1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Day time driving would yellow lenses hurt light absorption?

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by DLO, Sep 10, 2016.

1. DLO

DLO StarFish

If your driving behind a windscreen would going with driving glasses hurt or hinder you?
    No prescription correction required but I've noticed that yellow tint tends to cut down on glare and give your futher depth. I know that you want full spectrum in the sun but if your already behind a windscreen..... are you doing more harm? Or would the color/purple/red make any difference in daylight glare conditions?

If dosage is the toxicity is there any amount of time we should spend behind sunglasses in sunlight hours or should we be soaking up as much full spectrum as possible?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not good. The solar blue is balanced perfectly by red and the blue keeps you awake.

Lahelada likes this.
  3. DLO

DLO StarFish

Jack can you please tell me what type of purple lens you've got for your bluetech's? I am getting some made and figure it'd be cheaper than trying to redo my wardrobe in purple.

For night time I am tempted to get some glacier glass frames to put red bluetechs on which should cover the side angle lights better what do you think and what are you using?