1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DC vs AC generated RF plasma light

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Wrighturbo, Apr 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Wrighturbo

Wrighturbo Gold

Howdy all,

[disclaimer: Please forgive any lapses in accuracy or knowledge, but I struggle with the technical terminology on the nn-EMF topic.]

Newby here... Ok, I know, RF = nnEMF = idiocy, but I found a really cool full spectrum lighting solution with zero flicker, beautiful CRI, 3500 K, and it's a plasma light, so low power draw. The light is generated by a DC generated RF (don't know the frequencies) plasma induction, but my Acousticom AM-10 registered a smooth, unmodulated RF signal at 2.5 V/m; which is obviously too high if it were pulsed EMF. I'm curious if there is a differential biological response between an unmodulated/unpulsed DC generated RF vs modulated/pulsed AC generated RF? Seems like a pretty abstruse subject so I thought I'd see if anyone can share any thoughts, advice, or direct me to any resources on the topic.

Many Thanks