1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT madness

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Brett Jacques ND, May 31, 2017.

1. Here in Huntington Beach I do my CT in the Pacific. Yes we have a lot of Great Whites right now but I continue. Yes I've been stung once or ten times by stingrays still I persist. I've harassed by young sea lions, entertained by dolphins, scared by water birds popping up right next to me but today took the prize for weirdness. I was approaching the shoreline when I noticed lots of birds diving in and out of the water. So maybe some fish were running, I don't know. I enter the water with my usual stingray shuffle get to about waist deep and bam! I'm set upon by a cast of crabs, I kid you not. Nipping and pinching my toes, not giving ground as I dance away. Then they coalesce and scurry away. I started laughing out loud for which I'm certain that if anyone saw me would have questioned by sanity. No blood was drawn and no human was harmed in the telling of this story so therefore I had no additional worry with any juvenile great whites in the area looking for trouble.

drezy, Rubicon and Lahelada like this.
  2. drezy

drezy New Member

Mr. Jacques

If you were not injured and you live a more neolithic life than the crabs do, then who gets the last laugh when it comes to electron transfer? You do! You totally stole a whole bunch of electrons from crabs right there. Just try not to start walking sideways.

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  3. My sideways walking has more to do my skewed view of life at large in the OC particularly HB. :)

drezy likes this.