1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dealing with Osteoarthritis

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by TrickiDicki, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Its a lack of protons in synovial fluid.......because the cartilage loses electrons and become more hydrophobic and less hydrophilic due to the electron loss.

2. TrickiDicki

TrickiDicki New Member

Thanks! So EMF avoidance, sunlight, DHA to resolve?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes........and good water.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Sounds like the three legged stool.....

5. TrickiDicki

TrickiDicki New Member

Thank you thank you thank you !!!! All done!! Beautiful day for a lunchtime swim outside followed by sardines and a bunch of spring water. Feeling much better. n=1

6. TrickiDicki

TrickiDicki New Member

Thank you all for your help, advice and best wishes earlier in the year. I've been religious about avoiding EMF (I am now the proud owner of a Cornet ED65 Electrosmog meter), sleep 'earthed', drink only filtered rainwater, am lovin' my oysters and enjoyed a 5 celsius CT session during the winter!
    But alas the structural injuries to my hips are such that I'm scheduling in for my first of 2 total hip replacements in January. Fortunately my pre-hab has been strong and I have Dr Kruse's "PERI-OPERATIVE OPTIMAL SURGICAL CONSIDERATIONS" post to help me plan (along with Ben Greenfield's "Recover like Wolverine" post!). The surgery is during the summer time so I'll have lots of Vitamin D on tap to assist the healing.

7. TrickiDicki

TrickiDicki New Member

Hi guys
    It's been a long time since my last post, so here's an update. Thanks to @PaulG for prompting me!
    I had my left hip replaced in January. The operation went off without a hitch, no complications. I had a large swag of supplements with me in hospital and found meditation to be effective before and after surgery. I've continued on my 'protocol' since the op.
    What was interesting was that the surgeon remarked how there appeared to be some bone regrowth within the cyst sites! My non-operated hip has completely calmed down and has managed the additional stresses of physiotherapy very well. I don't have pain, I have pretty good mobility and at this stage I'm not scheduling the 2nd operation.

Cheers

- Richard

Jude, fitness@home and Joe Gavin like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

AM UV and IR light on skin and eyes

9. MonteD

MonteD New Member

Absolute nugget.

drezy likes this.
  10. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Has anyone had any success reversing the cracks and pops using the 3 legged stool?

11. Ski coach

Ski coach Gold

Yes. However, I also switched to five finger shoes when not barefoot. Now I realize how bad some of my old shoes were for my knees.

Michalis likes this.
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

Yes, in my knees.

Michalis likes this.
  13. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Did your clicks and pops appeared gradually or just out of the blue?

14. drezy

drezy Gold

Somewhere between my 30s - 40s.

I never experienced any functional issues but never liked the pops and cracks. I'm like an old man these day kneeling near my family and saying "listen to that! -- Nothing!" They humor me for now.