1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Guest, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Why do some people adapt to cold and others are having a hard time. Like the neighbor I mentioned who doesn't wear a coat. He just did it and didn't think twice. No adaption seemed to be necessary for him. How is that?

Sorry about the other thread.

2. shilohman

shilohman New Member

Some people are already somewhat cold adapted, maybe from where they grew up or what they did as a kid. Lets see what Dr. K has to say.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Maybe my question is not clear enough or the right subject. I am starting to feel that how we think may have much to do with why it is easier for some to adapt quicker then others. I also feel that some people instinctively know that it's good for them. I have been trying to get in this guys head for a while now, but probably have not asked the right questions. I know him and his wife go to McDonald's every day. hehehehe!! The man is healthier then a horse. By being cold adapted he must be negating all the bad things he is doing.

Oh well, I guess it is what it is.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

this will be covered in my webinar. do not want to give it away here just yet.