1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dark Chocolate

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by healthy2015, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Hi
    Everytime I eat Dark chocolate (Lindt 90%) within an hour of eating it, I become really light headed and my heart starts racing. Does anyone know why this would be? I know this chocolate has great health benefits so I really do not want to have to stop eating it. Any info would be great.
    Thank you all xx

2. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Maybe the caffeine.

healthy2015 likes this.
  3. Thanks Katie
    Do you think this could be the cause of my problems? I dont get the same issue with coffee or other drinks which is strange!!!

4. Alison N

Alison N Gold

I get the same experience and I was confused because I can drink coffee and tea and don't have this issue.

5. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

You don't eat the coffee grounds or the tea leaves. You drink a liquid with a relatively tiny amount of dissolved stuff from the coffee or tea.
    Dark chocolate is a highly concentrated cocoa bean extract.
    Make something with the chocolate.
    I make chocolate scrambled eggs
    3-4 eggs
    25g of dark chocolate
    5tbsp of butter
    4 tbsp of sugar
    wisk eggs with sugar(maybe some salt too)
    Melt butter and chocolate
    then mix everything together
    And cook it in a pan just like scrambled eggs.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
    John Schumacher likes this.