book. This was different cancer than the one he died from on 10/15/2018. In 2009, he got non-Hodgkins lymphoma, a new cancer, and it was treated successfully, at least he thought. 6 weeks ago it recurred out of the blue according to reports. He spent most of his time on the West coast near many 5G installations that have been testing networks in and around Microsoft headquarters for the last 18 months. He announced publically just a few weeks ago his second cancer had returned with a vengeance about 6 weeks ago Guess what else happened in his state in 2014 to kids with immature neurologic systems not fully myelinated or developed in their spinal cord grey matter? Another "plausible" fingerprint of nnEMF collateral damage is a recent outbreak of acute flaccid myelitis (AFM) since 2014 among children in Washington. This is the same state and location where Paul Allen lived.
    It is a polio-like disease, for those who don't know. Many ID docs have been complaining that polio-like diseases seem to be making a comeback.......they usually find out it is linked to other more obscure infectious agents. This is what the CPC patreon series told you to brace for. Infectious disease with sepsis unresponsive to treatments will be a hallmark of retinal damage.
    AFM is linked to enteroviruses and probably activated/promoted by environmental toxins like nnEMF. When Vitamin A levels are high, infectious diseases of all types become more common because the immune system undergoes severe damage. Hypervitaminosis effects of Vitamin A on the immune system are well known and published in medicine but nobody is linking the stimulus to the effect in environments known to cause hypermethylation and destruction of B12. Infectious diseases will spike in places where nnEMF is toxic. When this occurs the retinol will cause collateral B12 damage by lowering it. In children, this will lead to developmental delay in neurons, mental illness, weird brainstem tumors, anemia and many gut complaints that mimic a leaky brush border. B12 is needed in these kids for the growth of their grey matter in the brain and spinal cord. DNA methylation is an epigenetic mechanism that has been implicated in the pathogenesis of chronic inflammatory diseases as well as malignancies, by regulating the differentiation, apoptosis, proliferation, and activation of different cell types. This is achieved through alteration of gene expression and regulation of cellular phenotype. We know that phenotype links to mtDNA damage from Doug Wallace's work.........Now we have the data to link melanopsin dysfunction to free retinol which is a direct cell toxin for neurons. Do I believe this is the key to understanding the etiology in many motor neuron diseases like ALS and CTE too? Yep. Be prepared people. A tsunami is coming and no seems to see this asteroid headed for mankind. At least the dinosaurs saw their asteroid coming at them in the sky. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/66/wr/mm6631a2.htm

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

MELANOPSIN WISDOM: The key for all Black Swan mitochondriacs to realize is that you can never get well in the same environment that got you ill. This is especially true when the cause links back to blue light/nnEMF toxicity that causes retinol to run free and destroy every photoreceptor in your body. This disrupts are the ability to REMAIN beings of light and we get ill as a result. This is why Earl said this long ago, “The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want and if they can't find them, make them.” ― Earl Nightingale. Clearly, Earl was a mitochondriac and never knew it. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/pcmr.12678

Alex97232 and Cindy Domitrovits like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

CALIFORNIA 3G-5G EFFECT? As we saw in the last post, modern humans are bathing themselves in radiations in all parts of the spectrum. Could there be modern current events going on all around you that are MORE evidence that the effect is more real than you want to know? Is the current ongoing egress is zoo humans sensing their changing environment? We know wilder-beast use quantum mechanics of the deuterium content in the grass to migrate in equatorial Africa but could the very same effect be happening in people in California afflicted with hypermethylation causing a low dopamine state that is leading to a sense of uneasiness and imbalance that they are leaving in droves? Sounds hard to believe but I believe it is exactly what is going on.

Since the recovery began in 2010, California’s net domestic out-migration, according to the American community survey, has almost tripled to 140,000 annually. Over that time, the state has lost half a million net migrants with the bulk of that coming from the Los Angeles-Orange County area.

In contrast, during the first years of the decade the Bay Area, particularly San Francisco, enjoyed a renaissance of in-migration, something not seen since before 2000. But that is changing and I think nnEMF is driving it. I also think this is why there is a huge culture change in California. Those with the most methylated genomes are becoming radicalized and those who just know something is not right anymore are leaving. Most will blame it on the cost but Calfornia has always been an expensive place to live. Remember nnEMF cause free retinol release and this destroys B12 a photoreceptor in humans. That B12 is linked to COGNITIVE ability to think and reason and it is directly linked to how the human eye and brain make DOPAMINE.

A recent Redfin report suggests that the Bay Area, the focal point of California’s boom, now leads the country in outbound home searches, which could suggest a further worsening of the trend. What else is happening right now in California........especially Los Angeles? The switch for 5 G was flipped October 1. Get ready. Jack thesis is being tested and I got popcorn. The west coast of the USA has now replaced Australia as my canary in the coal mine. https://www.ocregister.com/2018/09/08/a-generation-plans-an-exodus-from-california/

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Now that you learned how the difference in the electromagnetic spectrum in space and Earth are now more similar than they SHOULD be........what does this mean for industry on Earth who uses machines that use alien parts of the spectrum on humans? I quote: "Many of those tests may be excessive, argue some researchers, who have been trying to quantify the risks of our increasing use of ionizing radiation in medical imaging.
    A 2009 study by scientists at the National Cancer Institute estimated that 2 percent — about 29,000 — of the 1.7 million cancers diagnosed in the United States in 2007 were caused by CT scans." Did the last post tell you that DNA hypermethylation is a mode to cancer epigenetically? ISN'T THIS PAPER SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING JUST USING A DIFFERENT METHOD TO SEE THE RESULT?

DNA hyper-methylation is an epigenetic mechanism that has been implicated in the pathogenesis of chronic inflammatory diseases SUCH as malignancies, by regulating the differentiation, APOPTOSIS, proliferation, and activation of different cell types. My members got a webinar in May 2018 on the link of ALL cancers to defects in apoptosis. They now know just how on target this quantum biologic perspective really is. WHY DON'T YOU?

This paper's idea is just from CT scans, and when you begin to realize the public get MRI's, X-rays, ultrasounds and nuclear medicine imaging every single day on Earth under blue light and nnEMF from 4G and 5G it is no wonder the chronic disease epidemics are what they are. Why DON'T MOST SEE THIS? They do not spend enough time with details around light water and magnetism.

What would happen to this statistics look like if we looked at all of them together? https://www.theoaklandpress.com/lif...cle_c06d335e-c5b3-11e8-9dac-e335416cb776.html

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

More links showing freed Vitamin A from melanopsin leads to higher homocysteine levels that lead to methylation problems. Space = 5G world on Earth. Elevated homocysteine leads to DNA methylation. DNA methylation is an epigenetic mechanism THAT IS ACCELERATED in space. We learned this from Scott Kelly's 340 days space mission when his identical brother stayed behind on Earth. The key difference in both? Scott faced the ENTIRE electromagnetic spectrum from the solar wind OUTSIDE the protective shield of the magnetosphere. His brother said inside that protective shield on EARTH. Blue light and nnEMF are increasing the number of parts of the electromagnetic spectrum on EARTH. This explains why people on Earth like women with PCOS and people with myopia are growing by leaps and bounds on Earth. This is why 96% of Asian teenagers are myopic now in the INFORMATION AGE.
    DNA and RNA methylation has been implicated in the pathogenesis of chronic inflammatory diseases as well as malignancies, by regulating the differentiation, apoptosis, proliferation, and activation of different cell types. This is achieved through alteration of gene expression and regulation of cellular phenotype. We know that phenotype links to mtDNA damage from Doug Wallace's work.........and mine.

Vitamin B12 deficiency has been associated with an increased risk of cognitive decline in adults DUE TO A LACK OF SUNLIGHT. This cognitive decline (due to low dopamine) can affect the size of the brain because myelination is tied to methylation defects that begin with melanopsin dysfunction.

That is also due to burying the sun and choosing to live under an alien sun INDOORS or in SPACE. When B12 is low in females for any reason neural tube defects, anemia, and PCOS symptoms are more common in their histories. We also see methylation changes in the germline. These changes affect their children too who often will have evidence of many types of brain problems. I believe this is really autism is exploding on Earth today. Many other childhood diseases you know about are linked to this mechanism of nnEMF/blue light toxicity via freed retinol. Most of these adult people will pass this hypermethylated DNA transgenerationally to their offspring and this will result in kids with these EASY susceptibility of melanopsin defects tied to numerous photoreceptor damage in our tissues. B12 is ONE of those PHOTORECEPTORS. Guess what these humans tend to get too? MS and neurodegeneration. Why? Increased levels of vitamin B12 have been shown to REDUCE the likelihood of older adults transitioning from mild cognitive impairment to dementia and may help reverse the symptoms of frontotemporal dementia. When Vitamin A is kept bound properly to melanopsin, vitamin B12 DOES NOT DROP and homocysteine DOES NOT rise and METHYLATION is controlled by the SOLAR CYCLES as Mother Nature intended. It has been found that vitamin B12 plays an important role in 2 metabolic cycles that can affect the health of the nervous system that link it to this homocysteine story in SPACE:

1. The first cycle, vitamin B12 is crucial in transferring a methyl group from 5-methyltetrahydrofolate to homocysteine (methionine link from my patreon blog), thereby generating tetrahydrofolate (THF) – important in DNA synthesis – particularly the DNA synthesis of RED BLOOD CELLS and intestinal wall cells (where leaky gut begins).
    When this process is impaired by the alien light we CHOOSE to lit our environment cycles that rely on B12 become kinetically BROKEN because of CIRCADIAN mismatch. It cannot be FIXED with a PILL!!!!! Fixing the light problem is WHAT must be done!!!! The tetrahydrofolate levels are reduced and homocysteine levels increase just as you see in this LINK included in this POST; LET THAT SINK IN....................No one could pay for a better study than that to prove that nnEMF radiations CAUSE BIOLOGIC DAMAGE!!! The damn government is saying it via the outcomes of astronauts!!!! THIS UNDRESSES THE FCC position on its uses of the spectrum of light for modern communication. YOU NEED TO KNOW IT!!!!

Myopia and PCOS are caused by increased homocysteine levels due to nnEMF and can be detrimental to cognitive health because of its collateral effects on methionine cycles (patreon blog alert) to inhibit heavy metal clearance in the liver AND INCREASED methylation in proteins. THESE PROCESSES ARE ELECTROMAGNETIC PHENOMENA and not a defect in B12, folate, or any other nutty idea functional medicine comes up with. Alterations of homocysteine and methionine cycles and holo-transcobalamin (B12) increase the risk of dementia and Alzheimer's disease, myopia, dopamine-related diseases, and INFERTILITY. This is Black Swan level information. Time to join my tribe people. The data is becoming undeniable and the food gurus and supplement pushers are getting undressed. https://www.bbc.com/news/health-45735361

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

On 10/15/2018 today this happens: Predictions coming to fruition. Seahawks’ and Trailblazers’ owner Paul Allen, co-founder if Microsoft, died from complications of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. He was 65. So if you live around his area........you just got a 5G detector without spending 100K on one and it fits with the Patreon blog above. Now, look at what this thread said about the coming on switch on of 5G. Obviously, 1G-4G and his blue light diet did not help him avoid this melanopsin disease. This is another tech giant taken out by his own innovation. How many more times does it need to happen for you to get the message I am not joking about the risks? ohttps://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/the-5g-fingerprint-and-its-treatment.20833/

Alex97232 likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

People who complain they have no time or wish they could control how they spend their time to do what they should are stuck in a low dopamine state because of the light they live under. Few of them are aware of the implications. Here is how it works: Know how to get the most results in the least amount of time. That’s the ultimate aim of productivity skills. Black swans know we all have the same amount of time in a day so when somebody tells you they do not have time to do something they have a made choice with their time to do something else. In the age of information, ignorance of the wisdom of reality and nature is a choice. With that said how come equatorial Africans never seem to get cancers on the equator when they make the daily choice to be in the strongest sun on the planet possible, but people who have no time because they are working under fake light and nnEMF seem to get all cancers, and especially the worse types? WHY HAVE YOU NEVER ASKED YOURSELF THIS QUESTION as you put your make up on in the mirror or put your suit on and read your mobile screen on the subway to go to your 8-12 hour job under blue lights only to return at night and flip more LED lights on when you get home. DOES this happen to any other mammal in nature or is it unique to silly talking monkeys who are slaves to money and employment? It is a rhetorical question mind you.
    Ever wonder why Equatorial Africans in their native environment rarely see cancers? Read the link attached.
    It turns out UVB light exposure is inversely correlated with 24 different types of cancer INCLUDING MELANOMA (a common skin cancer)! Tell that to the dermatologists! They'll argue with you because they need your return visits.........and they know you'll need them because YOU THINK YOU HAVE NO TIME FOR YOURSELF EVERY AM when the healer comes up into the sky.
    The equator is abundant in UVB/UVA light year round, and their light cycle never changes. It's 12 hours daylight/12 hours darkness every single day. The Africans wake up to the sunrise and fall asleep after sunset. Circadian rhythms are intact. Their regenerative abilities are optimized. WHEN YOU'RE SICK........this is the BEST type of redox healing one can get. And it is FREE if you make the time choice. Most will say this is not a PRACTICAL solution of my TIME. THAT IS THE CHOICE the IGNORANT make daily.
    UV light = LIMITS melanopsin dysfunction = optimizes Vitamin A function = optimized Vitamin D levels for your light choices + better melatonin + better dopamine = better chance you'll sniff optimal = WAY OF THE BLACK SWAN.
    The sun is the most powerful healer and regulator of wellness. It cannot be replaced by anything ESPECIALLY man-made lighting! Time to stop burying the sun in your life. THIS IS YOUR CHOICE. OWN IT. STOP BEING A VICTIM and telling yourself you have no time to do what nature requires of you. Nature does not care about your feelings or emotions on the topic either. We will save time looking for tangible cures. You cannot patent sunlight. It is free for all willing to embrace nature. Now let me put my glasses back on.........I don't need any more of nature's wisdom in the light of my eyes to share with people who choose to waste their time in the WRONG light and blame their results on CIRCUMSTANCE. Nature could care less about your choices..........but if you ignore her she'll make you pay the largest bill of your life in DISEASE. BET YOUR LIFE ON IT. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22213311

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

B12 is a unique vitamin in humans because it is a human photoreceptor that absorbs light and does not emit it easily

until it donates its methyl group to things that need light.

What happens to the human brain that does not get enough of this light?

It atrophies via apoptosis.

This is is the case of a 14-month-old baby, son of a vegan mother, created a severe deficit of B12. The photo shows the before and after pictures after being given supplements. Black swans know supplements cannot replace the creation of B12 in animal products done by photosynthetic webs.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/…/PMC1717263/pdf/v077p00137.pdf

Cindy Domitrovits and Scompy like this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

BLACK SWAN WISDOM FOR GEO_ENGINEERING: A low quantum yield environment = geo-engineering which mimics = leptin resistance = melanopsin dysfunction unleashing free retinol into tissues destroying optical signaling = a modern world that uses blue light and nnEMF 24/7 = global low vitamin D3 levels = blue light increases insulin resistance in environments = low melatonin levels = altered dopamine signaling = very low cortisol levels = low sex steroid hormones = pseudohypoxia at the mitochondrial level = altered NAD+/NADH because the H+ has been replaced by D in the outermitochondrial space and NADH the electron carrier needs H+ and not D to work = slower ATPase spin rate = low O2 = pseodohypoxia = slowed electron chain transport = altered autophagy and apoptosis = altered free radical signaling = the carburetor uses oxygen levels and the charge in NAD+ to quantize the ROS = too much D and not enough H+ in "Kreb's bicycle' = increased ELF-UV light release from cells = the Warburg shift = swelling of the matrix to spread the respiratory proteins out = NAD+ drops even more in people with blue light/nnEMF exposure = elevated ubiquitin rates = mt DNA mutations rise = epigenetic expression of nuclear genome is up-regulated = low levels of electrons and too many protons with the wrong spin in the wrong places in cells = electron density in tissues decreases = cells cannot make matrix water = dehydration = cells no longer connected electrically or magnetically to the environment via resonance = tissues lose their polarization and antenna function = the footprint is lowered DHA concentrations in tissues = lowers probabilities of excitons and solitons in cells = lowers the EZ size in cell water = bad battery = low redox = higher positive charges (protons) in proteins making them less hydrophilic = low intracellular pH = cell and mitochondrial swelling (cytochrome c release) = lowered magnetic and electric fields in mitochondria = ATPase spinning slows = lowered ATP levels = a loss of beta oxidation and amino acid functions = altered serotonin, melatonin, and dopamine levels in the retina/skin/ frontal lobes/brainstem = bad PVN = adrenal fatigue = second messenger calcium system altered = neurotransmitter release altered due to shit calcium signaling = altered seed germination in plants who support photosynthesis due to alter calcium flows in seeds = Why Monsanto now has carte blanche in the USA/Germany = to grow food in a nnEMF world = calcium controls voltage gated channels, NMDA, and glutamate excitotoxicity = glutamamte is a light LED optical switch for neurons = low DC electric current in plant and animals = bad food webs = geoengineering = we need higher food yields = low tissue DHA cycling in cell membranes = altered perceptions of reality = depression/anxiety = chronically lowered DHA in the brain and retina = altered melatonin cycles = destroyed sleep = lowered DC electric current = lowered regeneration potential in cells = small sized EZ in cell water = raised % heteroplasmy in mitochondria in neuroectoderm derivatives = low vitamin D and A levels = all opsin systems are decoupled from circadian mechanism = neurodegeneration explodes = breast, prostate, and brain tumors rates explode = ADHD/autism/SIBO explodes." This is the world humans have built, from the Black Swan perspective. Not good, not good at all.

Alex97232 and Scompy like this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Alex97232 and Scompy like this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Molecules on Earth do not have to physically touch to interact…….because resonance that uses solar waves to entangle and connect them. Vitamin A and Vitamin D are two such proteins inside of you. They protect each other from toxicity and they have to work together and be TIGHTLY CIRCADIAN controlled when one is altered because of photonic stress. This is why man-made blue light and nnEMF is devasting to us. Melanopsin is loosely coupled to Vitamin A and when we lose circadian control retinol runs free in tissues to destroy their optical capabilities. Leptin and B12 are two of them, but rest assured there are thousands more. Vitamin A is the most unique Vitamin because it is the ONLY one that is capable of emitting all the light it absorbs. This is why evolution bound it to EVERY photoreceptor man has inside of them. The problem with the modern world is no one realizes that man-made light causes these two photochemicals to reduce their molecular resonance with one another when the circadian cycles that control each are breached. This occurs via various quantum effects when blue light stimulates the melanopsin receptors in the eyes, skin, subcutaneous fat, and skin arterioles. Technology screens ruin the solar resonance between the brain and skin to cause peripheral clock damage wherever that stimulus persists.

Toxic people ruin Jack’s resonance in the same way. If you are not in the arena getting your ass kicked with other black swans, I’m not interested in your feedback on what we're doing. If you aren’t out there taking the same risks as we do, why do you assume your opinion matters to me? Whatever you say or think about what I say, simply does not matter in the grand scale of my mission. Those who do, have skin in the game. They are in the arena. Criticism? Judgment? They are merely words to those WHO DO THE work "optimal" requires. Black swan mitochondriacs, my friends, have a lot of work to do. Important and meaningful work for wellness and disease reversals. Stop talking about it and just get to it now. Black swans let what others say to be their business. It is not our business and has no bearing on our goals. This is why this slide exists below.

I'm not interested in followers.......I'm interested in future leaders. Now you see why I cut people who just do not get it........I view them as a tech screen.

I'm looking for people who want to make a difference by DOING........not talking about CRAP on a tech device.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

From Jason and his Argonauts: We all night a LIGHT diet not really a food diet!!!
    ⚕️What you see is probably the most underutilized diagnostic tool a clinician has.
    Now that many smartphones have screen time apps built in, you can get a proxy for one of the biggest sources of nnEMF + blue light exposure.
    ‍⚕️The next time you see your doc + they ask about diet + exercise, say, "Why don't you ask about my cell phone use?"
    #SkinInTheGame

Here is the picture explanation. When it comes to the sun........get as close to her power as possible. When it comes to all other radiations on EARTH get as far away from them as possible. That is why doctors wear lead with Xrays when they have to be too close to the Xray machine. So for the sun.......moving from a high latitude to a low latitude is all one needs to do to get well. Every cell in your body is optimized to the solar radiations and no other parts of the spectrum. It is that simple.

[​IMG]

And sunlight in this explanation means TERRESTRIAL sunlight. The sunlight above the magnetosphere where the ISS orbits are not the same.........and this is why all astronauts and cosmonauts get ill up there. It is the same reason why social media and tech screens are harming people on Earth. This is why this happens = https://www.bbc.com/news/health-45735361

Alex97232 likes this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sunlight is 42% IR-A red light. Water is loaded with protons. Some of those protons are deuterium. Most of them are H+ version of protons. Foods also are built this way? Have you ever asked yourself why? Could the answer be how sunlight moves H+ over deuterium in your mitochondria? Is this why the fake foods of the keto experts seem to get picked up by the TSA when they travel? YES. None of the lab created keto snacks have the photosynthetic pathways at work making these foods for protection of your mitochondrial matrix. When you eat too many lab created keto foods you destroy your ATPase. That is the Black Swan mitochondriac position. You think it doesn't happen? Here is a"famous keto Ph.D." on this topic and he does not seem to know why it happens. That should concern people but they have no idea why this half-truth is DEVASTING to our long-term health.

Sunday mitochondriac lesson: This was posted on twitter

Fat "Bomb". My favorite snack food often gets flagged by TSA, but won't stop me from keeping it as a staple travel food :) https://t.co/IkElsKQKsE One of his followers then asked this question to him: Dave Anderson said, "Any idea why it gets flagged, besides the word bomb on the packaging? My packets of Keto Max get flagged too, any idea why?" My answer was simple: I do know the answer. Many man-made keto items are loaded with deuterium and deuterium absorbs more light radiation from the screening in bags. They use 4 different light spectrums to screen it. This is how I bio hack supplements cheaply. My friend is a TSA agent in New Orleans and runs it thru the Xray screeners and the RF milli wave device and based upon the screening data we know not to take it. This is also why D20 is used in nuclear reactors, because of how it absorbs light radiations all along the electromagnetic spectrum. The take home: Man-made supplements are a major source of deuterium because they have no protection by the photosynthetic reactions of the sun. When you have a lot of deuterium you absorb more electromagnetic radiation you should not and how water reacts to sunlight is RADICALLY altered as the picture in the thread comments will show DEFINITIVELY. Do you still think your PhD expert recommendations are wise? If you have an autoimmune condition, cancer, or say ME/CFS/EHS diseases where deuterium makes you more sensitive to abnormal light you think this is wise? This creates MORE melanopsin dysfunction in you. This is why many patients with MS do terrible on man-made keto diets and no one can tell them why. Black Swans can. They are not good for you. FYI. Avoid them like the plague.

In my opinion, errors of omission are always the most dangerous half-truths. It became really clear to me that the really critical way that people are deceived by history, is not that lies are told, but that things are omitted. If a lie is told, you can check up on it. If something is omitted, you have no way of knowing it has been omitted as this post shows.
    #SkinInTheGame #melanopsinwisdom

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Anyone have a clue why the Egyptians used blue paint on the walls and gold foil on the tops of the pyramids? Did you know it was to increase the infrared light from the sunlight? They knew the sun was healing and they named their main god Ra as a result of this. They also figured out that red light was the most dominant part of the visible spectrum of light and they built their entire civilization around the sun and IR-A light. Maybe we should all get that lesson and walk like the Egyptians used too? Egyptian blue acts like Methylene blue does too. It helps move protons move in water when they are constricted or stopped from moving by things like the kinetic isotope effect of deuterium. #mitochondriacwisdom https://www.dnaindia.com/science/report-ancient-egyptian-pigment-can-boost-energy-efficiency-2674197

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Insulin is a circadian controlled solar hormone made from the beta cells. The short-term benefit to them is believed to be avoidance of the hyperglycemic effects on the circulatory system, renal, and retinal systems. But what are the long-term symptoms that can develop with TIGHT diabetic control with insulin? Can humans treated with insulin-treated diabetes develop hypoglycemia unawareness (HU)? Is HU another synonym for a Dunning Kruger effect? The paradigm belief is that taking an exogenous circadian hormone is the BEST option via the evidence we have today on the side effect profile? Is this true? Look carefully at the slide below before you answer and read the paper below........your first gut instinct might vary. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4499525/

[​IMG]

Antonis and Scompy like this.