1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Decarbonization of Costa Rica

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Lindsay Alfieri, May 27, 2019.

1. Hi Jack,
    I wanted to know your thoughts on Costa Rica's plans to decarbonize the country and completely remove fossil fuels. I have been considering Costa Rica as a place to visit/live but these plans just put a fork in my idea because I'm thinking the amount of EMFs in the environment is going increase big time with all the electric transportation vehicles etc. With everything running on electricity and a new young president who seems eager to bring Costa Rica to the forefront regarding different environmental/political subjects, do you think 5G will go there first compared to other Central/South American countries?