1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

cytokine storms- endothelial cells- birth control pills increase receptors?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by chocolate, Mar 24, 2012.

1. chocolate

chocolate Silver

http://molehr.oxfordjournals.org/content/4/12/1110.full.pdf

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S009286741100941X

I think this study was done for endometriosis. I also think, but don't always comprehend, that there is no increase in endogenous progesterone to counter the increase in estrogen so there is an increase in estrogen and Igf-1 something or the others....

If anyone at all has time to read these less than two pages total, and offer their two cents for comprehension, I would love the extra noodles. (correction the opening and conclusion is two pages) I think I have had too much coffee not enough cold water.

2. chocolate

chocolate Silver

It would be nice to otherwise occupy estrogen receptors if there were extra.

3. chocolate

chocolate Silver

So progesterone requires magnesium, and dairy and sugar cause magnesium dump.... I wonder if fructose causes magnesium dump? geez... why do they get to just call it sugar?

so fructose does too. the liver makes fructose... what is the evolutionary value of a magnesium dump?

what does it ramp up when it dumps? When you eat sugar, you make your winter fat, and dump the magnesium, the receptors become clogged with heavy metals and mercury to make you insulin resistant.

So then you are insulin resistant and fat and never have winter, your poor brain and insulin receptors stay clogged with mercury and it just gets worse. So fructose is mercury friendly. You uncouple the fat in the cold, and how do you uncouple the mercury.... just by repatriating magnesium? if so how? Ideas?