1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Deanna's Optimal Journal (From Ovarian Cancer & Hospice to Dysautonomia)

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Deanna, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Deanna

Deanna Silver

Hi Everyone!

Happy 2019! I joined as a Silver Member back in June 2017, but, for various reasons, to include having to care for my elderly parents (father is 93, mother is 87), I am just now posting this first journal entry. I’m very grateful to Dr. Jack Kruse for teaching so thoroughly, passionately, and for not “dumbing” things down, so that we can all rise up in becoming better educated on how to build an optimal health and life. I have a lot to learn, but the only way to begin is to begin.

Background that led to Ovarian Cancer & Hospice:

I was working as a physicist and Colonel in the U.S. Air Force when I got diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 2011. After changing from the standard American diet to an organic raw vegan one, my elevated tumor marker dropped back to normal within 3 months and the tumor in my left ovary began to shrink. However, with my traveling overseas for my work in the military, I was unable to maintain the diet and regimen, so the tumor started to grow aggressively, and by 2013, I went into hospice when I was told that I now also had peritoneal carcinoma as the cancer spread. I had a large tumor in my left ovary, another tumor in my left fallopian tube, a nodule on the right hemisphere of the diaphragm , and a tumor in the right axilla as well as a mass in my back ribs on the left side. I also had a bilateral pleural effusion when both my lungs collapsed and filled with fluid and I was put on oxygen.

When my blood pressure tanked one day, all the muscles in my body began to contract and my upper abdominal area contracted and went numb, along with my extremities. It really felt like the end of my life was near. During this time, I also had rather severe edema where I would gain 10 pounds of fluid in just one day. When all this occurred, my cousin, who was my caregiver, called the hospice nurse, who instructed her to give me pain meds and to call back in a half hour. Thankfully, instead, my cousin called 9-1-1. It took a couple of tries as it wasn’t until the second ambulance so I was taken to the emergency room.

There, I felt like my abdomen was going to explode from all the ascites fluid so the emergency room doctor did a paracentesis to drain the fluid to relieve the excruciating pain I was in, despite it going against protocol. I’m grateful for his compassion in not turning me away, as Johns Hopkins had done so earlier that same day. He had to stop at 2 liters since my blood pressure was 70/40. I was then admitted into the hospital where the oncologist told me that I would have to start chemotherapy immediately. If I didn’t do chemo, he told me that he would “put me right back into hospice, where I would most certainly die.” He told me that I had 4 weeks to live.

That’s when I prayed for guidance. What I heard back was, “Ask for the cytology report.” At the time, I didn’t even know what a cytology report was, but since they had just drained all that fluid out of my abdomen, they were going to analyze this fluid for cancer cells. When I asked the oncologist for this, he refused, telling me, “100%, it will be malignant” and that my best hope would be to do chemo. I pushed back and insisted on seeing the cytology report, so he finally agreed. It took another 2 days for this analysis, but the results were such that it opened the doors for me to have surgery where I would have to be transported to another hospital in a bigger city.

When I met with the surgeon there, he thought I was too emaciated to withstand a major surgery. I was critically low in hematocrit and hemoglobin so I had to have 5 blood transfusions. There was fluid around my heart so they thought I was having heart failure. They did a colonoscopy to rule out colon cancer and then they wanted to drain the fluid from my lungs so they did a thoracentesis, which ended up collapsing my lung and was one of the most traumatic and painful experiences I went through because I couldn’t breathe at all. The day after, they decided to do surgery, where they did exploratory laparotomy and a left saplingo-oopherectomy, so I have an incision that runs from an inch above my umbilical down to my pubic bone to remove my a 27 cm tumor in my left ovary and my left fallopian tube, which also had a tumor. The pathology confirmed a rare malignant form of ovarian cancer, known as granulosa cell tumor. I went through months of physical and occupational rehabilitation to be able to walk and function again since all my muscles had atrophied. By 2014, I was back to jogging, weightlifting again and for the past 4 years, I’ve been traveling to speak and share my experience with doctors, nurses, researchers, medical school students, and the public.

Now—Dysautonomia: (Dysfunction of the Autonomic Nervous System):

Now, I’m struggling with dysautonomia where my heart rate becomes elevated for no apparent reason, causing me to become short of breath. The first episode occurred back in July 2014 (13 months after the major surgery to remove my left ovary with a malignant 27 cm tumor and left fallopian tube with another tumor) where I ended up in the emergency room. Since then, I would experience these episodes only about once or twice a year….until this year. I was told that this could be due to abdominal adhesions as I do feel a pulling on my diaphragm.

After being told by an osteopath that I had 4 to 5 ribs displaced on both sides ovarian cancer and from my subsequent surgery, he did osteopathic manipulative treatments to move my ribs back to “normal.” Unfortunately, after the third such adjustment, I felt like a truck had hit me as I felt fully-body general malaise. Then, that evening, as I tried to sleep, my heart would race and pound. This would continue to worsen.

By May 2018, I was in San Francisco and ended up going to the ER todays in a row because now my normally low blood pressure (90’s/60’s) become elevated every time I tried to eat or drink anything. My BP went up as high as 187/116 and my resting heart rate while lying down was 150 BPM. My upper abdominal would involuntary become contracted, becoming tingling and numb, along with all of my limbs and I would become extremely cold and shake violently. I was unable to eat or drink and my digestion seemed to shut down.

In June 2018, I went for a third time to the ER, and then again in July 2018, where the abdominal and chest CTs, abdominal ultrasound and labs all came out normal. Each time, I felt like I was on the verge of passing out or dying. I ended up losing 11 pounds within a month which is a lot for me because I’m petite and thin to begin with, where I went from 115 pounds down to 104 pounds.

By August 2018, I traveled home to the Washington, D.C. metro area, where halfway through the flight, my heart suddenly jumped up to 138 BPM. I instantly became cold again, trembled violently, and had all those contractions again in the upper abdominal area. I ended up in the ER for a 5th time, where they couldn’t do anything to help me, but told me that I had a urinary tract infection, which I found surprising because I had never had one in my entire life. I believe that this infection was linked somehow to the dysfunction that I’m experiencing of the autonomic nervous system. They cultured it and found that it was not E. Coli (the most common cause of UTI’s), but instead, it was a Group B Streptococcus bacteria. I didn’t want to take antibiotics, so I researched and figured out how to heal naturally from this infection within 2 weeks.

These past few months have been rough as I continue to have practically daily episodes where I’ve become hypersensitive to light, sounds (even soft sounds), flavors. I was in school to take prerequisite classes to apply for naturopathic medical school, but had to drop these classes because even the sound of the instructors’ voices would trigger a sympathetic stress response in my body. Interestingly enough, my blood pressure seems to remain more or less normal now during these episodes, but now I have this sharp pain that radiates through the left side of my brain to the scalp, where even the roots of my hair hurts. There are actual bumps that hurt like bruises on top of my head that shift and the pressure often shifts in my head, where it feels like I’m going to pass out.

Since September 2018, I have developed a tinnitus that is not like the typical tinnitus as the sounds that I hear are so high that they’re well beyond the sound of any known musical instrument. It doesn’t seem like I should be hearing these sounds as they seem like they’re in the ultrasonic range. I’ve also become electro-hypersensitive where typing on my laptop causes pin-like pain from my fingers all the way up to my elbows. Even holding my iPhone hurts when it’s transmitting or receiving.

December 2018, my sleep has been profoundly disrupted by what appears to be adrenaline surges in the middle fo the night cause my heart to race, waking me up out of sleep and even dreams.

Some Data Points:
    • Maternal Haplotype: B5A1
    • My ancestors hail from Taishan, Guangdong, China at 22.2 degrees N
    • Born & raised in San Francisco, CA at 37.8 degree N
    • Current Latitude in the Washington, DC metro area: 38.8 degrees N
    • My residence: Within 3 miles of the Pentagon, Virginia Hospital Center, Ft. Myer
    • Number of cell phone towers within 3 miles of me: 134, with the closest one 0.06 miles away
    • Felt my best and healthiest in 2005-2006 when I lived in Izmir, Turkey at 38.4 degrees N
    • Inherited Beta Thalassemia Minor from my mother
    • HLA-DR alleles that impair my ability to flush out mold or Lyme toxins:
    • 12-3-52B - Multisusceptible
    • 12-S-52B - Benign
    • 14-3-52B - Benign
    • 14-2-52B - Multisusceptible
    • Feb 1998: Had high Epstein Barr Virus titers concurrent with Dx of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome
    • 2015 - 2016: Had 2 oral cavitation surgeries done to clean out jawbone infections behind my wisdom teeth which were causing frequent, daily heart palpitations, which all ceased post-surgery
    • Used a Trifield meter to discover 15 mG magnetic field on the wall where I used to have my head on the bed at night to sleep.
    • Discovered that my car also has about a 5 to 8 mG magnetic field even it's not on

What I’ve Done to Mitigate:
    • Get out daily in the morning sun.
    • Wear BlueTech glasses on the laptop and cell phone
    • Use Iris software on my laptop to make that blue to red shift in display
    • I cycle 7 times between hot and cold showers each time I shower
    • Switched my entire home from WiFi back to ethernet cable
    • Removed the Smart Meter
    • Switched from home cordless phone to wired phones
    • Switch off the electrical circuit to the master bedroom at night
    • Type on a USB keyboard connected to my laptop instead of typing over my laptop
    • Using an air purifier with carbon filter and Ultra HEPA to filter down to 0.003 microns particles
    • Removed the one mercury amalgam that I had and extracted a tooth without putting in any implant
    • Use EMF “harmonizers,” but don’t think they work
    • Used a Defender Shield pad for my laptop, but I think it actually reflected the radiation upwards and hence the electro-hypersensitivity now in my hands and forearms
    • Just discovered that my home alarm system has a cell-phone system to call the police/fire station in case of emergency so will downgrade back to phone landline
    I am willing to move this year to get to a place that is more optimized to support my mitochondria because I would like to be able to recover from dysautonomia. If I could, I would love to move back to Turkey or somewhere in the Mediterranean as that is where I felt at my healthiest even though the latitude was not matched for my haplotype. Not sure why I did so well when I lived there other than the fact that I spent a lot of time active in the sun and ate lots of Mediterranean-sun grown produce and fresh fish. Another reason could be that there was not any Wifi there at the time. However, since my parents are very elderly, I want to stay in the Unites States so that I won’t be so far away.

My Questions:
    1. I was originally planning to move to San Diego because I wanted to attend naturopathic medical school, but now I’m wondering if that’s so wise due to the roll-out of 5G. Are there any rural parts of San Diego that would work or is that entire area under the 3rd Van Allen Belt?
    2. My other thought was to move to West Palm Beach or Tampa, but since those are in big cities, I’m wondering if there’s elsewhere in Florida that could work?
    3. Any thoughts on how to recover naturally from dysautonomia?

I've uploaded my labs as well. Look forward to getting to know you all better on this journey towards optimal health and living, and appreciate any thoughts you may have.

Thanks so much!

Attached Files:

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Really sorry hearing about your predicament, Deanna.
    Specially hit me when you were able to escape hospice. My DW have not.
    ----
    I am not a doctor, your case is indeed a handful.
    In following post or posts I will tell you what comes to my mind.
    -------------------------------------------
    Birthday: Mar 27, 1966 (Age: 52)
    Home Page: https://www.deannawon.com

[​IMG]

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Deanna likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

========================
    On similar arrangement (minus 1000w halogens), I got my free cortisol pattern
    like this, (hopefully you will go in that direction).

upload_2019-1-9_13-49-51.png

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-1-9_13-55-6.png

You are highly cholesterol deficient.

You do not have material to make
    steroid hormones.
    =============================

Call it whatever you want
    low redox or anything else
    it must go up

===============================
    Check also
    homocysteine
    Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum
    selenium

===============================

At this point likely
    is to early to think about
    your low
    DHEAs
    progesterone
    estradiols

but you could use
    100mg/day DHEA pills
    100mg/bed time prometrium
    ------------------------------------------------
    How to raise Total Cholesterol?
    http://blog.bodybio.com/download/why-41-ratio-oil/?wpdmdl=1268

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/page-58#post-204931

upload_2019-1-9_14-13-19.png

Deanna likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-1-9_14-19-14.png

===============================================================
    Eat lots of iron containing foods
    liver
    spinach

note that green vegetables are low in deuterium
    also
    fats
    also
    (sugar in) cacti (aloe Vera, similar)
    upload_2019-1-9_14-22-18.png

Deanna likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-1-9_14-25-45.png

You are not peeing out much of iodine.
    You should have overload of iodine.
    We need not only iodine but also potassium iodide.
    Before you start supplementing with
    Lugols
    it would be a good idea to find out your selenium level.

upload_2019-1-9_14-30-34.png

Not only selenium
    but many other.

Get
    https://www.spectracell.com/order/
    Micronutrient Test (MNT) $ 390.00

---------------------
    https://www.jcrowsmarketplace.com/2ozlugolssolution24packincludesshipping.aspx

1 dropperfull/day

-------------------------------------------------------------

Deanna likes this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Deanna and welcome. Your tenacity is incredible! I am in awe.

Have you been following the opening of Dr. K's "The Farm"?

Deanna likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

• Born & raised in San Francisco, CA at 37.8 degree N
    • Current Latitude in the Washington, DC metro area: 38.8 degrees N
    • My residence: Within 3 miles of the Pentagon, Virginia Hospital Center, Ft. Myer
    • Number of cell phone towers within 3 miles of me: 134, with the closest one 0.06 miles away

THIS IS THE PROBLEM.

nnEMF for your entire life has blown apart your topology. You went from one 5G city to a WORSE one.

You got cancer and now you have a PVN disease both tied to melanopsin dysfunction.

Mitochondriac Reality Below:

[​IMG]

Deanna and JanSz like this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Your LABS mean ZERO with this story.

JanSz likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Your diet.......your exercise all ZEROS

JanSz likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Your environment is all that matters to your colony of sick mitochrondria.

Deanna and JanSz like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What control autophagy and apoptosis and your entire health platform?

Mitochondrial DNA.

What controls it?

[​IMG]

Bob Stirling, Deanna and JanSz like this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Many diseases are photoelectric. Parkinson's disease is one I covered on my website forum.

Ovarian & Breast Cancer are others in women.

Melatonin regenerates the mitochondria respiratory proteins. Cancer is a state when the respiratory proteins are expanded and mitochondria have high heteroplasmy rates. Endogenous melatonin production form the eye and skin need the sun’s signal via these surfaces by way of neuropsin photoreceptor to regenerate our tissues using melatonin as a guardian protector of the respiratory chain in every human cell. The second messenger’s in this system in humans is the triplet state free radicals made by the respiratory proteins in mitochondria. The distance between each cytochrome and the amount of oxygen in mitochondria are quantized to determine what type of free radicals are made. These radicals can limit ELF-UV release from cells or increase it. Cancer is a state where ELF-UV light is released in massive amounts because we cannot retain the light.

Every morning you need the sun to charge separate water in your body to create the battery that creates your life. That life is created by a cadre of photochemical that do things we all rely on. You need to expose all your surfaces to this signals to make sense of the world around you. The food and exercise guru’s that keep bathing in blue light and never see this message……..and blame foods and a lack of exercise for their ills. My Time #9 blog shows you what you might miss when you focus only on food and completely ignore light at night and miss the sun in the day and/or live in a nnEMF cesspool.

https://www.everydayhealth.com/ovar...may-raise-womens-risk-for-ovarian-cancer.aspx

Make like the Sphinx every morning, while meditating in the morning sun, look to the East and ground and remain as connected to this environment as you can and food will never be your main driver. Light water and magnetism works to limit food influence at the confluence of your mitochondria and can help you build endogenous ocular and brain melatonin to treat cancer optimally. It’s that simple an Rx to regenerate your tissues even from a severely cancerous state no matter how bad your hormone receptor status is. http://www.biosciencetechnology.com...uring-night-key-success-breast-cancer-therapy

Deanna and ALEXIS TUDOR like this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Since about December 2017
    @Jack Kruse introduced us to the benefits of DDW

DDW -- Deuterium Depleted water

Many people, including me are drinking DDW
    -------------------
    Since about beginning of October 2018
    we found that it is good to think about water locations within the body and how it got there.
    So,
    there are three general volumes.
    extra-cellular
    intra-cellular
    within matrix of mitochondria
    --
    Water gets into our body by
    drinking
    and
    by de novo creation within matrix of mitochondria.

That de novo water creation comes with tremendous health/healing benefits. IR energy.
    @Jack Kruse is starting to describe those benefits.
    --
    The more we drink
    the less water is required to be made in matrix

--
    When oxygen and hydrogen are joined into water via burning process
    heat is created
    @Jack just recently started explaining great benefits we are getting from this burning process.
    --
    Practically what it means for an individual
    is
    that we should attempt to conduct our daily life
    being conscious of above process when we are getting thirsty and looking for a sip of water.
    (Do not drink a lot at one time).
    --
    There are few limitations when one is healthy.
    Mitochondria is able to make up, up to a ten liters of matrix water per hour.
    But cancer cells have defective mitochondria that is not able to produce matrix water.
    So
    sick person should attempt to drink less water, but that have to be done within (not well yet defined) reason.
    Then, the rest of the required water he/she can get via drinking DDW.
    -----------
    A thought;
    sick person with cancer
    cancer have mitochondria that is not able to produce water.
    But
    The percentage of cancerous mitochondria is likely small
    relative to the amount of mitochondria in the rest of the body
    so
    that may be the reason why dr Boros (with two cancers) is able to drink only 200-250ml/day
    -----------
    Dr Boros have two cancers. He is the one who invented the under-drinking process.
    He drinks 200-250cc per day
    He advises to (clients) to make attempts at drinking only 0.75L day

https://www.ddcenters.com/

upload_2019-1-10_7-41-35.png

upload_2019-1-10_7-41-54.png

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    Deanna likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We should all listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you when you are afflicted by the Dunning Kruger effect.

I think we should do the same for our friends, family, and people we cross paths with on social media. It is good to help people you care about but it is wise to test those you don't know with discomfort in posting. CHALLENGE THEM, and see how they react to the insult.

Doing nothing for others for who you think highly of, is really the undoing of ourselves. That is how you extend your reach and your dopamine network to find the right people in life. A good friendship is a state of being where I think we to learn that we need each other more than we want to admit. One of the most important things you can do in this life is to let people know they are not alone, initially when you come across them in real life or on social media.

My take home from social media interaction in this virtual reality is this: Every game in life is winnable between people if you change your mind about what the prize should be and your perspective about the players at the table. When you talk and people realize they are missing key pieces of data to the puzzle you did your job to cause discomfort, curiosity, and turned them from a voyeur to be interested in their own game. Will they act to change their ignorance? This is the test a Black Swan gives on social media. Who out there has skin in their own game? Most are low dopamine people who just want something for nothing while adding nothing to the transaction for you or themselves. I find out exactly what these people are after and I deal with them rapidly.

You need to sit back and see what their reaction to the discomfort was to assess how they think and monitor their reaction. This will tell you all you need to know about them at their present moment. This is the greatest effect of social media for the Black Swan. It qualifies who you should spend time on and who you should ignore because their reactions disqualify themselves because they do not like how you said what you did to them. They have no idea what your intent is. Your job is to find out how they think to understand why they got ill. Then and only then can you help them. We should not waste time on people who only seek to waste our own time.

Our time is too valuable for the ignorant.

Blue light and nnEMF are an absolute killer for endogenous melatonin production........https://www.sciencealert.com/how-blue-wavelengths-light-affect-retinal-cell-tissues-eye-disease

SF meets Washington DC.

Game set and match.

Food cannot solve a quantum problem in your environment.

Deanna likes this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-1-10_7-58-52.png
    ========================================================
    My thought:

valuable to whom?
    there are two kinds of people

those who will procreate (and affect future of humanity)
    and
    those who will not procreate

well
    the third kind
    are the people that will come after us
    (we should wish them to be healthy)

////////////////

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    Deanna likes this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-1-10_8-12-32.png

--------------------------
    upload_2019-1-10_8-13-35.png

melatonin --->> (240-300)

melatonin is made by UVb (mostly)
    and
    by UVc (some)

where the UVc came from (since it can't come from sunlight)

Answer:
    it (the UVc) is created by us (when conditions are right)

Deanna likes this.
  20. Deanna

Deanna Silver