1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ct with anti anxiety meds

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Mott, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Mott

Mott New Member

I take wellbuterin and klonopin for anxiety...Been on CT+keto for 2x weeks...have lost 6 lbs...but most interested in eventually getting off meds slowly...this adaption folks, not immersion.

One curious note, I also take 500mg Niacian natural at night for cholesterol..I thought I was over the worst flushing but since CT it has come back 3x greater...

comments appreciated

2. Kpcst

Kpcst Silver

I have very slight anxiety, no medication. I was just telling my wife the other day how it has subsided since the start of CT.