1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dallas, TX vs Odessa, TX. Help.

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by MattD1995, Apr 9, 2019.

1. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

I’m a 23 year old male living/working in Dallas, Texas. I work in a semiconductor lab. The lab was built in the 1920s. The building is old and has poor ventilation, water damage, and mold. Via my job, I’m exposed to cadmium and mercury on a daily basis as well as lots of high EMF machinery and blue light. I’m currently living at home with my parents. I’m in debt, and have severe health issues, namely:

-Hypothyroid
    -Severe insomnia
    -Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
    -Chronic joint pain

I just signed up for the gold membership yesterday and listened to Dr Kruse’s November CT talk with Jeremy. In that talk, Dr Kruse advises a member living in Dallas with electromagnetic sensitivity to LEAVE since Dallas has a large power grid and 5G.

I’m at the point now where I’m putting out more energy than I’m putting in. I’m eating Epi-paleo, but it’s not having much effect on my joint pain, fatigue, or sleep. I’m also doing CT and getting sun. I feel like my environment is to bad to get well though.

I have a buddy living in Odessa who works security. He offered me a job. It pays $5/hr less than my current job and has no healthcare or benefits. My current job provides both healthcare and benefits. The bright side of this security job...he sits outside in the sun all day. Odessa is also a low population city and does not have 5G.

My parents are adamantly opposed to me moving to Odessa. They think I should stay in Dallas since I have healthcare through my current job and benefits and better pay. I’ve tried explaining that I feel that the benefits of staying in Dallas are negated by the terrible environment here, but they are both relatively healthy and can’t wrap their mind around the seriousness of EMF pollution and 5G.

I understand my parents love me and want to help and believe they know what’s best....but after having followed Dr Kruse’s work for the last year, I’m slowly beginning to realize that, as a Black Swan mitochondriac, I must make decisions based on what is best for my health. I don’t think they’ll understand. They don’t have the same information in their minds about health, 5G, and EMF that I’ve been gleaning from Dr Kruse for the last year. They don’t *see* EMF or 5G and they don’t have severe health problems, so I don’t think they are able to understand the biological threat that I’m seeing.

I’m in so much physical pain right now and my mental stress is through the roof from lack of sleep and fatigue. I trust the input of the members on this forum. You’ve been very helpful and welcoming ever since I joined here.

So...move to Odessa for less pay/no benefits, but constant outdoor exposure with lower population density....OR....stay in Dallas, live at home for free with parents, continue to work indoors and be exposed to blue light/EMF/metals, and keep my high pay and benefits?

Any thoughts/advice are welcome. I need guidance.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    Lahelada likes this.
  2. Inger

Inger Silver

I would not stay at that work you are doing... sounds horrible. The security work outside is way way better for sure!

Anne V and drezy like this.
  3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Both options do not seem great to me. Odessa is a better choice but not a good choice as it is also on the 5G list. What will you have around you when you sit in the sun as a security guard? What is stopping you from looking at a job somewhere completely different?

https://about.att.com/story/att_builds_on_5g_foundation_in_more_than_100_new_markets.html

Anne V and drezy like this.
  4. Well, you are making $5/hr more but feel like shit 24/7. Still only $5 more than security work. Working a dangerous or toxic job without huge compensation is trading your future and future health for peanuts. I think most of the older members on here wish they could undo some or all time spent in bad work environments.
    If i was you, i would go to odessa and work security. While dping that I would also look for work as a window washer, pressure washer, landscaper, painter, handyman. If you can see yourself doing these jobs, and can learn the business from someone, you will be able to go anywhere and earn enough to not miss toxic factory work.

5. brishon23

brishon23 New Member

Hi MattD1995,

I'm originally from Dallas and was really sad to hear that it's now gone 5G. I was an EMF warrior type of person in the Santa Cruz, CA area to try to stop the roll-out of Smart Meters and all the ruckus we created may have at least had something to do with the fact that PG&E allows "opt-outs" in CA (which I used to get the Smart Meter off my rental). Since cell phones first came out I've structured my life around staying out of the DNA zapping zones. Very early on I got into Dr. Magda Havas and The BioInitiative Report (something you may want to show your parents to give them an inkling of what's happening to our environment, but there are much better documents now-a-days). If I were you I'd tell my parents something like: "I can always come bad if I don't get better in a low EMF environment" and then I'd RUN to a lower EMF zone. I have an aunt in a tiny town near Fort Worth who is the first female journeyman carpenter in the US, and she's always looking for help on her 20 acre "Taj Mahal" -- contact me if that's of interest to you.

Phosphene likes this.
  6. brishon23

brishon23 New Member

Correction "come BACK" not "bad."

7. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

Thank you for the replies everyone! I just secured a new job doing pool maintenance for a large company in Dallas. It pays a little less, but I get to be outside ALL day. I start at 7 AM, and I’m off by 3. Can’t wait to start spending my entire day in natural light.

Phosphene and Christine_L like this.
  8. Dani

Dani New Member

Well done in finding a job that keeps you outside all day; however, in your condition that will not get you to optimal. You need to come up with a plan that will take you out of Dallas altogether. You need a better environment, no exceptions! As Jack says you can't get better in the environment that made you sick.

Phosphene likes this.
  9. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

My city environment isn’t changing, but my work environment is changing. From indoors late at night, blue light, mold, heavy metals, and chemical exposure to outdoors all day...I think that’s a big enough environmental change to see some serious improvement. It’s definitely not my end destination, but it’s the best I can do at the moment. I simply don’t have the financial means to leave the city yet. I currently get free housing via my parents.

10. Dani

Dani New Member

Matt - You're definitely moving in the right direction.

I hope that you will capitalize on the free housing and set aside the money that you would pay for rent if you had to pay it. As an example, if you were to set aside $900 a month for a year you'd have $10,800. That will give you options.

Phosphene likes this.
  11. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

^^^^YES THIS!

Save, save, save and then get the hell out before anything ties you down there.

And if you start feeling worse in the 5G, consider jumping ship anyway. I’ll bet a bunch of you young blokes could share a place in an optimal environment and help each other to Optimal! @Sean Waters

Last edited: May 3, 2019