1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DDW - If we are designed to make it, we shouldn't take it?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by gcnorbury@gmail.com, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Hi Jack,

I have read/listened to all your recent work on deuterium. I can see that our ability to make DDW is absolutely key to health and longevity. My question relates to how appropriate it would be to drink manufactured very DDW e.g. Preventa 85 rather than just natural glacial relatively DDW.

You have said that drinking such water shows benefits for people with cancer, very broken mitos etc.
    You have also said that it may be a good idea if one lived in Oz.
    But I understand that you yourself do not feel the need to drink manufactured DDW.

I know that the aim is to repair our mitos using sunlight, cold and fish/animal fat diet, so that we can get back to producing our own DDW.

I assume that drinking very low D water for a time would have some short term benefits to the functioning of our mitos even in people who were not suffering from major ailments.
    So is this a useful 'kick-start' towards improving our mito function if combined with sun, cold, diet etc. or should we avoid this method until we have exhausted all other natural efforts?
    Is there a downside to using very low D water to quickly restore mito function apart from just the $$$

Thanks

Ted likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

For most people it is unnecessary. Fixing your circadian mechanism to exclude deuterium from the matrix to improve the redox is way more important. This is how biologic systems limit turbulence for smooth energy transfers to increase redox power.

Michael CULLEN, Theka, Mayuri and 5 others like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

How to figure out if one is in the group of most or outside of it?
    I tested and found my self outside.

Would appreciate some comments
    specially on the bottom part of my test.

upload_2018-1-17_9-21-15.png

upload_2018-1-17_9-23-24.png

Benjamin Stone likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Your age has more to do with the test than anything else. Have you forgot what Wallace said about heteroplasmy as you age? I think you have.

Mayuri and JanSz like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You are in your 8th decade Jansz.

JanSz likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thank you @Jack Kruse

The way I read the bottom chart, and the top chart, is that my exhaust (urine) is the most limiting place.
    Any way to improve, increase, deuterium content in urine?
    Force my self to drink more water?
    I drink 2 liters/day which is little more than the 1-1.5L/day discussed and suggested by CignatureHealth.

//

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

improve the redox of your kidney moving to the 20th latitude and putting your flank in the sun to accomplish it

Mayuri, brandie, drezy and 1 other person like this.