1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DEEP IMPLICATIONS OF VERMONT 2018 are................

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I do this with my new students to design a learning path.No/limited eye contact exhausting teaching ahead.

Phosphene, WalterNL and caroline like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Phosphene and Lahelada like this.
  3. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Check out the Ubuntu movement

Phosphene likes this.
  4. Mike David

So the sun creates this equilibrium laser energy in our skin from the creation of ELF UV. And blue light and all nn light is far from equilibrium creating mismatches your body can’t translate properly. Am I in the ballpark here.

5. Mike David

I once went to a mans house for some electrical work he said he has the circuit off but the idiot tester is still ringing?? Sure enough I measured 120 volts. Knowing what I knew I freaked him out and just grabbed the “hot” and “neutral” no effect whatsoever. I told him these wires were picking up frequencies from other circuits tricking the tester. Brain 1 tester 0

6. Mike David

They could eat raccoon shit it wouldn’t matter because of the effect of sun on their largest organ creating the uvc. It always comes down to light water and magnetism.

7. Mike David

I’ll worry about the powers that be when they find a way to take away my light water and magnetism. Until this happens they will be completely ignored while they waste their time with eradicating the talking monkeys. Meanwhile I’ll be outside appreciating every second of nature I’m able to experience with the knowledge that this is a world of plentiful resources that I can exploit for essentially no $$$. Well except for Jack Kruse.com.

Jude likes this.
  8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

The pregnant and lactating women and also children of the Masai are under the same environmental conditions as the males in terms of light water and magnetism. ;) Yet they get a daily ration of raw blood from their cattle when available. It matters to them enough to do it. I was wondering if one of the reasons was to absorb Uvc from the raw blood.

I don't know the answer, but so far it's an anomaly that isn't explained by raccoon shit. :)

Jenelle likes this.
  9. Mike David

Well said. Lol

10. drezy

drezy New Member

I haven't seen the spectral absorption & emission profile of raccoon shit yet, so I'm reserving judgement either way.

Mike David likes this.
  11. Allin

Allin New Member

I've finished my best seller! Raccoon Shit Matters (RMS). Health always starts with raccoon shit. 101 ways to brighten up your holidays with tasty raccoon shit recipes. PS: you can substitute horse shit if you have a large family or guests over. Bon Appetit!

Alex97232, Jenelle and drezy like this.
  12. drezy

drezy New Member

OK, before an administrative cruise missile gets launched to the last few posts. The time crystal has had me wondering.

I go out on a limb and say that I think we're talking about long misunderstood middle ground between light and matter.

From: https://www.livescience.com/45287-how-to-trap-light.html

Remember this pic Doc posted?
    7q_EfR1nEJHa0yHmtVxVznyStR4B0gzav2JJ0fYV2Am4VZD99T8IgQ21gsSdqgcr.jpeg

AND
    My previous work with semiconductors had me erroneously biased into expecting that cooling had to be required:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/biologic-lasers.21532/#post-244564

True confession. I may still be confusing fermionic fluids with BECs. There go my party invitations, I know...

If I'm understanding correctly than the implications are very deep.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    Joyfun and JanSz like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Fermionic fluids and BEC are like comparing Cindy Lauper to Coco Channel.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ben just sent me the podcast I did the night before my talk at Vermont that he filmed and edited and I since it was the 4th of July I thought.......I will look for 5 minutes and put it down..........It is awesome.

He warned me too.......sent me a text and said watch the whole thing. I did and pissed off a few people on this holiday but they were inconsequential anyway.........

It was almost as good as my brisket with homemade horseradish and beets on top cooked in Montes Folly for 48 hours.

Mike David and drezy like this.
  15. drezy

drezy New Member

Damn, I knew it!

So now I'm going to be the guy at black swan mitochondriac parties where everyone whispers:
    "Shhh, that's the guy that didn't know fermionic fluids from BECs just like not knowing the difference from his ass and a hole in the ground."

#branded_for_life

* Edit - Also FWIW I'm a child of the late 70's and early 80's so I never fantasized about Coco Chanel.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

We learned it in grade school. There are three forms of matter: solids, liquids and gases.

But that's not even half right. There are at least six: solids, liquids, gases, plasmas, Bose-Einstein condensates, and a new form of matter called "fermionic condensates" just discovered by NASA-supported researchers.

drezy and WalterNL like this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Bad news Jan.......there is more.

JanSz and drezy like this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am open for learning.

Brent Patrick, WalterNL and caroline like this.
  19. shiran

shiran Curious

dan your so funny..

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

After watching consider this dogma:
    Dogma says: Pre-bedtime protein & carbs for sleep? Protein provides tryptophan and BCAAs. Insulin drives BCAAs into muscle = less competition for tryptophan to get into brain.......

Is dogma right?

Does carbs before bed provide better sleep in the real world?

Seems more myth than fact.......

Why?

Tryptophan competes with BCAAs for amino acid transporters. Can it change the competition when it is programmed by sunlight given what you've learned in the Patreon blogs on time crystals?

Phosphene, Richelle Jones and drezy like this.