1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dec 2016 - New Jack Kruse Podcast - How to become a mitochondriac - The Health Wellness Show

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by PaulG, Dec 19, 2016.

1. PaulG

PaulG New Member

I really enjoyed this, Jack was on top of his game and laid it out very coherently and I had a few aha moments like reminding me what is made at end of the ETC process (ATP + EZ WATER) and why it is important. Also lots of shout outs to UK folks, Faraday, Mitchell, Nick Lane, Martin Chaplin

https://www.sott.net/article/336894...-to-become-a-mitochondriac-with-Dr-Jack-Kruse

"The final electron acceptor is oxygen. Together with oxygen, electrons and protons form molecules of water. ... These protons flow through ATP synthase, a channel protein that uses this power to phosphorylate ADP to make ATP. The electron transport chain, therefore, produces 28 ATP molecules as well as water."

Valuation Man and freesia like this.
  2. freesia

freesia Old Member

Agreed, this podcast is excellent. Jack on top of his social engagement game...as well as the usual areas. I've shared this one far and wide.

3. Valuation Man

Valuation Man New Member

I just listened to this today and it was pure gold. It was what I needed to hear just one day from the Winter Solstice. The lack of sun and the darkness in Ohio has started to wear me down and I found myself this past month going back to my old ways of looking for quick easy fixes that I knew intuitively were not the answers (gizmos, supplements and Rxs). I stumbled onto this site about 8 months ago while looking for some quick answers to a few physical issues. What a paradigm shift that has occurred in my thought process in regards to being optimal since diving into this site. I have spent a least 20 hours a month since last April with the blogs and webinars here and was becoming frustrated that I was not fully grasping all the concepts JK was discussing. I am a finance guy that hated biology and chemistry in school.

Like Paul I had many aha moments in this podcast and confirmed that I am on the right path in becoming a mitochondriac. I also do not feel so dumb in that JK said in this podcast that it takes a good five years to assimilate this information and love the hope he provides in the podcast. Much better than my docs of saying your getting older and just live with it. I have gone from "just tell me what to do" to wanting to learn more and figuring out what is best for myself.

Rocky, seanb4 and caroline like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Jude

Jude Gold

That link to podcast doesn't work,wonder if it's just not available anymore:(

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

worked for me

7. Jude

Jude Gold

Tried lots of time since but still no go. Says the connection was reset? Site can't be reached. Maybe there is something about aussies:confused:

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.jackkruse.com/
    Member FAQ
    Member Dashboard
    https://www.jackkruse.com/member-dashboard/
    If you are a Silver Klub or Gold Klub member, webinars and download links are delivered to you via email. If you missed the email that was sent to Gold & Silver Klub members with the download links, enter your member email below.
    Make sure you whitelist support@jackkruse.com, which is where these important emails will come from. If you do not get the automated email within about 10 minutes, please email support requesting your links.

support@jackkruse.com

////

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

I can get it Jude......click on Sott radio

Jude likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Do I need to know what Sott radio is?

11. Jude

Jude Gold

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

the link for the podcast......

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jude - I just clicked on the link above and then go down to the middle of the page.

there is a black band - and then a little below - on the right is says listen ......and then over farther it says Sott radio network.

it just worked for me..... let me know if you still have a problem.

Jude likes this.
  14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

15. Jude

Jude Gold

Thanks Lah.....your link works for me..thanks so much:)

Lahelada likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold