1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Cystic Fibrosis and Contacting Jeremy

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by John Nicholas, Sep 30, 2018.

1. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

My 19 year old daughter's boyfriend has Cystic Fibrosis. He's probably 21 or so. I just found this out last night. I sent her Tensegrity 1 to give her to her boyfriend. I would assume Jeremy is a member. If so, I'd like to have her boyfriend get in touch with him to help inspire and help him with his strength and courage. Any help with getting in touch with him would be greatly appreciated.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I know nothing about Cystic Fibrosis.
    I have found this (below).
    "female hormone estrogen promotes the presence of a particular form of bacteria which results in more severe symptoms for female cystic fibrosis patients."

That makes me thinks that your daughter's boyfriend may want to:
    1. be aware of his estrogens levels, specially E2, estradiol
    2. if higher than 20 or 25pg/ml use Anastrozole to lower it
    2a. do not go below 10pg/mL (bone loss)
    3. stay lean and have low fasting insulin, body fat promotes aromatase which promotes higher estrogens (fasting insulin below 5)
    4. use liberally cruciferous vegetables ( they promote metabolizing out and reducing estrogens)
    but
    they also may reduce thyroid hormones (so FreeT3 should be monitored and supported if need be)

upload_2018-9-30_19-8-22.png

upload_2018-9-30_19-33-5.png

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  3. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Thank you very much. Just as a side note: I think, however, cruciferous vegeables like cauliflower and broccoli are aromatizers if I remember my consult with Dr. Kruse correctly. I need to go back and listen to it. So if he's high in estrogen, it's not a good idea to eat those, just like it wouldn't be for soy.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

There is a really great youtube video with Jack and Jeremy ...it is on our member's dash board.

Jeremy has a website ..... Jeremy Thomley - Mohawk Steel.

Jack did a webinar about Jeremy ...and then a follow up live Q&A with Jeremy.

5. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Thank you very much. I just checked on each webinar in the 2012-2018 webinars. I don't see one with his name on it. What's the name of it?

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

sorry - I can't remember. I will look it up and get back to you.

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

march 2014 ....how to overcome a bad redox

Lahelada likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

cruciferous----->lowers estrogens
    cruciferous----->affects thyroid hormones

if estrogens high--->eat cruciferous (but watch thyroid)

9. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Jeremy says the only way he can get his numbers high enough to get out of the hospital is to go on the roof and bake in the sun.

10. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Doc says NO WAY! I was just as surprised as you were reading mine. In my context, I have very high estrogen and the amount of testosterone as an ant. No broccoli, cauli or soy. My thyroid is decent with Armour Thyroid. You always tell people to "chew" their Armour, but when there's a follow up question, do you really mean chew and why? I haven't seen you answer that one yet but I could have missed it.