1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DEEP IMPLICATIONS OF VERMONT 2018 are................

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 3, 2018.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am open for learning.

Brent Patrick, WalterNL and caroline like this.
  2. shiran

shiran Curious

dan your so funny..

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

After watching consider this dogma:
    Dogma says: Pre-bedtime protein & carbs for sleep? Protein provides tryptophan and BCAAs. Insulin drives BCAAs into muscle = less competition for tryptophan to get into brain.......

Is dogma right?

Does carbs before bed provide better sleep in the real world?

Seems more myth than fact.......

Why?

Tryptophan competes with BCAAs for amino acid transporters. Can it change the competition when it is programmed by sunlight given what you've learned in the Patreon blogs on time crystals?

Phosphene, Richelle Jones and drezy like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]Most patient panels look at cholesterol, blood sugar + inflammatory markers, but the future belongs to measuring individualized circadian profiles.
    [​IMG]The true value is not in better treatment for "set" chronotypes (which continue to live on through the fallacy of genetic determinism) but in assessing the overall health of one's circadian biology.

The smart clinician will be looking for melanopsin ratio in the eye and skin to get a leg up on how bad the patient's metronome is.

Kruse Longevity Farm wisdom

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2018-07-blood-enables-internal-clock.html

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Phosphene, JanSz and Joyfun like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-7-6_9-17-3.png

Lahelada likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

9. shiran

shiran Curious

10. shiran

shiran Curious

Do I understand correctly..
    The way in which light is programmed in (AAA) is the key..?

so the question is:
    1. I was wondering Whether the mitochondria we received from our mother affects this ability???
    2. Does our ability to create UVC depend only on our environment or are there other things to consider?

thanks Appreciate

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

1. Yes.
    2. yes.

Alex97232 and shiran like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My Vermont video of 2018 just got more wind in the sails....Janel said, "If it was midnight in the lab, the brain would be forwarded a couple of hours to 2 a.m., which matches what scientists expected from previous research. But they found signs that the clocks in the gut, liver and pancreas were much further ahead as if it was noon."

The mounting research and recent Nobel given for work in circadian biology have researchers astounded by how important this is. If your ⏰genes are disrupted throughout your body, diseases like cancer, neurodegeneration, and diabetes will inevitably be the result.

☀️Melanopsin is a LIGHT sensitive protein in our body. It's in our eye, brain, and skin for starters. The light you are exposed to matters -A LOT! We evolved under sunlight and moonlight/fire for millions of years. Artificial light is still very new for us from an evolutionary perspective and the spectrum can and does differ greatly from what nature provides.

Meal timing is important - we are designed to eat during ☀️ and this has impacts on metabolism as well as our clock genes.

Focus on actions to align your circadian rhythm for optimal health and disease prevention. http://www.cbc.ca/radio/quirks/night-shifts-put-your-brain-and-gut-clocks-out-of-whack-1.4744868

Helio Silva, drezy and Joyfun like this.
  13. shiran

shiran Curious

what are the metabolites They talk about?

I would be happy if you could explain in greater detail what is a time Crystal ,how it looks in the body?
    And what is most important is that I know about them ?
    thanks

14. shiran

shiran Curious

I wonder what light the volunteers sat under?

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Blue light exposure thins your retina because of the melanopsin/retinol mechanism.......and sunglasses increase that risk.......what might happen if you use blue light and night and then wear sunglasses in the day? Neurodegeneration. Could this be why modern humans are afflicted with these diseases now? #BlackSwanWisdom https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/article-abstract/2685869

JanSz and drezy like this.