1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DDW

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Scompy, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I just subscribed to get Icelandic glacial runoff delivered to my home monthly. Sort of a shot in the dark, but I'm wondering if that's a better choice than other parts of the world. I also picked up some Canadian water and froze it... noticed that after freezing, the ice looks very clear/transparent and thinking this could be a clue to find a source of water with potentially less PPM of deuterium. Are my assumptions off the mark?

Next on my list is to investigate DDF (Deuterium Depleted Fats)...

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is excellent. I spoke about it today during my epic........and I mean epic take down of several food guru's. When it goes live......you'll see me mention the water. Today blog talks a bit about the take down.

3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Thanks! Another question that comes to mind would be if we know if Pollack controls for the deuterium in his experiments, and the EZ differences with bond angle alterations.

seanb4 likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You may want to post detailed information on how to.
    Others may want to make that purchase.

Do you have idea of its ppm level?

Wendy Harris likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

He did not and Ive talked to him about. He never considered it........but I know it is an issue because of what I know about MRI image generation. So do you if you read and understood the MRI blog.

Scompy likes this.
  6. karenr

karenr Silver

I spoke with Dr Anne Cooper of Cignature Health and mentioned that I was using Icelandic Glacial water. She didn’t mention specific ppm for that, but said that they had tested very many bottled waters and found that they were all fairly similar, in the area of 140 ppm.

They recommend diluting the DDW, depending on what concentration you're starting with, so you’re actually drinking 105 ppm. And that IF you’re using the DDW, it doesn’t matter much what you dilute it with, any decent quality water.

seanb4 likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Most bottle water in the USA is not glacial. Take her advice with a grain of salt.

Alex97232, Brent Patrick and Lahelada like this.
  8. Jamie Ward

Jamie Ward Gold

I've been speaking with them and they test water... getting a price so I can submit samples

seanb4 likes this.
  9. Jamie Ward

Jamie Ward Gold

seanb4 likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have a little hack I use with a Yeti cup to make DDW that I am sure I mention on tonights Q &A or at least next weeks live stream event.

I have a live Q & A for members tonight about the December webinar on the Bio physics of cancer but we are 7 days awat from a live youtube stream event for 12/17/17 it will be recorded too if you cannot make it live: Right before Member event in Mexico for all those who cannot come to Mexico!!!
    Exclusive Live Event for "black swan mitochondriacs" or mitochondriacs in training!
    Join Dr. Jack Kruse, functional movement expert Jeremy Thomley, and film maker and director Benjamin Smith for an exclusive live event from Jeremy's farm; CT Talk: Live Discussion and Q & A. They will be ready to answer your questions and will also be talking about the Kruse Institute at the Farm, what the plans are and what you should be looking forward to! https://www.patreon.com/posts/live-ct-q-on-12-15650482

caroline likes this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When you get results please post them.

water samples are $125- and foods are $250- to analyze.

seanb4 likes this.
  12. Jamie Ward

Jamie Ward Gold

I've negotiated 60$ a sample. If anyone wants to join forces and pay to get various brands tested let me know.

seanb4 and drezy like this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

Count me in

14. Inger

Inger Silver

Thanks Jamie, I just ordered it too :) Not too expensive here either :) less than 2 euro/ liter!
    Are you going to test its deuterium content?

15. Jamie Ward

Jamie Ward Gold

If people chip in...

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am testing coconut water, sample send out.
    First it was a water ($125), then they changed mind, now it is food ($250).
    Results should arrive in 4 weeks.

/

seanb4 likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just wanted to give y'all a heads up. I put the January 2018 webinar in the can today and told my team to release it Early as an Xmas present so you can enjoy the New Year with your family. I will be at the member event so I did not want delay the webinar for you. I have not set the Q&A date but we will get it done soon and this way if you're coming to Mexico and want to discuss it you can. I will have a written blog on it with more data in it too. I have to get cracking on that. Merry Xmas, Happy holidays, and HAppy Haunakah, Happy Kwanza.......... And Happy New Year to you all. We're closing in on Optimal in the Klubs and I am happy to serve your curiosity going forward. New big things coming soon for the site and members as you all heard early in 2018.

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have a great member's event everyone who is lucky enough to be going .....actually luck isn't the right word - we all make our own opportunities and move ourselves forward ...with the help of a little quantum magic and and a ton of help from Dr. Jack kruse :)

Thanks to everyone here who participates .........I love all this quantum entanglement!

19. Joseph Thia

Joseph Thia Aspiring Mitochondriac

Inger likes this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Looks like CignatureHeath.com just added one and are about to add new series of tests.

2HWATERS TEST
    MEASURES DEUTERIUM IN WATERS YOU DRINK.
    $75.00
    ---------------------
    COMING SOON!
    TESTS TO MEASURE DEUTERIUM IN FOODS AND DRINKS
    ---------------------------------------
    2HDRY FOODS TEST
    MEASURES DEUTERIUM IN FOODS YOU EAT.
    -----------------
    2HWET FOODS TEST
    MEASURES DEUTERIUM IN BEVERAGES YOU DRINK.
    ----------------
    2HSUPPLEMENT TEST
    MEASURES DEUTERIUM IN SUPPLEMENTS AND MEDICINES.
    -----------------------