1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dan2's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Dan2, Oct 13, 2020.

1. You may want to rethink the darker skin "thing", which protects you from UV and reduces your vitamin D synthesis in your subcutaneous fat.
    However, with that said, vitamin D production also occurs in our gut - https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/more-vitamin-d-sun-truth.25371

Melanin has both a good and over reactive (bad) aspect.
    Your question about pigmentation at these latitudes -> Think about the solar intensity during their high solar time of the year. The sun never "goes down". They must protect themselves from this high intensity.
    Is it possible the melanin in their gut cells are raising their vitamin D status? https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?posts/293610

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
    JanSz likes this.
  2. When we are evaluating products like Akkermansia muciniphila as well as other botanicals, we can find
    However, medicinal botanicals, the human gut microbiota and any therapeutic "interventions" are all too general in the literature.
    What we are beginning to gather is from human stool analyses. https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/more-vitamin-d-sun-truth.25371/#post-293608
    Hopefully, we will find better conventionaliztion with microbiota using a butyrate-producing bacteria over time. https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?posts/293607

3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Near the pole vitamin D is probably dietary and microbiome linked, and temperature making the receptors super sensitive. Their immunity needs would be different than at the equator, they have easier access to DHA, iodine etc. They would traditionally have dressed in or used the skins of animals that survived the climate, essentially putting on the skin that could give them the same heat and light conservation. An uncoupled haplotype, high fat diet, generating heat that splits water using melanin. An internal, red light sun. Recycling emitted heat and photons, including UV emitted by the cells? Their naturally darkened skin would also provide a source of human photosynthetic energy because of melanin's broad range, even perhaps using the high energy particles coming down the magnetic field lines. By their skin not being as dark as at the equator, they also keep a better balance of mitochondria to melanin, but they would not have survived without innovating the use of clothing from local species.

Between the poles a lighter skin that darkens in summer and lightens in winter takes advantage of the summer sun (strip off clothes) for vitamin D and a generally low fat diet, and a high fat diet of winter whilst using the skins of local game, in the same way as the Inuit and Nenet. In the summer, mitochondria numbers might drop as we tan (no necessity to generate as much heat ) but increase again as the light level drops, tans fade, and we increase mitochondrial numbers by experiencing the cold. But I would suspect the transient system can be disrupted by stimulating melanin production in the skin through things like MT2, or not experiencing the cold. A tanned skin but little photonic power and less mitochondria would be bad news for me at this time of year .... :eek:

caroline, John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  4. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

I just want to add to the discussion right now that I like how you use smileys, Sue.

God loves you likes this.
  5. https://www.swpc.noaa.gov/sites/default/files/images/u33/Chapter_4.pdf
    @JanSz - May I add to @Sue-UK -> Think about the electromagnetic direction on these poles. It is either "straight" up (south pole) or "straight" down (north pole). I know we (on the https://forum.jackkruse.com forum) have not written much on this subject; however, it is a very big factor on how our cells function.

Take for example the north pole's magnetic pull down, not just magnetic flux from the south pole which travels around the earth, but the sun's magnetosphere https://www.swpc.noaa.gov/sites/default/files/images/u33/Chapter_4.pdf. It is believed that it all just passes us by, but it doesn't.
    • https://www.researchgate.net/public...radient_Magnetic_Field_Could_Affect_Cell_Life <- Membrane voltage is a key parameter regulating cell properties, machinery and communication.
      • In general, electricity and the interaction of electric charges play major roles in the life of a cell. Indeed, a simple estimation of the electrostatic energy stored in the membrane of a spherical cell with radius 10 μ m and
      • membrane voltage 70 mV is E ≈ 10−14–10−13 J
        • @Jack Kruse says -125mV is required for healthy optimal human cells
      • These determine many membrane-mediated intracellular processes, such as shaping, rigidity, endocytosis, adhesion, crawling, division and apoptosis.
    It turns out the orientation of magnetic flux influences cellular behavior.
    upload_2020-12-3_10-6-55.png
    Biological magnetic particles associated with ion channels may provide an iron-dependent mechanism for magnetosensation. Iron-containing particles that are physically associated with ion channels may influence the activity of a hypothetical magnetosensory neuron. Iron particles may link directly with the ion channels or with nearby membrane proteins or lipids to alter channel activity. (a) When the magnetic field is in one orientation, the ion channels may conduct a baseline current. (b) When the magnetic field is oriented in a different orientation, the imposed movement on the iron particles may impede channel conductance and change the cell membrane potential. (c) When the magnetic field is in another orientation, the channels may increase conductance. Although progress is being made to engineer analogous magnetosensory ion channels, it remains to be determined whether animals possess similar ion channels associated with magnetic particles for magnetic dependent behaviors.

Think about what thrives at the poles and why
    • At both poles, tiny animals, called zooplankton, are near the base of the food chain. They eat the photosynthesizing phytoplankton and in turn are food for fish, seabirds and marine mammals. In the Southern Ocean, Antarctic krill swim in dense schools of 20,000 animals per cubic yard (540,000 cubic feet).
    • And what do they attract as their major food source? <- Whales
    • Why do krill not survive "transplant" to equatorial zones?

Double layers form when positive charges build up in one region of a plasma cloud and negative charges build up nearby. A powerful electric field appears between the two regions, which accelerates charged particles. Here we have plasma electromagnetic circuit flow.

upload_2020-12-3_12-54-8.png
    upload_2020-12-3_12-54-33.png

Just look at its effect on ocean's currents:
    upload_2020-12-3_12-55-41.png
    The electromagnetic sphere rules all

Please see "NASA Nature Environments Definition - Oct 2016" <- It was too large to upload.

Just think about why cells are powered by proton gradients - https://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/why-are-cells-powered-by-proton-gradients-14373960/

So we know voltage concentration is differentiated - http://book.bionumbers.org/what-are-the-concentrations-of-different-ions-in-cells/

We also know Voltage-activated proton currents effect human health - https://ftp.rush.edu/users/molebio/CaptainProton/Schilling etal 2002 JPhysiol 545-93.pdf

It is a basic biomarker now - https://escholarship.org/content/qt1569w96g/qt1569w96g.pdf?t=ouqp0t

Voltage gated proton channel (Hv1) is now identified by immunocytochemistry https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2019.12.23.886945v1.full.pdf

So where is this all going -> its the photon non-covelant bond of melanin in human cells https://www.researchgate.net/publication/43525885_The_supramolecular_structure_of_melanin

The question maybe can you supplement that?
    • Is health a supplementation of multiple interventions or is it wrapped in epigenetics: human group biological, mental and emotional interactions in an optimal physical environment?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
    Richard Watson and JanSz like this.
  6. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

I was born in a country where people spoke a language different than my parents spoke. I probably heard that language in public and from TV during my first year, then we moved. I don't understand that language.

I was just practicing an instrument -- technique exercises -- with a documentary in that language (English subtitles) on in the background. I noticed that when the people in the documentary talked, when I was hearing that language, that doing the technique became easier, and then it'd be a little more difficult when they weren't talking. Practicing while hearing that language makes it easier to focus on the little subtleties of the movements in my fingers; there's more awareness of the movement so I can control it better. It's like I have brain fog when they aren't talking and when I hear that language again instantly the awareness presence in my fingers becomes more detailed. So weird. :D

So maybe there's something going on with a neural network, neuroplasticity.. something like that, activating some part of my brain that was more active when I was a baby and making it easier to learn more quickly? I learned in a psychology class in high school about state-dependent learning -- the example my friends used being that when we'd started playing in a band together we were always high so it's only responsible for the success of the band that we're still consistent about being high during all practices and shows -- and maybe a language that I heard often when I was a baby but very rarely after that could do something with state-dependent learning and a neural something that was more active at that age?

My guess is that because I didn't hear my parents speaking that language, and I was starting to figure out what my parents were saying, my confusion and suspicion of those people who talk the surprise language instead of like my parents made me more alert when I heard them talking, trying to know who these other people who keep surprising me sometimes with this other language are, and I still have some of that feeling of ~"oh it's the mystery people again; better pay attention!" when I hear it, enough to change how my hands feel apparently.

But now the question is, can I overuse my weird superpower while practicing, by having that feeling activated but not being as focused as when I was a baby hearing it and so the response gets diluted, or will my babyhood suspicious focus during the mystery people language stay potent like a philosopher's stone?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
    JanSz, John Schumacher and caroline like this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

very interesting Dan.......

8. I totally love your "superpower" !

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Interesting superpower.
    You may want to record some speech in that language about half hour or longer have it on (good quality) recorder.
    Run it in the loop, at low volume, just high enough to hear music of that language but not so loud so you wont recognize words.
    May help you when your energy is low or when you need boost of energy.
    -------------------------------

John Schumacher likes this.
  10. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

Or move to that country and conquer it.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2020
    caroline, JanSz and John Schumacher like this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

I like your style Dan .....

12. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

I'll proclaim you Empress.

caroline likes this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

But then you would oppress people there, is that nice?

14. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

I welcome them voicing their dissent.

caroline and John Schumacher like this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Dan - you are priceless! Actually - so is Jan!

I wouldn't mind being an Empress.......... would I get to wear a Tiara? I love Tiaras

16. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

I'll wear the tiara in this relationship. You'll wear this

Screen shot 2020-12-30 at 1.26.50 AM.png

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You Caroline would be better off with @Dan2
    He would dress you in a tiara.
    upload_2020-12-30_6-32-18.png
    With me, you would ride Tiara (chasing giant tunas or big sharks).
    Girl, you have some choices, (to kill time while waiting for Bitcoin to figure out which way to go).

upload_2020-12-30_6-35-10.png

caroline and Dan2 like this.
  18. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

Ok ok you can wear the tiara! (I guess I'll be wearing the fallopian tube hat.)

caroline and JanSz like this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Would you rather take a ride with me on Tiara?

Note, Dan2's Tiara is rather eco friendly
    especially when you consider the nnEMF emitted from Tiara's radar and multitude of instruments.
    Not counting two or three 1000 HP diesels powering it to the high speed so it glides over water.
    The way the Bitcoin behaves, sky seems to be a logarithmic limit. Tiara like that maybe a pocket change.

Whales and butterflies may loose their bearings.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020