1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CYCLING OR SLOW GRADUAL?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by MITpowered26, Mar 13, 2019 at 10:02 PM.

1. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

I had a thought. Instead of cycling between hot and cold...and building tolerance over time, WHAT IF:

I filled my deep freezer with hot water in the winter... AND THEN sit in there until it gets colder and colder. .... Could the gradual shock be of any benefit , you think?

J

drezy likes this.
  2. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Perhaps a role of this strategy woud be to just help do rapid adjustment to colder temps, so you can then do real ct thereafter.

3. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Jason the anti-frog, LOL.

(PS, really enjoying your journal! It's inspirational)

MITpowered26 likes this.
  4. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

HAHA!

THANKYOU.

5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

If your freezer is switched on you would get a good dose of emf.

CT works around 10-12 degrees. It is not about the cycling of heat but your own heat creation, not a "passive" experience of hot and cold.

MITpowered26 likes this.
  6. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Interesting info. Thankyou.

Also to clarify, I wasn't planning to turn my freezer on, but rather let the winter environment bring the temp down.

Thanks

Lahelada likes this.
  7. Great idea! I feel like i get more from doing more time vs colder temp. Hopefully as I toughen up I'll be able to do both. Ive been adding buckets of hot water to raise the temp to 55-65 with outside temp in 20s and thirties. Its a little colder after i get out. Was able to do 20 and 15 minutes on monday. I feel like i need to rest for a day or two after that. Will try again this afternoon. I also do alot better if i wait for a sunbreak to get in. Even weak sun makes me strong. Oh yeah, I gave 2 sub q and one intermuscular injections yesterday and thought of you. Have a great day brother!

MITpowered26 likes this.