1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

D-dimer tests, platelets, dark field blood analysis, clot treatments (ozonated saline and vitamin C)

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Dan2, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

Canceling the Spike Protein
    Striking Visual Evidence
    Editorial by Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD
    Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, October 18, 2021

http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v17n24.shtml

Especially sections "Abnormal Blood Clotting" and "Rouleaux Formation Post-COVID Vaccination"?

"An elevated D-dimer test result is almost an absolute confirmation of abnormal blood clotting taking place somewhere in the body. Such clots can be microscopic, at the capillary level, or much larger, even involving the thrombosis of large blood vessels...

Platelets, the elements of the blood that can get sticky and both initiate and help grow the size of blood clots, will generally demonstrate declining levels in the blood at the same time D-dimer levels are increasing, since their stores are being actively depleted. A post-vaccination syndrome known as vaccine-induced prothrombotic immune thrombocytopenia (VIPIT) with these very findings has been described (Favaloro, 2021; Iba et al., 2021; Scully et al., 2021; Thaler et al., 2021)...

Persistent evidence of blood clotting [in addition to] (increased D-dimer levels) in chronic COVID patients might be a reliable way to determine the persistent presence/production of the COVID spike protein. Another way, discussed below, might be dark field microscopy to look for rouleaux formation of the red blood cells (RBCs). At the time of the writing of this article, the correlation between an increased D-dimer level and rouleaux formation of the RBCs remains to be determined...

...a young adult male who received his vaccination 15 days earlier without any side effects noted and feeling completely well at the time, had the dark field examination of his blood performed. This first examination seen below revealed severe rouleaux formations of the RBCs with extensive branching, appearing to literally involve all of the RBCs visualized in an extensive review of multiple different microscopic fields. He then received one 400 ml ozonated saline infusion followed by a 15,000 mg infusion of vitamin C. The second picture reveals a complete and immediate resolution of the rouleaux formation seen on the first examination. Furthermore, the normal appearance of the RBCs was still seen 15 days later, giving some reassurance that the therapeutic infusions had some durability, and possibly permanency, in their positive impact.

A third adult who received the vaccination 30 days earlier also had severe rouleaux formation on her dark field examination, and this was also completely resolved after the ozonated saline infusion followed by the vitamin C infusion."

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
    Richard Watson, JanSz and Inger like this.
  2. DLO

DLO StarFish

Ozonating saline can that be done with a nebulizer? Or do u need a specific ozone machine?

3. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

I did a quick search and it looks like you can use ozonated saline in a nebulizer but you need an ozone machine of some kind to ozonate saline. I don't know about different kinds of ozone generators, whether there's an affordable one that can do that. https://search.disroot.org/search and put in "ozone generator to ozonate saline" and there are options.

4. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2012/05/flavonoid-compound-can-prevent-blood-clots/

Summary:
    Among the more than 5,000 compounds that were screened, quercetin-3-rutinoside (rutin) emerged as the most potent [anti-thrombotic].

Excerpt:
    The study focused on protein disulfide isomerase (PDI), which is found in all cells... PDI is rapidly secreted from both platelets and endothelial cells during thrombosis, when a clot forms in a blood vessel, and that inhibition of PDI could block thrombosis in a mouse model... Because intracellular PDI is necessary for the proper synthesis of proteins, the scientists had to identify a specific compound that could block the thrombosis-causing extracellular PDI — without inhibiting the intracellular PDI.

They began by conducting a high-throughput screen of a wide array of compounds to identify PDI inhibitors. Among the more than 5,000 compounds that were screened, quercetin-3-rutinoside (rutin) emerged as the most potent agent.

The team went on to test rutin in a mouse model of thrombosis. Because they knew that humans would be taking rutin in pill form, they included studies in which the compound was administered orally and determined that it successfully retained its anti-thrombotic properties when it was metabolized following oral ingestion.

“Rutin proved to be the most potently anti-thrombotic compound that we ever tested in this model,” says Flaumenhaft. Of particular note, rutin was shown to inhibit both platelet accumulation and fibrin generation during thrombus formation. “Clots occur in both arteries and in veins,” explains Flaumenhaft. “Clots in arteries are platelet-rich, while those in veins are fibrin-rich. This discovery suggests that a single agent can treat and prevent both types of clots.”

AN OVERVIEW: NATURAL HERBS AS AN ATHERO-THROMBOLYTICS
    By Bandu Kadu1, Nitin Padole, Ram Bawankar, Dharmendra Mundhada, and Prakash Itankar

https://storage.googleapis.com/jour..._issue/volume_8_august_issue_8/1627638018.pdf

"The present review is focused on the availability of medicinal plants that have antithrombotic, anti- platelets and fibrinolytic potential, which can be explored for the effective treatment of thrombotic diseases, lifestyle disorders and future pandemics like Covid-19."

Suggests pomengranate, ginger, neem, garlic, ashwaghanda, turmeric, barberry (source of berberine), jasmine, hawthorn, honey

About berries and fruits that have rutin, quercetin, other bioflavonoids, and vitamin C, that can be bought in bulk dried and made into tea

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...sy-article-on-prions.25857/page-3#post-304550

Johan Lindstrøm likes this.
  5. Penny

Penny New Member

the cheap ozonators are typically used to ozonate water - iced distilled water - then - maybe - a better one can ozonate olive oil - but the really expensive machines I think go for $3000.00 and up - and not sure how much the ones are that remove the blood from the body, ozonate it and stick it back in -

6. Penny

Penny New Member

Here is a great d-dimer video:

http://www.neutralizenaturally.com/?p=985

Laudy Cincotta and Dan2 like this.
  7. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

Suggestions in that article of tests other than D-dimer too:

"There is a medical work-up you can do that will inform an assessment of injury to the circulatory system from any Injections that have mRNA technology. The following tests will also assist your Homeopath/Doctor in assessment of any protocol you are using to reverse vaccination damage.

D-Dimer Test: Having a simple D-Dimer blood test will establish whether or not micro-clotting is present.

Homocysteine Test: A homocysteine test measures the amount of homocysteine in your blood. Homocysteine is a type of amino acid, a chemical your body uses to make proteins.

C-Reactive Protein (CRP) Test: A blood test marker for inflammation in the body.

Complete Blood Count: A complete blood count (CBC) is a blood test. It gives your provider information about your blood and overall health.

Prothrombin time (PT): Along with its derived measures of prothrombin ratio (PR) and international normalized ratio (INR) are used to determine the clotting tendency of blood

Fibrinogen activity test: Fibrinogen is a blood plasma protein that’s made in the liver and is one of 13 coagulation factors responsible for normal blood clotting.

Sed rate: Is a blood test that can reveal inflammatory activity in your body.

SARS-CoV-2 Antibody, IgG, Spike: Qualitative detection of IgG antibodies to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, to help identify individuals who have been exposed to the virus."

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
    Laudy Cincotta likes this.
  8. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

@Penny
    "Here is a great d-dimer video:

http://www.neutralizenaturally.com/?p=985"

On that page, in the paragraph below the video:

"Note: The D-Dimer test is one of several that you and your family should consider to assess your health either post-injection or if shedding (transmission) is a risk. The following list is from [link starts here] Team Australia: CoVID & Injections Protocols Using Homeopathy Pt. 2."

I clicked on that "Team Australia: CoVID & Injections Protocols Using Homeopathy Pt. 2" link

http://www.neutralizenaturally.com/?p=448

and read some of the article.

It's pretty good. Here's some of the advice:

"It is best to keep a pet. Animals are extremely sensitive to energies – to EMF and the blood resonance of the vaccinated. If you are vaccinated note in your journal if your pet is avoiding you."

What if my pet's avoiding me but I'm not vaccinated? Should I still note it in my journal?

"The pet may even exhibit the same symptoms you have. If the treatment protocol is working – that is..."

So my treatment goal is to give my pet my symptoms? Works for me!

"...[if the treatment protocol is working it will be] helping your tissues to make H2O2 to break down graphene oxide so you can excrete it – then, you will find that your pet will want to be close to you again."

But if I gave my pet my symptoms, do I want robodog close to me again?

"The pet is a good indicator of how well you are breaking down and methylating the graphene oxide especially. Better than a medical test actually."

And if my treatment protocol is working, my pet will show more robodog symptoms, correct? What about my friends-- can we use my robodog to check if my friends are well too? If not, and if they don't have their own robodog, how much would it even actually be worth them getting a medical test, ya know? Actually, though.

"...For your pet, put one tablet in the water dish. Feed the pet what you eat to the extent that you can – the pet will show signs and symptoms from food that is being made toxic."

Hahahaha I'm supposed to test my food for poison on my dog? ahahaha

That website is either made by an AI bot or whoever wrote that part of the article is insane lol.

@caroline @Sue-UK @JanSz @John Schumacher @Matt Fowler @Inger @Sean Waters @Chantelle @Marko Pollo @Laudy Cincotta @Johan Lindstrøm @Martha Ray @Richard Watson @Jacks @DLO @Ravi Sandhu @Charmane

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
  9. Penny

Penny New Member

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
  10. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

@Penny
    Read this and then I have a question:

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...table-salt-helps-too.26524/page-2#post-305442

Do you know more about the supposed claim that CDS doesn't work unless someone eats a minimal amount of antioxidants (other than CDS) while using it like Jim Humble has recommended? I don't know what book of his I read that in. I don't know what he meant by "antioxidants", but he had some diet that he said should be followed while using a CDS protocol because eating antioxidants will prevent it from doing what it's supposed to, but that's crazy, that would mean don't eat anything with electrons or vitamins in it, so you know, what I mean is what do you know about how it interacts with diet given that lots of people have used it with good results while eating foods that have electrons and vitamins in them? I'm aware of there being lots of people who've used CDS with good results, but I'm suspicious of Jim Humble's knowledge of biochemistry -- he seems like he's mostly interested about being a humanitarian helping people in third world countries and who happened to somehow discover something that's biochemically useful but he doesn't know how to explain the biochemistry -- and so suspicious of the protocols he recommends and how CDS should be or needs to be used. (Maybe the book of his I read was outdated and he gives different diet advice with the CDS protocols now. So I'm being lazy and asking if you know about that and can summarize it instead of me reading his most recent book. :) )

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
  11. Penny

Penny New Member

Not crazy - if it works like ozone - and it has been years since I have run the ol' ozone machine - if you add an electron (antioxidant) to something that is oxidizing something else, it will fail... at least I think that is the theory - so you just do the ozone water in the morning on an empty stomach and wait awhile - ice cold water in a glass mason jar and drink it immediately - I would bet CDS works the same way - a lot of this stuff mimics the body's own annihilation mechanisms like H2O2 kills pathogens...

Dan2 likes this.
  12. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

"A young adult male who received his vaccination 15 days earlier... He then received one 400 ml ozonated saline infusion followed by a 15,000 mg infusion of vitamin C... a complete and immediate resolution of the rouleaux formation seen on the first examination. Furthermore, the normal appearance of the RBCs was still seen 15 days later, giving some reassurance that the therapeutic infusions had some durability, and possibly permanency, in their positive impact."

"A third adult who received the vaccination 30 days earlier also had severe rouleaux formation on her dark field examination, and this was also completely resolved after the ozonated saline infusion followed by the vitamin C infusion."

The lasting improvements of clotting symptoms for these people are also reassuring examples of the modified spike protein mRNA not getting into nuclear DNA and so causing continued production of spike proteins (which I think would cause more clotting problems within the time between the treatments and followup dark field blood microscopy).

If anyone knows of other examples like this, post here about it, please.

13. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Dan2 likes this.
  14. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub