1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT & IGF-1/MTOR & weight training

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Jamie Ward, May 29, 2017.

1. Jamie Ward

Jamie Ward Gold

In weight lifting circles a lot comment how CT is counter productive because of how it inhibits MTOR etc.

However, I wonder if actually less MTOR etc is needed when one CTs because how light bending is altered as a result? So absolute numbers may be lower but gains could be the same or higher?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

weightlifting is not natural.........so what they say, for me is immaterial because I would not advocate most of what they do.

IGF 1 and MTor work perfectly with normal circadian cycling. You get that right you get your mitochondria right.

I think after the June 2017 webinar you'll get why. May 2017 was like part 1. June is part 2.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  4. While weight training may be unnatural moving heavy objects certainly isn't and has been done by nearly all our ancient ancestors. Weight training just provide a contemporary and simpler strategy to replicate that practice. You can achieve all the benefits of CT by merely addressing the timing. The reason why it impairs muscle growth is that it lower the inflammatory response from the training. So the easy and simple solution is to use CT before your strength training not after.

Danco3636 and JanSz like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^after the June 2017 webinar you might change your mind.

6. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

Interesting.... May need to tune in.

7. I love a good disagreement to reveal the truth!