1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT via the Cool Fat Burner vest -- increases Adiponectin by 62% !!!

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Eric, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Eric

Eric New Member

2. Eric

Eric New Member

Not meant to be worn while exercising. If I wear it outside, it will be in winter, so it's already cold (and the packs last the whole time, usually under 2 hrs for those 'shiver walks')

Benny Hammond likes this.
  3. Eric

Eric New Member

Yes, be careful -- cryoburn aint fun!

4. Eric

Eric New Member

Back when I was constantly monitoring and measuring this stuff, my resting BGL was in the high 60's or low 70's. Even if I'd do one of my crazy refeeds, the BGL wouldn't go too high, and would return to normal within a few hrs, max. Granted, I was strategically doing those cheat meals, along w/ CT and exercise.

Regardless of the method (tub, vest, sparse clothing in cold environment, etc.), the changes to insulin sensitivity, glucose uptake, BGL and so on, appear to pretty constant per intensity level (non-shivering, pre-shivering, various levels of shivering), regardless of the method used to induce the particular level of cold.