1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

David’s journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Dteshome, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Not quite sure mrs phosohene she is open to certain places like Tucson and wants to travel in a van someday which was also one of my aspirations.She cleans up the car and mentions to me what needs to be fixed.I bought the 2000 toyota camry owners manual after her request and she has been taking notes and studying it

Wants to do a workaway in Wikes county North Carolina.We are currently in atlanta

I left the day before hurricane partly out of fear of the hurricane and partly out of wanting to travel with this woman

Her debit card was declined today so i payed for wendys and she shared

Gut tells me still plugged into social media,twitter and playing music in my car on the cell phone.This is the most difficult part compromising with emf has been a struggle

And i thought about working with a 50 ft line

To the phone for online work while finding a

Workaway

Seems like a struggle
    relationships,money,cfs,work oppurtunities

Potential prospects through workaway volunteering

1A retired english teacher in missippi near the gulf(though water has recently been found to have bacteria so no swimming)hurricane territory

2Tucson arizona structured water pool and moringa farm

3.one in Florida near Ocala 29 degree latitude

Btw i only have like 350 in savings

2. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Back in atlanta after a workaway retreat near asheville.Feeling pretty good and adapting to the atlanta heat after my experience near the gulf in lousiana few weeks ago.Feel ok outside the airport apartments.I was struggling at 5,000 ft near mt pisca near
    Asheville when temps only reached 68 in the day and dipped in the low 50s at night.Had to wear to layers of clothing and still cold.Seems that the heat in atlanta is.good ou the nnemf and noise Seems hanging out in the sun does me good.Tried oushimf 10 lbs of stones in wheelbarrow in asheville and just felt bad.Bedridden from cfs.Back down south in atlanta with some good sun and feeling better outdoors.North Carolina was beautiful though and a learning reminder that i do better in warmer temps.Got some vitamin shippe brand creatine that I'm trying out as well as 12.5mg clomid every other day
    I think Mr jansz is right when he says you were born without a shirt.Thanks ladies and gents.Would be nice to find arrangements to be in warm latitude year round but im greatful for the summer sun.

3. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Drove from Atlanta to Colorado over a span of 4 days.Kind of miss the 90 degree days with humidity
    I Stayed in Airbnb campgrounds and farm stay in missouri and Kansas.One.of my ankles swole up started getting chills/flu symptoms.at night in relatively warm.weather.during stops in tennesee Missouri and Kansas.Couple here where I am pet staying gave me some doxycycline before they left to Florida today.Seems like most days have been spent recovering.I am in colorado springs for now.altitude of 6800.

4. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Not sure about Colorado, but glad you’re getting yourself around and finding kind people.

Not sure about taking random antibiotics either. If there’s any chance you got exposed to Lyme (tick bite) I would get to a local clinic.

How long are you there?

MITpowered26 likes this.
  5. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Appreciate it Mrs Phosphene

Not sure about colorado either

I know light is important

I am.here.for a week.The lady.is.a retired.CNA.and gave me her doctor's card who is across the street from the condo complex.Said I can go there of things get bad and to take azithromycin after the 3 day supply of antibiotics

I was barefoot in Nashville on a campground it was warm during the day and I suddenly started getting fevers at night.i had a swollen ankle and rashes on my ankle and groin area with chills at night

Last night was a bit better

QUOTE="Phosphene, post: 278292, member: 19648"]Not sure about Colorado, but glad you’re getting yourself around and finding kind people.

Not sure about taking random antibiotics either. If there’s any chance you got exposed to Lyme (tick bite) I would get to a local clinic.

How long are you there?[/QUOTE]

6. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Spent about an hour yesterday in high elevation getting PM light outdoors here in colorado with shorts and no tshirt 30-45 mins of walking still felt fatigue.It is a change from the warmer atlanta weather.Seems like I want to sleep alot.

7. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Are you getting up for the sunrise and lots of morning light? If you’re pet/house sitting that should be doable, yes?

I’ve actually never looked at the trustedhousesitters site before and this had me up a bit later than usual last night. :rolleyes::thumbsdown:

Awesome site and opportunities, assuming the right environment.

Where are you headed next?

8. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Hi phosphene I haven't been getting much am.lightly

usually get outside around 10 am.I will be staying

with a man who has ehs for a few nights possibly

longer.He is a retired electric engineer in

Rockvale,colorado.Thanks for the am light tip

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw0tQtOu7_Hsng3gtQrodPB8

9. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

I have been down here in Yuma

Not much change in health

Probably more cold sensitive now

Headed up towards the outskirts of the Bay Area

My feet have been cold sleeping in the vehicle wearing wool socks a long sleeve and a hoodie
    sleeping in the vehicle

It will be colder doing this and I hope there are avenues to improve CFS going this route

It's strange the 80 degree low humidity heat on arizona didnt seem to have the same effect as
    it did in Louisiana and Atlanta

Thanks guys and gals

10. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Heading up the California coast towards Folsom.
    Where my parents are staying

Left 5g atlanta at the airport apartments and not sure what to expect.I know Atlanta summers are good but the emf is too much.

Wellbeing was higher being outdoors there in the
    Summer.

I got cold chills sleeping in the vehicle here in Yuma
    at around 50 degrees Farenheit and started experiencing some disorientation.My fingers felt frozen but my face was warm

At one point I thought I wouldn't make it last night
    as my breathing felt shallower despite wearing a couple hoodies and pants.Had to turn the heater on for a moment

Was wondering if anyone has advice for ehs and getting adequate light for my darker color being up in northern cali.This cold will be an obstacle
    Obviously not ideal but for financial reasons I can't stay at these campgrounds and hide.

Thanks

11. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Good to hear that you’re keeping on, David. Why did your parents move to CA? Frying pan to the fire...

Bundle up well at night to get some sleep of course, but how much skin exposure do you have during the day? Hopefully lots.

12. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Hi phosphene they have a house in folsom and an apartment in atlanta.Travel back and forth.My dad Hope's to retire from delta and then join the fam in Folsom in February than go to ethiopia possibly

It will be in the 50s in the day and sunset around 5-530 in the winter.Doesnt feel the same as that 85 degree 60 percent humidity that feels redoxing in Atlanta and the gulf

I spent a month in arizona sleeping in campsites.Warm days in the 80s and 20-30 percent humidity didnt seem to have a great impact on cfs despite being in the sun

CFS was 4/10 in these warm conditions now maybe 3/10.Trying to stay optimistic

Thank you

13. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

So im.up here in folsom california at my parents

Here with my girlfriend.My mother got mad upon arrival told us not to bring anything in the house and criticized us for being homeless staying at campsites.My gf started crying after my mom flew to Atlanta regarding and started punching the walls

If anyone wants to antennae search the place the address is 123 sutcliffe rd,folsom california

I have 50 and was thinking to go and cross the border to mexico.My gf wants to webcam and wanted to stay stable renting a place out here.My reason was to see a CFS special

Maybe airbnb at 15 a night somewhere

14. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Hello All

When I first arrived in Cancun a couple months I felt pretty good and could feel the water from the gulf.

Update I have been in Merida,Mexico for the last month and half It seems like the body is struggling
    with heat adaptation in the tropics.I don't really feel that much different than the US.Yesterday it was 95 with a uv index only about 8 or 9.I got up for sunrise and got AM light and then some more midday and still felt run down in the evening from the heat stress.

Tanning with a shirt and pants off seems to
    cause some malaise when the UV index gets in the 9-10 range in the 90s.Then I am bedridden for hours.
    Not sure why I was adapting to the heat in Atlanta at 90 with an index of 8-9 but here it seems to wear the body down

I get some palpitations at times.

I know that Nnemf is a factor as well as excessive heat.I am grateful for being here

I did have an oppurtunity to stay with Lloyd in Isla for a few days.I reccomend him as he is a good host

I would say that being at high elevation in Flagstaff Arizona and doing breatholds under water in lake laneer Georgia is when I felt best the past year.I also felt pretty good in Isla Mujuared with body submerged in the waters back in december.Thakful to lloyd for this oppurtunity.

Also felt good near the city of chixiclub near the crater in the evening at the golf course.
    I was wearing long sleeve pants and a polo and felt
    more like my old self walking on the golf course during PM sun.Magnetism and distance from nnemf helped I think.Also the Uv index was at 7/8 which seems to be ideal for me

Anyways still looking to find a low emf place to go from here.

Grounding at 7 uv index in north beach in isla muajeres felt restorative

I think the biggest issue I am having when it comes to topology is that if I set a bench mark to adapt to UV 9 or 10 in 2 or 3 months that would be possible.But when it goes into the 12 or 13 range within that time frame seems like the body needs more time like 9/10 for 6 months in this state before getting into the higher indexes

Appreciate it

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  15. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Here in Progresso

Thought I'd share this

Sorry for the typo.It should be spelled Chixulub Crater

16. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

17. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

I am here in chelem as I sought somewhere that had more feelings of rural usa as opposed to the city which feels invasive.

I was curious if anyone may have ideas of making money in 3 weeks where my visa and passort will expire

I would cross into belize if the visa expired and try to
    comeback but I am unsure of how to make 500 a month online to stay here and avoid going back to the bay area in late may/early june?

If anyone has any work I can do for you remotely i am all in and will dedicate my time to this

Thank You
    David

18. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Health Goals:
    Improve Chronic Fatigue to a good mild state where i can walk more in the sun.

I read some Schopenheur and would like to get to a point where i can do daily 2 hour walks in the woods

Work Goals
    Help spread the message of the truth as i see it
    Would like to help other on the journey

Challenges
    Sensory overload from computers
    Wifi and cell phones being in most places
    Crowded noisy places
    Physical Fatigue

Whats in my control?
    How often i use my cell phone.Airplane mode.Distance from phone.Making an effort to live
    away from 5g

Whats out of my control?
    Where 5g is installed

Financial
    If CFS improves to mild maybe finding some part-time work
    Social Security Disabilty
    Need about 600/month to live comfortably in Mexico
    About 1000 in the US

Living arrangements
    High Altitude Mexico small town
    Rural Us volunteering at a Workaway
    Camping out in BLM land

Objectives to living arrangements
    I don't know if i am ready to live in a foreign country long-term unless i have steady income perhaps disability
    Volunteering would be nice,Hosts may see someone with CFS as a liability
    Need money to get a used car to live out on the campgrounds,Maybe ask a family member

Solutions to objections
    Get steady money in some form
    Be honest with the volunteer hosts about the cfs and see if they will work with me
    Ask my dad if he can help me get a cheap car to camp in

Current food
    Potatoes
    Eggs
    Sardine
    Beef Liver
    Wheat bread
    Ham and cheese sandwiches
    Shrimp
    Spinach

Eating gluten or not gluten haven't noticed a big change in body inflammation

Things i have helped found helpful manage the fatigue
    Lorazapam
    Pacing myself
    Staying withtin the energy envelope
    Avoiding exercise
    Short walks in the sun
    body awareness
    Avoiding close exposrue to WIfi

Things that i would like to re-experiment with again
    Methleyene Blue
    Ashwaganda
    Magnesium Malate and Glyicinate
    Pregnenalone
    Sauna
    CT

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  19. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Got some a b12 injection today 10 mg of hydroxy,500 mg of thiamine and 50 mg of b6

They say one very 3 days

interested in trying some Methlyene Blue again as well

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Are you actually missing them?
    Likely waste of $$.
    Test first, so you know where your weaknesses are.
    (Do not feel bad, Initially, I was doing B12 myself. To make sure I got enough of it, I injected super dense methylcobalamin 25units of 15mg/cc daily)
    BS