1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DDW in glass bottles

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Vervaina, Sep 5, 2019.

1. ACP1717

ACP1717 Gold

Thanks JanSz. I see what you are saying. I guess its just the plastic bottle that has me willing to pay a bit more. But I guess it doesn't matter to start if its only 1 bottle per day. Although we have 4 people in our household...

Interesting about coconut water. I absolutely love it, just don't buy it too often. You mentioned you had tested it for deuterium content. How do you test liquids? I would be interested in checking our Mountain Valley Spring we drink as our "normal" water.

2. ACP1717

ACP1717 Gold

DDW is SUCH an investment, but as we are trying to transition out of the family business we are going to be in SC for a few years. Can't make Vit D and want to see if the water helps. We still have a good month or so of opportunity to see if myself, my husband or the kids see improvements. We all haven't been able to see any improvements.

I assume DDW is ok for kids?

John Schumacher likes this.
  3. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

My family uses Litewater.... we buy the 5ppm DDW water in the glass bottles. Link... Dilution Chart– Litewater Scientific
    We also use Ophora water...https://ophorawater.com/

I tend to just listen to my intuition on the amounts. Your body will naturally crave what it needs when you learn to listen to it. Sometimes it’s more water, vital nutrients, oxygen etc. Remember all of these are amplified if taken outside under the sun.

I have definitely seen gains drinking the water but my daughters who still live in an overly populated area have not experienced the same gains I did.

This video below is on fluoride in the water but it also covers so much more.... I’ve probably listened to this a dozen times and each time I listen I realize how much I missed the time before.

My very simplified take away....

You can have good water but if your environment is bad it will only minimally help you. You can have a good environment but if your water is bad it will also only minimally help.....You need BOTH good water and a good environment for the win!

John Schumacher, ND Hauf and ACP1717 like this.
  4. ACP1717

ACP1717 Gold

Thank you for sharing your experience! I actually see you can get 20% off the posted price if you do an auto order, which really helps.

Did you start off at a dilution of 1:1 or did you work it in slowly?

Totally understand your summary of his video and points. Interesting about your daughters experiences. I am fully aware we are in a bad environment (despite doing everything we can to our home) since none of us can get our D up, despite working very hard at it and living on SC coast at 32 latitude. The DDW is a last ditch effort to capture some Vit D before we head into the winter. We are working on a move in near future.

5. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I am generally not a rule follower and just follow my own intuition... so what works for me might be completely different for you. I drink what I crave... if I were to go on a plane I might drink it straight before and after. If the signals are high or I am feeling especially dehydrated I will also drink it strait out of the bottle. Otherwise I do dilute it but I don’t obsess over the ratio either. I also like to put it in a spray bottle to use when I sun.

Best of Luck!

John Schumacher likes this.
  6. ACP1717

ACP1717 Gold

Makes a lot of sense. Thank you.