1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deanna's Optimal Journal (From Ovarian Cancer & Hospice to Dysautonomia)

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Deanna, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Deanna

Deanna Gold

Thanks for this article. It seems I really destroyed my melanopsin from spending 30 years in the military working with nnEMF. Combined with our mandatory vaccinations, cancer was pretty much set into motion early on. I feel that I probably need to protect my face, neck and any skin, now that could be exposed when working on the computer. It's not enough to just wear BlueTech lenses.

caroline likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Your success will come from your wounds because they will create your new wisdom. This wisdom can be shared. This success is not just what you'll accomplish in your life with this information, it is about what you'll do to inspire others because of your journey.

3. Deanna

Deanna Gold

That is profound and really speaks to my heart's desire: to inspire and be of service to others. After surviving cancer and coming out of hospice, I was so focused on sharing what I knew to help others that I felt I had to make up for the time lost from when I was sick and couldn't do anything, so I essentially neglected myself in the process. Then, I heard you say that if you're not good enough for yourself, you're not good enough for anyone, which really hit me. Having this PVN issue has, in effect, slowed me down, probably because there's so much more for me to learn. Thank you for all that you've inspired in me.

Annie Dru and caroline like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

We are all so lucky aren't we.......

Deanna likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

So many ways to learn.

/
    What the ant hill knows that the individual ant does not?

Deanna likes this.
  6. Deanna

Deanna Gold

Yes, we really are so blessed and fortunate...

7. Deanna

Deanna Gold

Thanks for this video. I'll check it out. Definitely a provocative question regarding the ant hill.

8. Deanna

Deanna Gold

It's been a while because I feel like I literally almost got obliterated by the RF's from an MRI (ordered due to the 25% reduction of blood flow into my brain). The MRI has unfortunately created debilitating weakness, nausea, headaches, slow down to what seems to be a stoppage of normal digestion, and an absolutely indescribable feeling of malaise. It's definitely no surprise as far as my deuterium levels not being optimal. Heading south to 20 degrees north latitude soon to see how that affects my condition. I've started taking liposomal glutathione, which seems to provide an almost immediate beneficial effect when my body is feeling particularly stressed.

Attached Files:

9. Deanna

Deanna Gold

I've been in Mexico for 15 days and am feeling so much better! Just the day before I left, I wasn't even sure that I could make the trip because I could not stand up straight, didn't have the energy to do as much as even curl my fingers, and I was experiencing tremors in my lower jaw and the core of my body. Given this state, I tried to do all that I could to protect whatever redox potential that I had, so I booked a flight out of a different city that did not have Wi-Fi and I wore clothes that shielded EMFs on that flight. This really made a huge difference because on two previous flights, my heart rate would suddenly surge up to 138 bpm. This non-WiFi flight was non-eventful and felt a lot better. I actually felt calm and more optimistic.

When I landed at the airport, even though there were radars and EMFs, I actually felt a calmness within my body. I was amazed that although I only had 3 hours of sleep due to my preparations for the trip, after I arrived in Mexico, I was able to run out to get groceries and walk in the heat and humidity, which is more than I was able to do back home.

I've been watching the sunrise daily at the beach with my feet in the water or the sand. I've also been to the cenotes, where I spend between 3-4 hours to do CT while being in the sun and water. I've also started drinking DDW since my fourth day here.

Overall, I feel much stronger and more stable with my vitals. I also feel calmer and more confident in my body's ability to adapt to the regular stresses of daily life. However, because I'm a light sleeper, if there's any noise at nightthat disrupts my sleep, then some of my symptoms return like the tremors in my lower jaw and core of my body. So, I realize the importance of having a quiet enough environment to protect my sleep. Truly hoping that the tremors will resolve in the time that I'll be spending here, but I'm really amazed at how quickly I've been able to feel better from the short time that I've been here.

LisaLearning and JanSz like this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What kind of DDW you are drinking, how much/day.
    Where are you buying it?
    How much it cost?

///

11. Deanna

Deanna Gold

I'm drinking Qlarivia DDW, which is from Romania. It's 25 +/-5 ppm where I use 25% of that mixed with 75% regular water. I drink about 1.5 to 2.0 liters/day. I actually get it through another gold member--Andrew Udell. I think it's a little more expensive to ship here to Mexico, so one case, which has 48 500mL bottles, cost $485 which works out to be about $10/bottle.

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

1Q+3P= 118.75 =(25+3*150)/4

118.75ppm

/////////////

13. Deanna

Deanna Gold

What does Q & P stand?

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Q=Qlarivia=worth of 25 D atoms
    P=Plain, any other plain water worth of 150 D atoms