1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

De-Fluoridating Bath Water For CT

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by AdamF, May 17, 2017.

1. AdamF

AdamF New Member

Dr. K,

What's the best way to get all of the toxic bullshit out of the tap water I'm using for CT until I move and get a better water source?

I've read about everything from Vitamin C to Benotinite Clay for removing fluoride/chloride, etc...

What's the protocol or tools that you would recommend?

Thank you,

Adam

2. WildForWesties

WildForWesties New Member

I have the same question. There are chlorine filters you hang on the faucet of the tub - lots of models on Amazon. This has been asked several times and I haven't seen an answer yet for fluoride. Maybe there isn't one. :(

3. Just Breathe

Just Breathe New Member

I use an epsom salt product that has vitamin C in it. A tablespoon seems to do the job. It's my understanding Vitamin C neutralizes the chlorine and fluoride.
    For me, it's a noticeable effect for bathwater over my non-vitamin C showers.

there are vitamin C shower filters, berkey shower filters, etc. I've not seen anyone recommend those bathballs that filter tub water.

Ryan the Mitovator and Greenie like this.
  4. Greenie

Greenie New Member

Cool, didn't know Berkey makes a fluoride removal filter for the shower/tub. I have wondered how to modify one to fit onto a faucet.

5. Sandra

Sandra New Member

I seem to remember reading a few years ago that Jack said the benefits to CTing far outweighs the presence of chlorine in the water (though I totally agree it would be great to have it out of the water).

I am fairly certain the only way to remove fluoride from water is by reverse osmosis.

Ryan the Mitovator likes this.
  6. Alison N

Alison N Gold

Are you still using this for your water? Are you mixing the Epsom/Vitamin C together then using 1 tbs per an entire tub? I've been looking for a filter, both for my shower/tub. Even though Portland doesn't actively add Flouride to the water, the zip code that I live in has vetoed the states decision and they DO add flouride. Yay for me.. I think I'll try the Vitamin C.

7. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

8. Just Breathe

Just Breathe New Member

I use a few scoops of this...https://www.betterbathbetterbody.com/

It's a noticeable difference when I use it!

Alison N likes this.