1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DEEP IMPLICATIONS OF VERMONT 2018 are................

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]Most patient panels look at cholesterol, blood sugar + inflammatory markers, but the future belongs to measuring individualized circadian profiles.
    [​IMG]The true value is not in better treatment for "set" chronotypes (which continue to live on through the fallacy of genetic determinism) but in assessing the overall health of one's circadian biology.

The smart clinician will be looking for melanopsin ratio in the eye and skin to get a leg up on how bad the patient's metronome is.

Kruse Longevity Farm wisdom

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2018-07-blood-enables-internal-clock.html

Allin, Phosphene, JanSz and 3 others like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Allin, Phosphene, JanSz and 1 other person like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-7-6_9-17-3.png

Lahelada likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. shiran

shiran Curious

7. shiran

shiran Curious

Do I understand correctly..
    The way in which light is programmed in (AAA) is the key..?

so the question is:
    1. I was wondering Whether the mitochondria we received from our mother affects this ability???
    2. Does our ability to create UVC depend only on our environment or are there other things to consider?

thanks Appreciate

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

1. Yes.
    2. yes.

Alex97232 and shiran like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My Vermont video of 2018 just got more wind in the sails....Janel said, "If it was midnight in the lab, the brain would be forwarded a couple of hours to 2 a.m., which matches what scientists expected from previous research. But they found signs that the clocks in the gut, liver and pancreas were much further ahead as if it was noon."

The mounting research and recent Nobel given for work in circadian biology have researchers astounded by how important this is. If your ⏰genes are disrupted throughout your body, diseases like cancer, neurodegeneration, and diabetes will inevitably be the result.

☀️Melanopsin is a LIGHT sensitive protein in our body. It's in our eye, brain, and skin for starters. The light you are exposed to matters -A LOT! We evolved under sunlight and moonlight/fire for millions of years. Artificial light is still very new for us from an evolutionary perspective and the spectrum can and does differ greatly from what nature provides.

Meal timing is important - we are designed to eat during ☀️ and this has impacts on metabolism as well as our clock genes.

Focus on actions to align your circadian rhythm for optimal health and disease prevention. http://www.cbc.ca/radio/quirks/night-shifts-put-your-brain-and-gut-clocks-out-of-whack-1.4744868

10. shiran

shiran Curious

what are the metabolites They talk about?

I would be happy if you could explain in greater detail what is a time Crystal ,how it looks in the body?
    And what is most important is that I know about them ?
    thanks

11. shiran

shiran Curious

I wonder what light the volunteers sat under?

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Blue light exposure thins your retina because of the melanopsin/retinol mechanism.......and sunglasses increase that risk.......what might happen if you use blue light and night and then wear sunglasses in the day? Neurodegeneration. Could this be why modern humans are afflicted with these diseases now? #BlackSwanWisdom https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/article-abstract/2685869

13. mmarston

mmarston New Member

Very happy to hear that you and Zach Bush crossed paths in VT (even if you're not a fan of his supplement RESTORE). I think you probably gave Dr. Bush and his team a lot to think about, which will definitely benefit their research. Thanks for all your immense curiosity and wisdom to share it, Dr. Kruse!

Phosphene likes this.
  14. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

So funny ( strange funny ) that what we are told to avoid to reduce wrinkles is what will prevent them- sun light. I did realize the chemicals in so called anti aging products actually age the skin. What a crazy upside down backwards message consumers are getting and buying into. I also don’t like the whole idea of “ anti aging” Really? Anti aging is anti life. The second we get a heart beat in the womb aging begins. ( maybe even before that) All this so called matter ( I mean all of it, seen and unseen) is owned by time and has an expiration date. I’m looking for optimal performance from my vehicle ( physycal body) as long as I’m riding in it. I also know the “I” that is aware, getting my sensory feed back on so many levels is what links all of us. We all have the same first name- “ I am” then we have our given name

15. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

I read about Native American Indians being recruited to do remote viewing for the US military due to their exceptional aptitude for this. They accepted the job, the military cut their hair off as proticol for the enlisted and the Native American Indians lost the remote viewing ability. Now I get why.....

Anne V, Billybats and Phosphene like this.
  16. drezy

drezy Gold

Yes, that's been mentioned here before and it's very interesting.

It leads me to think about the fact that typically women have longer hair. It also leads me to question what I see and have instinctively used during my single young buck phase... When a woman gets a radically different haircut she usually either ended a relationship or it's on the rocks. I've seen it time and again way more than 50/50 odds. Have you ever seen this?

Billybats and Denise0918 like this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why does blue light or nnEMF cause insulin resistance? Answer: Melanopsin.

The realization of just how far behind nature I was in 2003 described in a simple math analogy of my life. Consider the plight of any clinician my age now trying to change within this paradigm and you'll see how hard it truly is. I graduated from college in 1986. In the 31 years since then the amount of biological information has increased 16 fold; during these 4 decades, my capacity to absorb new information has declined at an accelerating rate according to neuroscientists (if you believe them) and now is at least 50% less than when I was a medical student. If one defines ignorance as the ratio of what is available to be known to what is known, there seems no alternative to the conclusion that my ignorance is at least 25 times as extensive as it was when I got my bachelor’s degree. Although I am sure that my unfortunate condition comes as no surprise to my students and younger colleagues, I personally find it somewhat depressing looking at the math. My depression is tempered, however, by the fact that all biologists, young or old, developing or senescing, face the same melancholy situation because of an interlocking set of circumstances. But does this situation stop me from being optimistic now that I am inside my sixth decade? No.

The result of any project is not an endpoint to your life unless you are actually going to die at the end of the project.

The outcome of a project or life event opens up a new door, path, or change.

And whether the project succeeds or fails by your standards doesn’t actually matter to the black swan. It still leads you to the next event in your life.

And while it is true that each outcome leads somewhere different, you don’t actually know whether the success or failure door is the better one to go through.

Each result in your life is just a fork in a path that is endlessly forking. Nature is a pattern of forced decision making pathways for living creatures. This is why life remains dynamic and evolution really exists. And it is impossible to predict where it is leading until you understand the steering currents present in the environment at that present moment.

We need to begin to treat bad fortune with the same equanimity as you treat good fortune. Bad or good information is just that........information. Use it properly and you will still win when you understand how the steering currents of nature works on us.

And go do something big. Focus. Work hard. Aim for an outcome, if you want. But know that it’s just a tool to use to motivate yourself, not something that will make or break your life. There will be plenty more projects and outcomes afterward for the black swan mitochondriac. this is why hard things become OUR way. Discomfort and bad outcomes are the wind in our sails that allow us to tack a different course in our journey to gain Optimal.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    Anne V, SunnyDay, Joyfun and 4 others like this.
  18. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

I have heard men make this observation about hair cuts and women before! Interesting that there may be science behind it lol

19. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

I don’t believe in the decline - I believe we live in a quantum universe where all possibilities exist at any given moment. Do I have any math to prove this ? No, because once I give the math the moment has passed and it’s not quantum anymore.... I do think genius minds like Dr Kruse’s help
    us make better choices in each moment.

Billybats and Antonis like this.
  20. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I think your dead balls on accurate (movie my cousin Vinny ..lol) but yes. I have done that as well. I guess I am comfortable in my skin now going natural.

Sajid Mahmood likes this.