1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT while having a cold?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by ColdBren, Mar 25, 2012.

1. ColdBren

ColdBren New Member

Is it okay to take cold baths with a cold?

2. Adria

Adria New Member

For a mild cold ok but don't overdo it. If you're have fever, coughing, etc I would skip for a few days, maybe just do ice packs instead. I seemed to get a slight cold a few wks into ct and just kept going, the cold went away and didn't get any worse.

3. agatha

agatha New Member

I got a streaming cold in the second week and I backed off a little - only did the baths if i felt like it. I wasn't sure if it was a real infection or just a detox but either way I figured my body was struggling to cope and I should probably listen to my instincts. I think it was probably detox as I felt well otherwise.