1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT, melatonin, and red light therapy

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Dave Robinson, Mar 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Dr. Kruse

My goal is to understand as much as I can about the science of quantum biology and how our mitochondria work and I have learned so much from you in my short time of being a member and for that I express the utmost gratitude.

When it comes to CT, I understand that we activate UCP 3 which releases IR light to be captured by the water that surrounds the mitochondria and that this shrinks the mitochondria and vasty improves electron tunnelling. So with that, does this translate into better melatonin production since mitochondria produce melatonin? I am just trying to make the connection between CT and sleep improvement and by improving mitochondrial function via CT I was wondering if this would translate also into improved melatonin production. I am also trying to understand how HSP 70 works to improve circadian rhythms.

Another question pertains to red light. I am not sure if you recall but we had a consult in January where I spoke about my gut issues, the 5G tower at my firehall (I am also in Toronto where weather is shit) ect.. So far I have schemed my way out of going back to work for some time which hopefully will by me some time to find a new source of income and move. As of right now my health has continued to plummet. My redox is shit and I am fully aware that I am in a shit environment. Unfortunately I need to wait until investments improve and what not until I can change my environement, so I was wondering if red light therapy in conjunction with sun exposure as the weather gets better will at least slow down my heteroplasmy rate and make me feel like less shit so I actually have the mental capacity to figure out how to move to a new environment and be financially secure.

Thank you

God loves you likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Cold increases the squeeze on mitochondria. The Newest QuantumHealthTv show episode explains this simply. Red light from mito also changes density in water made by mitochondria to increase the squeeze to liberate the DC electric current.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.