1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deanna's Optimal Journal (From Ovarian Cancer & Hospice to Dysautonomia)

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Deanna, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Deanna

Deanna Gold

Thanks for sharing this video, which I will check out.

Today I had 19 tubes of blood drawn, which unfortunately triggered my sympathetic system where I got very short of breath and my heart rate and blood pressure became erratic for the entire day.

I also found out that I had elevated Vasoactive Intestinal Polypeptide (VIP with a value of 93.7 pg/mL which is out of the normal reference range of 0.0-58.8 pg/mL. The neurologist wants me to do a Gallium-68 Dotatate PET/CT scan to check for VIPoma perhaps in the pancreas. I'm concerned about the radiation from the gallium because I had so many 18-FDG PET/CTs done when I had cancer as well as just regular CTs, X-rays, and MRIs. I read that there's a lifetime accumulative risk with this type of exposure.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The podcast I just did tonight with Sherrill Sellman on 5G is going to bring the house down when it is released. #whitehot. I did this podcast with her in November 2018. I did two with her this week that were quite different. 1st one was on Adrenal fatigue and light that she wanted to talk about but the one I did today was on 5G and I went all in. It will be electric when released. I unleashed the 5G dragon. I showed where the wizard was located for 5G when the curtain was pulled down. https://whatwomenmustknow.podbean.c...alth-and-healing-is-wrong-with-dr-jack-kruse/

Deanna likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

what are those numbers, like C26:1?
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Those numbers describe variety of fatty acids.

Commonly we talk about them when measuring triglycerides.
    Other commonly discussed are Omega 3 and Omega 6 (variety).
    There is many other.

We are made of cells and their components.
    Their boundaries are membranes.
    Membranes are made of (double layer) (of self assembling) fatty acids.
    [​IMG]
    upload_2019-1-12_9-28-12.jpeg
    Triglycerides

4. Deanna

Deanna Gold

Thanks for sharing this. I really liked how you said that there really is no box to think out of and how every possibility is open because the environment is an open system. I also liked how you said that people don't choose their lives; their habits choose their lives and that determines their outcomes. Looking forward to hearing this 5G podcast when it comes out.

JanSz likes this.
  5. Deanna

Deanna Gold

Just watched Dr. Boros' video presentation. Wow, his tie-in's to the scriptures are fascinating. I had long thought about this when reading those verses, but did not have the science worked out to that level of detail.

JanSz likes this.
  6. Deanna

Deanna Gold

Ok, thanks. You are certainly a wealth of information.

JanSz likes this.
  7. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Gold

Hi Deanna,

Although I've never experienced the trauma of cancer, I identify a great deal with much of your journey. First, let me say that as a 40 year San Diego resident, I am facing the heartbreak of being obliged to leave this beautiful city I've called home since age fourteen on account of the Qualcomm 5G deployment. They have poisoned our paradise, and as much as it pains me, I know I must escape the matrix they're weaving if I hope to recover my mitochondria. Sadly, I do not recommend relocating here... between Qualcomm & the military, even the back-country is unsafe.

That said, the best I've ever felt in my life was when my husband and I moved to a tiny cabin in the Cuyamaca Mountains at 6000 feet in 1989. I don't know if it's still a good place or not in terms of nnEMF, but it's about an hour & fifteen minutes from downtown San Diego. It might be a bit too far to commute for your studies, but when we lived there, we did have neighbors who commuted daily to North Island in Coronado!

I too have had a long history of dysautonomia; not POTS per se, but during my childbearing years I was plagued with debilitating neurological, cardiac, hormonal symptoms of "unknown origin" such that I was eventually hospitalized for a nervous breakdown at age 33. All four of my sons exhibit the same kinds of "anxiety" symptoms, so I know our mitochondria don't appreciate the level of nnEMF we're living in.

After sustaining a traumatic brain injury & whiplash a few years ago, I suffered a wi-fi injury from a booster I stupidly installed over my home work station. I too was obliged to wire my internet, give up my cell phone, use blue light-blocking technology, flip the circuit breakers at bedtime, etc. Even using my external keyboard with my laptop wired, I still have a limited amount of computer time before my fingers burn. My social life has been severely impacted, as all of my friends have wi-fi in their homes & cars, and public venues like restaurants, etc, are a no-go for me if I want to enjoy a good night's sleep. Since I live in the dark after sunset, my social life now consists of inviting friends over for candle-light suppers and outdoor fires... some think it's cool, others think it's bizarre that we don't use electric lights!

I too have been successful raising my vitamin D level with extreme amounts of sun exposure. I had it tested in November, and was relieved to find that it was 64ng/mL. The one good thing about living where I do is that I have a sunny, private backyard, and proximity to the Pacific Ocean for CT. When I had my consult with Dr. Kruse in October, he said I'd basically need to be naked, outside, all day/every day... so that's what I've done!

I greatly admire your commitment to life & living it fully. You are an inspiration.

Many blessings as you continue to heal,

Annie Dru

Inger and Deanna like this.
  8. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Gold

Oh... and I wanted to say that the nighttime "adrenaline rushes" plagued me as well. It appears that re-coupling my circadian biology via sunrises, CT, sunbathing, deuterium-depleting, dark after sunset, etc, has served to mitigate that particularly annoying symptom of menopause. I still wake with hot flashes-- ones that mostly affect my extremities for some reason-- but not NEARLY like I used to, so there is hope!

Inger and Deanna like this.
  9. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Gold

Shoot... one MORE thing! Do you think your night-time wakings might be related to sleep apnea? That's what mine were, although Dr. Kruse said it was more likely mine was central rather than obstructive apnea. When I read you describe the "rushes" it made me wonder if you were waking out of dreams to breathe, as apparently that is a symptom of apnea. In any event, depleting deuterium has gone a long way towards resolving that problem for me. Are you familiar with the Center for Deuterium Depletion? https://www.ddcenters.com/

Deanna likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Please describe what kind dr Boros advice you are applying.

I my case
    I drink DDW since Dec 2017
    now use DDW-66.7ppm (2q+1)
    since Oct 4/2018 limiting my water intake.

Deanna and Annie Dru like this.
  11. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Gold

I have currently adopted a deuterium-depleting diet, and am drinking glacial water... when I drink water, which isn't often. All the other obvious things; AM sunlight & no light after sunset, etc.

JanSz likes this.
  12. Deanna

Deanna Gold

Hi Annie,

Thanks so much for your message and kind words. I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me about living in San Diego, especially since you’ve lived there for such a long time. That is really heartbreaking to hear about the situation there, and that even the back-country is not safe. Thanks for the info on Cuyamaca, but from what you’re saying, it may be really hard to escape the effects from 5G and the military as well. Since I grew up in San Francisco, my family would vacation in San Diego and I just absolutely fell in love with that area and the lovely weather there. Do you know where you might move to?

While I’m sorry to hear that you, too, have had to deal with dysautonomia at such an early age, I really appreciate you reaching out as it makes me feel less alone in my experience and journey towards recovery. It’s certainly sobering to hear that all of your sons are experiencing similar kinds of “anxiety.” I can definitely relate to the impacts on your social life as I’ve come to realize how this condition can serve to be quite isolating. I’ve had to cancel out on many of my activities and events because my system cannot handle large crowds of people.

I was invited to a friend’s for a Christmas party and put on my blue-blocking lenses too late into the evening as they had those bright white LED lights. After I returned home, while I was tired, I could not sleep for most of the night because of the effects from those artificial lights.

I actually suffered a brain injury when I was 12 from doing some gymnastics out on a football field where I ended up falling and slamming my head into a stainless steel pole. It was never treated, but when I go to certain practitioners like craniosacral therapists, chiropractors, and energy therapists, they all tell me that the left side of brain is a bit contracted or “crumpled” and I know I definitely feel it.

I may need to go to candlelights at night as well. Fortunately, the lights in my home are quite dim. I’ve actually had friends over here who say that they need more light and they ask how can I tolerate such dim lighting.

That’s really great that you’ve been able to raise your Vitamin D level! That’s awesome that you’re able to be out in the sun as much as you and to do CT in the Pacific!

I wish you many blessings as well in your healing journey,

Deanna

13. Deanna

Deanna Gold

When I initially consulted with some doctors concerning my symptoms, because of my age, they were all trying to suggest that it was menopause. I'm perimenopausal, so initially that's what I was thinking that perhaps the fluctuations in the hormones was causing my heart to race. When I was in San Francisco, last summer, I started experiencing hot flashes for the first time but only feel it in my head and upper torso. Since I've been back to the Washington, DC area, the hot flashes were initially worse, but now seems to have subsided for the most part. Keep up the good work! That gives me even more motivation to implement the things that you have done to recover from these nighttime "adrenaline rushes." Thanks so much for sharing this with me as it really does give me hope!

14. Deanna

Deanna Gold

I don't think it's sleep apnea for me. I notice that these "adrenaline rushes" often occur in the "twilight" phase of just when I'm about to slip into sleep. That's often when I hear and feel this "whoosh" in the right occipital back side of the head, which is then followed by my heart racing. This makes sleeping really rough because then I'm not able to fall asleep if that keeps happening. So, sometimes it happens at the beginning of sleep and at other times, it's in the midst of my sleep. @JanSz mentioned the Center for Deuterium Depletion to me so I am trying to learn more about it. That's really good to know that you've had great success with this! Thanks so much!

15. Deanna

Deanna Gold

I've made an appointment to have a consultation with them to figure out how to implement DDW.

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Please describe (in details) your consultation.
    I had my consultation in Nov or Dec 2017.
    Ended with DDW 105 no restrictions and mask. (Guesstimate of how much should I drink was given as 1.5 to 2L/day, but no discussion about active limiting amount of water to be drank.
    Peter, member here, had consultation recently, ended with recommendation to limit drinking to 0.75l/day and DDW (not sure what kind, think 87.5ppm)
    Oct 2018 , video by dr Boros give break-thru information about under drinking and its justification.

I would love to figure why pork fat and olive oil he is using
    and how would look like continuation of this list
    Also
    question
    if sick person's mitochondria does not make matrix water
    how that affect this all DDW protocol.
    Looking at dr Boros
    he have two cancers and drinks so little.
    My explanation---->> in even very sick body percentage of sick mitochondria to overall count is small.

Likely you will come with more rounded questions.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Most of the symptoms are linked to this slide........cancer is a massive PVN stressor.

[​IMG]

Deanna likes this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Deanna likes this.
  19. Deanna

Deanna Gold

My consultation with them is on this Friday. I can understand the limitation on the water intake. Years ago, when I told a Chinese doctor that I drank 1.5 L of water a day, he asked me why and told me that I should only dink when I'm thirsty; otherwise drinking too much water would overburden the kidneys.

I think I can kind of understand the olive oil, but I'm not sure about the pork fat or bacon, other than the fact that maybe Dr Boros likes it. It's interesting to me that he quotes from the scriptures in that presentation and even talks about the book of Deuteronomy, where the food limitation are mentioned where it clearly mentions not to eat pork. However, I guess it's really a matter of how everything is interpreted from the original Hebrew.

Your explanation is quite interesting regarding the relatively lower numbers of sick mitochondria, even in a very sick body. I think that may be the incredible beauty that is designed into our bodies. There is great redundancy and multiple pathways that can be a backup in case of diseases like cancer so that we don't prematurely succumb to the disease.

20. Deanna

Deanna Gold

Wow, at an intuitive level, I had suspected that having had cancer and the accompanying surgery was a major stress. From this slide, I guess it would be important to ensure I have enough Vitamins C since I'm probably burning through a lot of it with the symptoms. Interestingly enough, I just ate a grapefruit right before reading this. I've been getting outside daily, even with the snow storm that we just had here. Hoping that this will help my PVN to recover. When I have bad episodes, I try to shift my thinking from the natural tendency towards fear when the symptoms get particularly challenging to more positive thoughts where I hope to somehow be able to rewire the stress response neural pathways to completely different pathways.