1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT ocean swimming

Discussion in 'Optimal Reset 2013' started by Lsaremi, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Lsaremi

Lsaremi New Member

The water my shower is not very cold. Something going to the ocean swimming for 10 to 20 minutes in the water and on days I can't do that I'm using cold packs on my neck and back.

Is this suffice for CT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Do you have a tub? do you have a backyard? Ocean swimming is awesome!

3. Lsaremi

Lsaremi New Member

I do have a tub but my house water is kinda warm I thought about a hose but its warm to cause its summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

4. erikjware

erikjware New Member

Where in CT? Perhaps we can meet up for some ocean swims?

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Ocean swimming is the best - you are grounding and getting sunshine....

6. yarralea

yarralea New Member

I'm all class- I use a wheelie bin! I freeze great big blocks to chill the water, which does come out warm and needs chilling to ensure the ice tubes don't melt on contact.

But I do ocean swimming as well. Great for magnesium I hear.

7. PaulG

PaulG New Member

8. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Paul ,I have a cast iron bath too. I looked into it and of course there is no hard data.Iron is a transition metal so it attracts EMF, but it supposedly attracts them away from you. I read that somewhere in the post about Jeremy´s sculpting with transition metals. However, if that still works when one parks one´s butt on it and in it, I do not know.