1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT for the last week, fasting blood sugar is increased

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Bic, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Bic

Bic New Member

Hi Gang,
    I have been doing CT for a week now in cold tap water. It was cold me to me the first ccouple of days, but I am easily able to get in my kiddie pool easily now. I have noticed a significant increase in mmy fasting blood glusoe levels. This morning it was 7.4 mmol/L (134 mg/dl) up from 6.7 mmol/l (120 mg/dl). I have been feeling fantastic for the last week with less pain in my legs annd no lower back pain. I have been eating a ketogenic diet and have lost a couple of kilos with plenty more to go. The blood sugar thing has me worried.

Can I continue with CT or should I back off and do something differently?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019