1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dandruff/Scurf related to Candida?

Discussion in 'The Leptin Rx' started by Butters, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Butters

Butters New Member

He said light too.
    Inger likes this.
  2. Butters

Butters New Member

News. 2 months after adding brazil nuts to my diet every day, my dandruff or scurf is getting weaker. I do wash my hair with a sensitive shampoo so I dont know exactly what helped me. But I used the shampoo 1-2 month before adding brazil nuts and nothing happened.
    The big flakes are gone and some little flakes occasionally fall. I realized it, because with scrubbing no much snow was falling and my pillow wasnt full of snow anymore :D
    So I would say for everyone with this problem, give it a try and be patient. It took approx. 1,5 - 2 months for me after adding 2-3 brazil nuts everyday.