1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deanna's Optimal Journal (From Ovarian Cancer & Hospice to Dysautonomia)

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Deanna, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Deanna

Deanna Silver

Thanks so much for sharing these links. I've already added them to my Amazon cart to order.

2. Deanna

Deanna Silver

Thanks for sharing your progress with your cortisol. It looks like the morning cortisol is a bit high, but I don't know what your previous cortisol pattern looked like.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Previous was rather flat.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5. Deanna

Deanna Silver

Thanks very much for sharing that article from bodybio, which I will print out to study as I know it will be very helpful, as well as the other forum post. I had no idea that low cholesterol was linked to EMF and other environmental sensitive. It makes sense though and I think the connection to the cell membrane is huge.

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

7. Deanna

Deanna Silver

Yes, I think that my iron and all my CBC numbers always look low or out or range because I have beta thalassemia minor. I eat a lot of greens, spinach, lentils, and supplement with food-based iron as well, although I had read years ago in this book, "Sickle-Cell Anemia and Thalassemia: A Primer for Health Care Professionals""https://amzn.to/2M4PgOH that it's not advised to supplement with iron if you have thalassemia. When I had cancer, along with the ascites, severe edema, etc., my hematocrit and hemoglobin got critically low so I had to have a lot of blood transfusions; ever since then, I monitor those levels so that they don't get that low again.

8. Deanna

Deanna Silver

Yes, I am actually waiting on my results to come back from Spectracell. Back in 2004-5, I had suffered acute thyroiditis where I was told that a virus had infected my thyroid. I had a 105 degree fever for 3 weeks and had to be hospitalized in Belgium since I was working over in NATO at the time. They told me that I might have to be on thyroid medication the rest of my life, but somehow, even though the left side of my thyroid is smaller than the right, it seems to have come out of that and I'm not taking any medication. I have been taking 1 drop of nascent iodine 3 times a week.

9. Deanna

Deanna Silver

Hi Caroline, thanks so much! I think that we all have a strong will to live and survive and when placed in a situation, we will rise up to meet it head on. Having said that though, I am very grateful because I truly believe that the only reason why I'm here is because of Divine intervention as I could actually feel life slipping away from me.

Yes, I learned about "The Farm" late last fall and have actually submitted a form to be able to go there. I am really wanting to learn as much as I can and would like help and mentoring.

caroline likes this.
  10. Deanna

Deanna Silver

Yes, I know. That's why I shared my environmental information because I can actually feel the effects of nnEMF now. I was in a store the other day where the fluorescent lights there caused me a headache for several hours. Now, with my inability type directly over my laptop or hold the iPhone, I know that I have to do something about it quickly. I love this quote and think about it all the time because I'm in the same home where I developed cancer. Now granted, my military job exposed me on a daily basis to nnEMF and in the year that preceded my diagnosis of ovarian cancer, I worked in an office with an extremely high magnetic field, which I did not discover with my Trifield meter until after I developed cancer. I am planning on moving this year because that's what my body is requiring.

11. Deanna

Deanna Silver

I just submitted these labs to see what I may be missing. Like I said, I'm open to changing any and everything and will move this year. I just need to figure out where.

12. Deanna

Deanna Silver

Yes, I know that all of this does not matter if I'm in the wrong environment.

13. Deanna

Deanna Silver

Yes, I'm fully convinced of this, which is why what you teach resonates so much with me.

caroline likes this.
  14. Deanna

Deanna Silver

This makes very clear the importance of protecting our melatonin from getting destroyed by blue light.

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Nascent is iodine only.

Lugols =
    iodine
    potassium iodide

Deanna likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Dx: Ovarian Cancer, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, Beta Thalassemia Minor, Dysautonomia
    ==================================

upload_2019-1-10_17-29-42.png

I see on the slide above
    dexamethasone------>>glucocorticosteroid
    as highly helpful

Your cortisol is low and does not follow correct rhythm

exposure to correct light may be helpful

Deanna likes this.
  17. Deanna

Deanna Silver

I have been trying to to make the Sphinx, every morning and looking towards the sun. This is much easier done during the summer. This morning it was 17 degrees so was more challenging.

It's interesting that in the first article, the degree of risk for ovarian cancer was found to be lower in women who think of themselves as night owls. Our minds and what we think about and focus on can be incredibly powerful. I wonder if this might perhaps be something akin to the observer effect and collapsing the wave function in quantum physics.

The link to the second article is not working for some reason.

18. Deanna

Deanna Silver

Great articles. When I was in the military, I worked 16-18 hour days and at times had to be in military exercises/operations in the middle of the night, and traveling across timezones, so it's apparent that where I was born and raised in San Francisco was the first big mismatch based on my haplotype. Then, I added more insult to injury by the profession I chose to serve in. Now, after the physical trauma of the rib injury from the manipulation, there seems to be systemic-wide dysregulation, i.e. chaos.

What does ALAN mean?

19. drezy

drezy Gold

Artificial Light At Night

It's a big factor.

Deanna likes this.
  20. Deanna

Deanna Silver

Thanks so much for this information on DDW, which is very helpful.

When you say, "When oxygen and hydrogen are joined into water via burning process
    heat is created @Jack just recently started explaining great benefits we are getting from this burning process." What is the burning process?

Also, why is it necessary to sip water and not drink a lot of water at one time?