1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT for beginner with sudomoter failure?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Michael CULLEN, May 11, 2018.

1. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

I am going on holiday 22nd May.
    I have sudomoter failure, and thus can not tolerate heat or cold. YET I know I can change that.

I have Jacks book and I am a patron, but the CT being described is not possible for me. How could I safely start? It seems Jacks advise is not really aimed at disable people, but those already mobile who want to become optimal.

Feet in ice water? Ice pack on neck? When I tried having a cold shower I almost went into shock and my heart rate shot to 144. I had tremors after.

I want to cold and heat adapt. I eat seafood. I try to get sunlight, but when it was hot here in Manchester last week I had trouble breathing.

Any tips?

2. drezy

drezy Gold

You might want to read at least the "VAGUS exercise Rx" section here and build up with that:
    https://jackkruse.com/time-subtraction-cancer-diagnosis/

Brent Patrick likes this.