1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deanna's Optimal Journal (From Ovarian Cancer & Hospice to Dysautonomia)

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Deanna, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

oxidation......beta oxidation to be precise.

Deanna likes this.
  2. Deanna

Deanna Silver

Thanks for sharing your wisdom and caring enough to make people uncomfortable so that it shakes up what they think they know.

SF meets Washington, DC will soon change as I am planning on moving this year, although I don't know where to yet. I was thinking about San Diego until I heard you mention about the 3rd Van Allen belt. Is that for all of CA or are there areas outside of the main population areas in San Diego? My other option would be somewhere around either West Palm Beach or Tampa FL, but I thought I heard you mention that it's important to be north of I-10? I'm open to any and all suggestions, to include moving somewhere overseas, like in the Mediterranean area.

Hopefully the match is not over yet. It seemed like game, set, and match when I was in hospice, but I'm still here, although now faced with another match. I must say that having dysautonomia is in, in many ways more challenging than cancer because when your vitals aren't stable, there's not a whole lot that you can do, other than to pray.

Fully agree with you about the inefficacy of food to solve a quantum issue. When I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, interestingly enough, my environment changed, which was not of my doing as the military moved me into a more rural area and when I went into hospice, I had the support of a Seventh Day Adventist medical missionary who forced me to wake up early and go outside everyday in the sun, in addition to the foods she prepared for me, and the fever and ice baths that she had me do. I believe what she did contributed greatly to my recovery and why I'm still here.

3. Deanna

Deanna Silver

Thanks for sharing this. That is really quite fascinating about us being able to create the UVc.

4. Deanna

Deanna Silver

Thank you for this clarification.

5. Deanna

Deanna Silver

Good to know. I used to have Lugols...

6. Deanna

Deanna Silver

Thanks so much. Yes, it makes sense that this is huge factor. It's affected the sea turtles in Florida where the newly hatched turtles don't know which was to run towards the ocean because of all the artificial lights at night.

7. Deanna

Deanna Silver

Thanks, this is an interesting slide. It shows a lot of dietary foods/constituents that can be helpful. I used a lot of fresh turmeric root, as well as garlic and berries, which are a lot lower on the slide than I would have thought. For the cortisol, I think that licorice root and ashgawanda can also help. I remember seeing that Ted talk when I had the cancer. I think that some of the antiangiogenesis drugs that they've developed may not have panned out as well as researchers were hoping. Having isolated compounds made in a lab is completely different than consuming a whole food with the same compounds, but in a food matrix that the body somehow recognizes.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://modernsurvivalblog.com/health/high-orac-value-antioxidant-foods-top-100/

upload_2019-1-11_8-36-3.png

Deanna likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What is burning in chemistry?
    Fire is burning, which is combustion, and combustion is a type of oxidation reaction. Oxidation means combined chemically with oxygen . Oxidation is an exothermic reaction, meaning it gives releases heat energy.

Also, why is it necessary to sip water and not drink a lot of water at one time?
    To manipulate ADH natural regulation.
    Eventually that will help you achieve your goal of drinking less over the day.
    That will induce mitochondria to make up the deficit.
    Hydrogen comes from fatty acids.
    Oxygen comes from breathing.
    Fat person will loose fat
    Skiny person must eat fat (pork fat, olive oil)

You can help me why the two are first choice.
    My observation --->both contain huge amounts of oleic acid.

Octanoic Acid, C8:0
    Decenoic Acid, C10:1
    Decanoic Acid, C10:0 (capric acid)
    Lauric Acid, C12:0
    Lauroleic Acid, C12:1
    Tetradecadienoic Acid, C14:2
    Myristoleic Acid, C14:1
    Myristic Acid, C14:0
    Hexadecadienoic Acid, C16:2
    Hexadecenoic Acid, C16:1w9
    Palmitoleic Acid, C16:1w7
    Palmitic Acid, C16:0
    g-Linolenic Acid, C18:3w6
    a-Linolenic Acid, C18:3w3
    Linoleic Acid, C18:2w6
    Oleic Acid, C18:1w9==<<<<<======================
    Vaccenic Acid, C18:1w7
    Stearic Acid, C18:0
    EPA, C20:5w3
    Arachidonic Acid, C20:4w6
    Mead Acid, C20:3w9
    h-g-Linolenic Acid, C20:3w6
    Arachidic Acid, C20:0
    DHA, C22:6w3
    DPA, C22:5w6
    DPA, C22:5w3
    DTA, C22:4w6
    Docosenoic Acid, C22:1
    Docosanoic Acid, C22:0
    Nervonic Acid, C24:1w9
    Tetracosanoic Acid, C24:0
    Hexacosenoic Acid, C26:1
    Hexacosanoic Acid, C26:0
    Pristanic Acid, C15:0(CH3)4
    Phytanic Acid, C16:0(CH3)4
    ---------------------------
    My notes and link to dr Boros video
    are included in attached file.

You are welcome to discuss and adjust any of my observations
    and point me to observations that I have missed.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 7:56 AM
    Deanna likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-1-11_9-40-46.png
    Your total cortisol production is fine.
    Your bigger problem is this lack of balance.
    Hopefully exposure (of the whole body and eyes an...) to sunlight will correct that.

upload_2019-1-11_9-35-26.png
    =================
    upload_2019-1-11_9-33-24.png

Attached Files:

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Orac nonsense is nonsense.

This determines the free radical and antioxidant response in the matrix. Taking exogenous ORAC ruins the matrix response.
    Last ten minutes of this video EXPLAINS IT

Deanna, JanSz, Inger and 1 other person like this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thank you.

16. Deanna

Deanna Silver

17. Deanna

Deanna Silver

Ok, yes, thanks for the clarification on burning as well as the sipping vs. drinking lots of water. When you refer to "why the two are first choice," what two are you referring to? also, what are those numbers, like C26:1? Maybe I need watch Dr. Boros' video first.

18. Deanna

Deanna Silver

Thanks so much for sharing this video! I will definitely check it out.

19. Deanna

Deanna Silver

20. Deanna

Deanna Silver

Yes, when I took this test, I was having an extreme episode with the dysautonomia, especially in the afternoon, which correlates with that cortisol surge during that timeframe.