1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT in Chlorinated and Fluoridated Water?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by brent-next, Jun 15, 2017.

1. brent-next

brent-next Gold

I'm in a Ukrainian city now where the water is certainly Chlorinated and probably Fluoridated too.

Are the benefits of the cold water worth the extra exposure to Chlorine and Flourides?

Yes, I know I need to move and I will move in a week or so.

2. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

skinn is your biggest organ and its gonna absorb. chlorine isnt to hard to filter from the tap but if its floridated good luck.

3. WildForWesties

WildForWesties New Member

I'm interested in the answer to this too. There's no room in my tiny condo to install a whole house filter system, so even after filtering chlorine, there will still be fluoride in the water. I'm in the process of looking for where I'm going to move (further south, more sun, less density, etc) but it may take a while.