1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dead Quantlet

Discussion in 'The Quantlet' started by Brett Jacques ND, Mar 6, 2018.

1. So my Quantlet is dead and won't turn on or seemingly accept a charge. Has this happened to anyone else?
    Is there something I can do or do I have to send it back.

2. Awainer1

Awainer1 New Member

Hey Brett. I was able to open up my quantlet and replace the battery. However I found that I could charge my quantlet after having issues using this charger it only uses .7 amps. https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Adapter-Detachable-Generic-Packaging/dp/B0049IE70I. You can open up your quantlet by following the directions in this video . Mine was flashing purple before I got it working again. You can test to see if its a battery issue by cutting the battery out and cutting a usb and attaching the red and black wires to the quantlet. It wont run at full bore but if you plug it in to a wall and it starts up then at least its not a chip issue. Just today I hooked up this battery to the q https://www.motionrc.com/products/a...roduct&utm_term=link&utm_source=OrderlyEmails. It powered up and said it had half charge. No problems charging. The battery is a little big but I could probably get it in the quantlet if I cut the cord more or maybe just keep the cover off and glue the straps in. Hope this helps you and other people who are having issues as sending in the quantlet seems to be a huge pain.

Patrick K and Allin like this.
  3. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Get a usb meter...step one
    Two try different charger