1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT for weight gain?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by jonnyh, Mar 31, 2012.

1. jonnyh

jonnyh New Member

Hi

Is there anyone who is using CT to gain weight? most posts I read are about CT being great for weightloss etc. but dont see many about gaining weight.

I'm 5'9", 140lbs, and could do with putting on a bit of weight. Since eating primal for the last 2 years I have lost weight and hover around the 140 mark.

The only way I seem to put weight on is to up the carbs, lots of sweet potatoes, fruit etc. and hit the weights. The trouble is Dr K advises against starches in the winter while CT'ing.

I cant just keep eating more fat surely?! my cholesterol is already through the roof, though my trigs and HDL are good, and the ratios are sound, the LDL is very high though!

I'd be keen to know of others in the same sutuation as me.

Thanks for reading.

2. Destiny

Destiny New Member

I just have to comment - all I can say - I am jealous. Obviously, I am not in the same situation as you.